The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-11-2014, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Guys can never guess what girls really think...

There was this quite popular ML when I visited her the first time - I visited her housemate frequently before this housemate went back and idiot me told this ML about it...
She exclaimed:"她回去了你才找我?!" (You came to find me cos she went back?! )... true to an extent and the result was a failed session...
sound like my experience with Chastity and Chaste
Old 13-11-2014, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Actually, everyone got their version of this kind of awkward situations..
Usually the sessions that follow will not be as good since the feeling also not good for the said ML... Might have to rtm a few times more to have better sessions if you are still into that particular ML...

Quote:
Guys can never guess what girls really think...

There was this quite popular ML when I visited her the first time - I visited her housemate frequently before this housemate went back and idiot me told this ML about it...
She exclaimed:"她回去了你才找我?!" (You came to find me cos she went back?! )... true to an extent and the result was a failed session...

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
sound like my experience with Chastity and Chaste

Old 13-11-2014, 05:05 PM
Samster

ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro all that you listed are good ML but you have to stated your priority is what ma.. You wan better massage, gfe, teasing, chit chatting, boobies size, body shape, location or room condition... So many factors leh ... We could help you better if you stated you prefer what type ma... And also do some homework by using the search function could you faster and more...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmego View Post
hi bros need some help here between amy, innocence, peace and aisha? who to go for?

Last edited by ssurfer987; 13-11-2014 at 05:18 PM.
Old 13-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1456 / Power: 12
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of

If for teasing, which one will be good recommendation?
Old 13-11-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmego View Post
hi bros need some help here between amy, innocence, peace and aisha? who to go for?
Nvr try the other 2 but u wun go too wrong with the first 2
Old 13-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
I dun think she will reveal one lah.. I got subtlety asking about who is behind that closed door and she totally act blur like nv heard it.. So i nv push the question anymore since I get her hint...

Yea I do agree, some ML very competitive one... Unless house-mates is/are RL friends/sisters, then again also competition to them...
Haha... Sometimes there's the fun of figuring who that person is. Mayb if u Heng Heng look for one new ML and ask for location then u realized it's the same one then bingo!

But I always have some reservations abt booking MLs from the same place one, after I know they are staying in same apartment . Esp if one of them is my regular ML. Feels like "betraying" them hahaha...
Old 13-11-2014, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

actually i like to ask the ML staying with them.. because sometimes.. u wanna go with a friend.. its easier..
Old 13-11-2014, 07:40 PM
Samster

Actually, what you say is correct about the fun part of finding out...
And actually I already have some idea who is staying with Princess but I abit hesitate to book the said ML having similar reason as you. Ltr suay suay tio spotted going to the unit.....

Then the next session with the regular ML will be a very 'fun' one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Haha... Sometimes there's the fun of figuring who that person is. Mayb if u Heng Heng look for one new ML and ask for location then u realized it's the same one then bingo!

But I always have some reservations abt booking MLs from the same place one, after I know they are staying in same apartment . Esp if one of them is my regular ML. Feels like "betraying" them hahaha...

Last edited by ssurfer987; 13-11-2014 at 08:16 PM.
Old 13-11-2014, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Actually, what you say is correct about the fun part of finding out...
And actually I already have some idea who is staying with Princess but I abit hesitate to book the said ML having similar reason as you. Ltr suay suay tio spotted going to the unit.....

Then the next session with the regular ML will be a very 'fun' one...

bro share leh.. i planning to go with 1 of my buddy.. can pm pm me if not convenient

Last edited by lovesaint; 14-11-2014 at 12:00 AM.
Old 13-11-2014, 09:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
streamer69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Mei Xi from Shenhua and must say she is one of the prettier babe that does awesome massage. She really know where to apply press those pressure points and help to relief my tirednesd. She can be quite shy and makes you feel like you are being serviced by your 初恋. Do treat her nicely with respect. Overall service is excellent and will sure to RTM soon.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=486913

Last edited by streamer69; 14-11-2014 at 12:43 AM. Reason: link
Old 13-11-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Felt bored yest and decided to try someone new with bj after one of my regular ML say not free.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...ghlight=chanel

Got too attracted by the good looks and ignored some of the bad MRs. Stupid...

Pros: looks not too bad, massage was ok with strength and she uses her body strength and knees which was quite soothing. Did Bj

Cons: kept using phone, even after I flipped over. I'm ok with BJ instead of BBBJ as advertised but I'm ok with that. Boobs felt hard (evidence of plastic? Not too sure...). Worse of all, it actually ended in less than 40mins, including bathing! Not sure how she managed to arrange, someone came right after I was abt to leave. Wow...
Felt a little short changed and did not tip though I usually wld.
Feeling disappointed and a bit no drive liao. Mayb shall jus stick to my regulars for now.

looks was good... i didnt manage to try her bj at all you did not bad. but i felt she was ok only and yes ended early. Last time she was very hot very hard to arrange and the feeling she give is very biz didnt like it.
Old 13-11-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Introducing for bros who wish to have home massage by a local.Was introduced to this local milf by my buddy and felt that it is a good recommendation for fellow bros who is looking for home massage by local.

