The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-12-2021, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ministryofhappy View Post
Brother hayhay, doingfine ignore this two clown lah. Maybe they are one clown

Saturday go where? Same place?
Yes that’s it, you are right :-D

Last edited by Crusader69; 21-12-2021 at 12:05 PM.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4139 / Power: 16
Dgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond reputeDgoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dgoo View Post
My FB Pinoy maid with me for more than 3 years (no need to take pill, won’t pregnant, not sure what she did, never ask)
I’m the only BF she have, how I know, I dun hav to explain
Been fucking her raw since the day I know her and always creampie without fail or CIM. Damn song.
She is only 1.5m tall with A cups, it’s fine as she have a very tight pussy
Pump her a few times only want to cum.. keep changing positions hahaha..
Tom meeting her again, each time meet is 2hrs the most.
Each time I only gave her 50 without her asking
BD then I gave her more
I have tested negative for all std/AIDS many times since we play raw must check too.
I also got another Malay FB local (she taking pill)
Also super horny must meet every week and Only raw
No need to give her anything, she can meet anytime I want even while she is working..
She will take off 2 hrs and back hahaha.
She also does not have any guy as she only want to fuck with me
Most of the time she is at home (got daughter, divorced)
Tried in CarPark many times during at night
CIP, clean up and bye
Hehehe
Eh wait… I did not write this…is my account being hacked or what?
Old 21-12-2021, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Oh this is a gay site, now I get it what you have in common
U must be blacknight. Only he knows where is the gay site. On balls again using new nick. Totally useless. So 2021 where u hide and cry
Old 21-12-2021, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4881 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
My mother is dead but respect from guys like you and hay hay little dickie is nowhere to find. Same bunch of losers.
U mother should die earlier cause of u useless kids
Old 21-12-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
U must be blacknight. Only he knows where is the gay site. On balls again using new nick. Totally useless. So 2021 where u hide and cry
Yawn,…. This is my last post to you micro
Like I said before, you are the member that has clashed with most other members on this forum and doesn’t deserve respect or even a chat. You’re just a low life individual.

Last edited by Crusader69; 21-12-2021 at 12:43 PM.
Old 21-12-2021, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Better report if it’s not you. Never know what they will do with your account.
Old 21-12-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I myself had screw quite a few maids but in my own opinion I don't think it's worth to payl or spend any money on maids! I rather spend the money on my car gf and even give my parents! Those who are in this maid game should know 99% of maids here are working at as part time prositute but they want to act high class which I can't stand it that y I would never respect them! I just screw them to vent my frustration! I m not trying to say I m good I no need to pay them for sex but I will find a way not to pay them after sex! They think they are smart but we are not stupid bros! Maid only just fuck and throw no need spend time and money
Old 21-12-2021, 03:46 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Well said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
I myself had screw quite a few maids but in my own opinion I don't think it's worth to payl or spend any money on maids! I rather spend the money on my car gf and even give my parents! Those who are in this maid game should know 99% of maids here are working at as part time prositute but they want to act high class which I can't stand it that y I would never respect them! I just screw them to vent my frustration! I m not trying to say I m good I no need to pay them for sex but I will find a way not to pay them after sex! They think they are smart but we are not stupid bros! Maid only just fuck and throw no need spend time and money

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-12-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingtelSux View Post
If u wan good pretty girl. Try the bangala / india method. (Which most sg man dont dare to do)

Walk up to them and say can i have your number. (this method is especially good for Indo and myanmar.)
Bangla / India normally in group, when one Bangla have maids, they will introduce each other as best friend best buddy. It's easier for them to get the maids attention cos maids also intro their best friends best sisters to Bangla indian to use. Both maids n Bangla desperately wanted attention.
Old 21-12-2021, 03:52 PM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro, report to boss or mod if u did not wrote this. Dangerous if acct tio hack.
Old 21-12-2021, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
SingtelSux deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bangla / India normally in group, when one Bangla have maids, they will introduce each other as best friend best buddy. It's easier for them to get the maids attention cos maids also intro their best friends best sisters to Bangla indian to use. Both maids n Bangla desperately wanted attention.

No la. Totally keyboard warrior. India and bangla also solo. And they know use tiktok get fans. Singapore guy only here typing and asking which one need pay how much, which dating apps, this cannot that cannot, girl not pretty not worth money. Then ask can exchange contact then give fake number, or some even more pro be white knight sabo bro here. U see the india and bangala got do such shit meh?
Old 21-12-2021, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Cham, school holiday still on.......... such nice thread tio hijacked by some school kids quarreling ......
Old 21-12-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Love one another. Stick to maids.

The maid start work 1 week only and have guy overnight her for 2 weeks 5555 All these transferred maid getting bolder.

wonder how much the guy paid her to do it? or she really too horny 55555
The reporter maths failed, work 1 week the Bangla how to overnight 2weeks? Should be the other way round. Y the Bangla no need work so free. Both will get sent back.
Old 21-12-2021, 07:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10503 / Power: 20
zendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond reputezendra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Love one another. Stick to maids.

The maid start work 1 week only and have guy overnight her for 2 weeks 5555 All these transferred maid getting bolder.

wonder how much the guy paid her to do it? or she really too horny 55555
What's the article about ah? Anyone care to summarize? Lol. Can't read Chinese for nuts.

Round 2: ZanShen SvampS Prejudiced sgoh Solopop Pinpongball randily exactmatxspeed Rasta Marley
Old 21-12-2021, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Gingerbreadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambutan View Post
Cham, school holiday still on.......... such nice thread tio hijacked by some school kids quarreling ......
Wait till jan, everything will be back to normal haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1