The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 7
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Sharing what I know / recent experiences...

Qing Chuan (SLG $120) is young (my guess, no more than 21) and inexperienced. Met her about 2 months ago when she was at an apartment. Massage pass-able but she does try hard... exudes youthful, innocent vibes, and in conversation, is both sensible and curious. Sensual-wise, limited roaming (massaged me fully clothed), probably still shy and green. Well-built (about 170cm), more GND type. Like bro Fauste mentioned earlier, complexion not great. Worth a try if you like an innocent, young girl jerking you off ...

Breeze (SLG $110) is stunning - mid 20's, beautiful features, also blessed with soft 36C naturally soft headlights and an almost flawlessly fair complexion. Despite limited roaming (topless only), I am a fan due to her overall proposition - clean, cosy and discreet location; head-turner looks and curvaceous body; and a bubbly personality.
Thanks for the valuable Intel on these 2 babes! From what I have read so far, think Breeze is likely more of my 'veg'
Old 05-11-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bananao View Post
Define "good time"
Potential to unlock.
Old 05-11-2018, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aftershave@8 View Post
Sharing what I know / recent experiences...

Qing Chuan (SLG $120) is young (my guess, no more than 21) and inexperienced. Met her about 2 months ago when she was at an apartment. Massage pass-able but she does try hard... exudes youthful, innocent vibes, and in conversation, is both sensible and curious. Sensual-wise, limited roaming (massaged me fully clothed), probably still shy and green. Well-built (about 170cm), more GND type. Like bro Fauste mentioned earlier, complexion not great. Worth a try if you like an innocent, young girl jerking you off ...

For $120 budget, I would rather date Xiao Yue (also SLG), who oozes sex appeal (for me) - mid-20's, not tall (about 160cm), above average massage, nose-bleed 36C naturally soft breasts, fair complexion, and very friendly... based on my few visits, always accompanied me in bed only wearing panties... I think roaming depends on chemistry, and I must have passed my chemistry test!

Another in the $120 category is Donna. Enough has been said about her, which I concur. Pretty and sexy babe with the megawatt smile, heavenly feel when she presses her body (wearing panties only) against you when she is doing HJ. She seems to be out-of-action for over a week now... hope she is just taking a break and be back later...

Breeze (SLG $110) is stunning - mid 20's, beautiful features, also blessed with soft 36C naturally soft headlights and an almost flawlessly fair complexion. Despite limited roaming (topless only), I am a fan due to her overall proposition - clean, cosy and discreet location; head-turner looks and curvaceous body; and a bubbly personality.

Long Nv never fails to amaze and amuse me, time after time. I have been seduced in the bathroom, different corners/parts of the bed, the window ledge, and even against the wall. Not for the faint-hearted, she is a wild one, complete with tattoos and a motor-mouth that's frequently attached to my dick. Looks-wise, there is something very alluring that is hard to describe... her ad pix don't do her justice.

Depending on my (musical) mood, I'll date Xiao Yu for "soft rock", Donna for "glam rock" and Long Nv for "hard rock"!
Nicely put
Was unable to try Qing Chuan and Breeze on scheduling constraints
Maybe this week I will
Old 05-11-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Tried Tina recently:
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-tina/

Looks: 7/10 (Face a bit old compared to the rest of her body)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, tight, my style haha)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 5/10 (More of sensual massage)
HJ: 7/10 (The HJ itself was average, but her grinding her slim body on you while doing it makes it much more satisfying)
GFE: 6/10 (She scores low in this department, I feel it was abit too commercial, and once the deed is done, she is on her phone all the way)

She used her phone quite often during the massage, even during the finger teasing. Didn't touch her phone anymore once it got to catbath stage.

RTM: Although I like her slim body, I have to say no, due to lack of gfe and good attitude.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Yu Er stays in a single room unit or shared?
Appreciate some help.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:32 AM
Samster

Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
Appreciate some help.
I think someone indicated she has a roomie a few pages back
Old 05-11-2018, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 7
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chezzter View Post
Tried Tina recently:
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-tina/

Looks: 7/10 (Face a bit old compared to the rest of her body)
Body: 8/10 (Slim, tight, my style haha)
Boobs: B cup
Massage: 5/10 (More of sensual massage)
HJ: 7/10 (The HJ itself was average, but her grinding her slim body on you while doing it makes it much more satisfying)
GFE: 6/10 (She scores low in this department, I feel it was abit too commercial, and once the deed is done, she is on her phone all the way)

She used her phone quite often during the massage, even during the finger teasing. Didn't touch her phone anymore once it got to catbath stage.