Name : amy, 36dd
Race Chinese Singaporean
Looks for me is a 6
Body abit meaty with firm D cup
Age should be around 40 thereabout
Damage 100 1 hour massage with happy endings.

She take all races.

home base massage, hp 86223969
9am--4am
Old 13-11-2014, 11:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jdmego deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro all that you listed are good ML but you have to stated your priority is what ma.. You wan better massage, gfe, teasing, chit chatting, boobies size, body shape, location or room condition... So many factors leh ... We could help you better if you stated you prefer what type ma... And also do some homework by using the search function could you faster and more...

preferably body shape and looks with gfe.. done hw thats why end up with these 4 . but amy and innoncence censored face hesitate abit
Old 13-11-2014, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Ling Ling 琳琳 (imperial fantasy) and info on Lulu (1.73m iscreaming)

Not to be Missed- Lulu 23yo

Booked this new 1.73m tall girl – Lulu, located at a nice condo in east.
Share unit but she got attached shower in her room. Big room, big bed.
Look: 6.0/10 A fair bit of acne and blemish on a round face, she dress like a teacher.
Fair, tall bosom figure, no doubt a possible 1.73m.
Upon entering her room, she asked do I have the exact $90 bcos she don’t have $10 note for me.
I was wondering hmmm …. If every client gave her exact $90, she must have hell lotsa $10 bill? I told her I got it.
Then she asked me to pay up first LOL
Told her, this is not the way things are done in sillypore.
Sorry I’m not interested anymore.
Bye Bye!

As I’m walking outta the place, send a sms to both Ling Ling and Yang Yang.
Ling responded first so I on her, she is only 2 streets away.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Irresistible Sweetie Pie☆═━ Ling Ling 25Yo ☆ Massage|BM|BBBJ|HJ|CIM ☆ $90 INC RM

Upon entering, saw YangYang and she smile.
Immediately knew I made another mistake, YangYang is so pretty today, felt a stir down there. Should have taken her.

Anyway, was led to the room by LingLing. Strip, shower and pop myself in supine on the bed. Ling didn’t hesitate and strip herself down to Bday-suit.
Look:6.5/10 About 90% similar to photo. She got some light makeup on but didn’t dress for the session. Just a simple T and short. It didn’t work for me.
Body: 7.0/10 Fair and slim, a bit loose
Boobs: 7.0/10 soft B-cup with pink nips, I don’t like the shape.

Told her I just had dinner and doesn’t wanna go prune, just do my limbs will do.
Massage: 6.5/10 it’s not bad, got effort.
Boobs massage and catbath: 7.5/10 This is the part I enjoyed very much, she took her time, lotsa teasing, she spread her legs and invited me to roam.
Roaming: Signal so strong the polar bear can whasapp the penguin.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably good with no teeth. Don’t have the skill like TongTong nor the stamina like YangYang, needs constant breadth change but effort is there.
After awhile, told her I need to smoke, so we continue the BBBJ into the attached bathroom. After my ciggi die off, I suggest turning on the shower, she’s okay with it. So I sat down at the edge of the tub, with running shower on my back and she squat down in a very uncomfortable position to blow me. It took me a while to cum, but she didn’t took it all the way, first burst and she quickly let her hand took over. But I have no complain here, the effort was there.

After she helps me to wash up, asked me to lie down so she can continue the massage on my back. I check the time, its 60min oredi. Wow, she must have blown me for at least 25min. Declined her kind offer and quickly dress up, but she never gave up, told me next customer is 30min away and she really wanted to prove her massage skill to me. I thanks her again and left.

Effort wise, no doubt she put in 110% in the whole session, maybe it was the good influence by YangYang.
Twice during the session, she mentions FJ but I decline her, thanks to the early warning by fellow bros. It didn’t put her off, she just turn more and more seductive.

GFE:8.0/10
Service attitude: 9.0/10

Overall a satisfactory session but I’m not likely to RTM, not my type.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 13-11-2014, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:

Bro, "F" is fate? Not her lah, it's this sweetheart:

Did my virgin tarma today
Just curious, why "can't get over" Icy? Is it a "bad" can't-get-over or "good" can't-get-over?

Congrats bro. Tarma finally !!! A major milestone !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1