The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 27-12-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Screwing maids

End of the year, what started out of boredom 6 months ago became somewhat of an addiction. Screwed my last maid yesterday and now will be out of this screwing maids game. Met a beautiful and successful lady whom I am now officially having an affair with. Below are the tally for the past 6 month, could have been more seriously but because of my marital status, have to block many because they tried to video call in the night.

Pinoy - 8
Indo - 5
Myanmar - 1
Thai - 2 (not maids, one is a PR working as a cook here, one is divorced from a local, holds a singapore ic)
Local -1 (my affair)

I am 50 this year, Youngest i screwed is 26 and oldest is 40, none of them need to be paid for sex, just hotels, meals and sometimes cab fare if I am too busy to fetch or send them home. So there are still maids out there who are not looking for money. A few tried to borrow money but I rejected, some will drop hints to buy this and that which I ignored since most I never screw more than once.

Not going into details of the maids, and not going to share contacts, due to bad experience. Few weeks back was opened to exchange, and a bro here disappear and delete our tele chat after I passed him a good contact.

To all the bros here, happy maid hunting in 2022. I am out, but who knows, if the affair does not work out, I may be back.

Cheers!
Old 27-12-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 983 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 515 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJPY View Post
End of the year, what started out of boredom 6 months ago became somewhat of an addiction. Screwed my last maid yesterday and now will be out of this screwing maids game. Met a beautiful and successful lady whom I am now officially having an affair with. Below are the tally for the past 6 month, could have been more seriously but because of my marital status, have to block many because they tried to video call in the night.

Pinoy - 8
Indo - 5
Myanmar - 1
Thai - 2 (not maids, one is a PR working as a cook here, one is divorced from a local, holds a singapore ic)
Local -1 (my affair)

To all the bros here, happy maid hunting in 2022. I am out, but who knows, if the affair does not work out, I may be back.

Cheers!
Wah nice. Goes to show how easy it is to UP them. Yeah, if they ask for momey just ignore unless it's those straightforward ones. There's a reason why I never share contacts with strangers. Hope you enjoy your affair!
Old 27-12-2021, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:

Pinoy - 8
Indo - 5
Myanmar - 1
Local -1 (my affair)

I am 50 this year, Youngest i screwed is 26 and oldest is 40, none of them need to be paid for sex, just hotels, meals and sometimes cab fare if I am too busy to fetch or send them home. So there are still maids out there who are not looking for money. A few tried to borrow money but I rejected, some will drop hints to buy this and that which I ignored since most I never screw more than once.

Not going into details of the maids, and not going to share contacts, due to bad experience. Few weeks back was opened to exchange, and a bro here disappear and delete our tele chat after I passed him a good contact.

Cheers!
Bro expose that person that disappear for awareness pls. lol
Old 27-12-2021, 07:50 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13772 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I was having my lunch when a DH replied me. After a short talk she quoted me $150 2 shots. I declined and told her my usual rate. Anyway, this DH looks young and busty but I'm not gonna let my small head think.

Maybe all bros should band together until they ask for $50 hahahaha
They are trying to raise rates.
Some quoting $500 - $600 per session.
Complete insanity!
Old 27-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

Pinoy - 8
Indo - 5
Myanmar - 1
Local -1 (my affair)

Cheers!

Good luck bro, all the best to you.
Old 27-12-2021, 09:55 PM
Samster

StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
They are trying to raise rates.
Some quoting $500 - $600 per session.
Complete insanity!
Bobian. Many DH carrot chop those that use small head to think. I even kena zap by a white knight for stating facts. Anyway that person has 0 points and I don't care about my rep points de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 27-12-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupidCharsiew View Post
I was having my lunch when a DH replied me. After a short talk she quoted me $150 2 shots. I declined and told her my usual rate. Anyway, this DH looks young and busty but I'm not gonna let my small head think.

Maybe all bros should band together until they ask for $50 hahahaha
my 2 shots at least 2 hours , worth it can share ....?

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 28-12-2021, 06:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbftiankon View Post
my 2 shots at least 2 hours , worth it can share ....?
Lol. For me I need unlimited for 2hrs. Anyway, don't be a robert and kena carrot chop.

I never share contacts de

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!
Old 28-12-2021, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 353 / Power: 13
babyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbabyger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FRs or stories to share about this maid? easy to up?
Old 28-12-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 13
IamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud ofIamChris has much to be proud of

Anyone know her? Is she a scam?

Thanks all those who up me..i will up back once i gain back once i regain my point.
Old 28-12-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 16
al8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud ofal8055 has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Looks good. Hope to hear your FR.
Old 28-12-2021, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post

From amk right?
Old 28-12-2021, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamChris View Post

Scram ???? If involved money pls be careful even she not scammer
Don’t trust them u can thrust them 🙈
Old 28-12-2021, 09:57 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Foryoujuz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
From amk right?
Look like someone I knew. Used to work near landed near Yio Chu Kang/ amk area. Last year I think went back indon

Not sure if it’s same person
Old 28-12-2021, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 512 / Power: 5
Dizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of lightDizaster is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post

Damn, its either the filters technology is getting better or maids are becoming really pretty..this one could qualify to become an Instagram influencer
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1