RTM: Although I like her slim body, I have to say no, due to lack of gfe and good attitude.
Thanks bro, in my shortlist, now i KIV.

Thought she SYT. Anyway the phone antics, while understandable at times, is really a killjoy if overboard.

Read somewhere that she leaving soon, that might explain the bo chap attitude.
Old 05-11-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 11
Chezzter is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChezzter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Thanks bro, in my shortlist, now i KIV.

Thought she SYT. Anyway the phone antics, while understandable at times, is really a killjoy if overboard.

Read somewhere that she leaving soon, that might explain the bo chap attitude.
Her body is really slim and tight though if thats your thing.
But yeahh now that you mentioned she is about to leave, it makes more sense why her attitude might have deproved.

The phone usage during sensual is a turn-off for me.

Anyways there are many more MLs this batch that are worth trying.
My eyes are set on Yu Er, Coke, Anna next.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:03 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Appreciate some help.
Shared with Tian Tian, a dua neh bu.
Old 05-11-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Sollow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin55 View Post
By hearing one person way of speaking English ,it is a way of knowing where one person is really from

Just like some Japanese and Koreans who can read and write perfect English but when they speak English, they will still have their country accent in them and it is the same for China people speaking English

Now there’s even Google translator for people to translate Chinese to English lol

From words you can hide but from speaking there’s no way to hide where you are really from lol
Correct !I have a Friend who came to Singapore to study when he was six , now the way he speak have no differences with any locals but when he speak chinese, people will know he’s not a local due to his accent

But my colleague who have been working for the past 5 years and already is a sg citizen, he still can not speak fluent English and is very lousy in doing so

This ml I have find her before years back yes she is young but I didn’t write a fr for her cause I find her normal looking and her price is not something I can accept so I didn’t intend to rtm

During my conversation with her ,I feel that her English is quite poor and she sound like prc when she talk

The fact bout her holding a local ic is true so cannot said that she’s a fake local as she is a new immigrant

I feel that New immigrants is also counted as singaporean so don’t said that she’s a fake local
Old 05-11-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1159 / Power: 16
unrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud ofunrealx262 has much to be proud of

Went for yue er on Saturday. Glad to say she got really good massage skills. Really took care of body aches. Hj also came fast as she will lay beside me let me suck her small tits. She is going back soon as she claim and say if i return she want to f me Lol
Old 05-11-2018, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 703 / Power: 9
easternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to beholdeasternlights is a splendid one to behold

Quick MR on this girl M.iao M.iao in the east, was howling at the moon, now SLG. YMMV, but...

Location: V convenient to me, nowhere near MRT. Think parking available. Stays alone, place is okay.
Looks: about 70% of the PS'ed photos, i'd say. It's her, but discount a fair amount.
Massage: Pretty good strength and skill- except every 10 seconds she would stop and sent a text. Very hard to get into any sort of rhythm. Moved my hands anyway whenever they would even brush against her legs.
GFE: Zero. Maybe bc I speak no Chinese, she no English, but she didn't even try.
Teasing: Zero. After 10 minutes of massage, had me flip over and started to work on my still-soft bro.
Sensual: Nope. A couple of fake moans. After a minute I managed to get myself hard by slipping my hands into her top (her cltohes stayed on throughout) and I managed to finish off, mostly just to get the hell out of there.
Tips: Yeah, after all this and after I paid, she motioned that she asking for extra tips. I almost laugh in her face. No f'king way. I was back on the street after 35 to 40 mins after arriving at her gate.
RTM: What do you think?

If any other bros take a chance, hope it goes better. Maybe the language barrier was the issue.

(Her link is being xx'ed out automatically I think, but should be able to find her page)
Old 05-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 706 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Shared with Tian Tian, a dua neh bu.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think someone indicated she has a roomie a few pages back
Thank you.
Searching for MLs who stay on their own.
Any to recommend?
Old 05-11-2018, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thank you.
Any to recommend?
Chi zi stays alone and service is good
Old 05-11-2018, 01:07 PM
Samster

Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3606 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you.
Any to recommend?
Go for Ai La ba. But when you contact her be tactical a bit so got higher chance of her replying to you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1