The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-12-2021, 10:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 4
Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Loser come back. Talk cock sing song. Want meet at jb Ah, open already. No balls
Told you hayhay micro dickie fights with everyone here. Even telling ppl to die and threatening to expose to other members family, wow congrats to other members that want to defend this bastard.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:03 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Wondering what you mean by no skill? You no skill up or she's got no skills during upping?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
I salute all the bros here for your skills. I am totally hopeless about maids…my cousin’s maid looks like model and her tits is huge but no skill….also at my condo see a few hot maids….but no skill also…knn! Loser for me…hope bros can impart some skills to me…thanks ah

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!Crusader69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
No balls.I won’t reply u again, give address also don’t dare to come. Talk only no action.
You did not give address you just give block number.
You’re a loser and trouble maker, all your posts are negative. You’re as small as your micro dick.
Fat dog face maid Inez told me you fuck like rabbit, one min and done and she can’t even feel you when you’re inside :-) :-D she said you scream like girl when you cum.

Last edited by Crusader69; 21-12-2021 at 12:08 PM.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackknight24 View Post
the white knight gerard is no other than hayhay in disguise. very sure he baotoh us. but he still need to pay for sex
Maids say HayHay is the one telling them about this website. Go ask them if you don’t believe.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
+144 for you
Points well spend my friend.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
Sometimes I wonder why bro's are spending so much time analysing maid behaviour, background, capped or otherwise, give too much or two little, how to treat maids from different ethnic background/countries, etc...etc...

I personally don't think the Bangla or Indian FW's do so much analysis reading Sammyboy and yet they are happily going and hang out with all the maids over the weekends...

Do they have cars? No. Are they rich? No. Are they handsome/good looking? Maybe some. Are they duaki? Can say yes most of the times. Do they have time? Oh yeah, whole day they are free.

By the time we read, ask question, type reply, read reply, analyse responses and strategise, those guys already dunno farked 1 or 2 rounds and getting ready for the next round...

Conclusion: If you are free whole day and kkj duaki and looks like Shah Rukh Khan, the skies the limit...
Very true mate, they get those maids easy and even let them pay for hotel 81 lol.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

[QUOTE=SingtelSux;21004433]After reading all the 2700page of post.

From all bro experience and my personal experience.

90% of maid u get from dating / chatting apps need to pay money to up. The price now go up to 200-1000 per hour because of market spoiler. (Average u will be still looking at 100+ to 200) $200 i rather go fuck the girl on impmm16 prettier and dont need so much effort.

Only the rare 10% is the one need your time and love to be together with u, but half of these have multiple bangala / India / SG boyfriend or sugar daddy. Or they are already sleeping with their ang mo boss.

(The girl on dating apps 80% looks average or below)………………

Yes that’s how they do it and mostly get away with it, one of my gf’s says they do it all the time and are very good at it. Many of her friends have fallen for their charming ways and the way they text.
They show respect even if they don’t respect them, that’s what’s lacking with guys on this forum like hayhay.
No respect at all and the girls can feel that..
they are just humans too that want some extra cash.
But if you treat them right you don’t need to pay and can easy get a girl that will always come back to you.
Ps; you read all pages wow omg hahaha ;-)
Old 21-12-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingtelSux View Post
After reading all the 2700page of post.

From all bro experience and my personal experience.

90% of maid u get from dating / chatting apps need to pay money to up. The price now go up to 200-1000 per hour because of market spoiler. (Average u will be still looking at 100+ to 200) $200 i rather go fuck the girl on impmm16 prettier and dont need so much effort.

Only the rare 10% is the one need your time and love to be together with u, but half of these have multiple bangala / India / SG boyfriend or sugar daddy. Or they are already sleeping with their ang mo boss.

(The girl on dating apps 80% looks average or below)

If u wan good pretty girl. Try the bangala / india method. (Which most sg man dont dare to do)

Walk up to them and say can i have your number. (this method is especially good for Indo and myanmar.)

Most Indo girl tell me before they dont care boyfriend is rich or handsome, they just love the feeling of guy publicly ask for their number, they think this way is very romantic, and very manly.

Personally i like this method, after ask number, within 2hour i will be with the indo girl in the room, foc. (If u date girl that is older than u, the indo girl will most of the time be the one booking and paying for the hotel)

No point exchange contact, those people asking these are the white knight.
Upped you my points, because its totally what I feel.

Maid from dating apps is 90% expect you to pay.

Like you said, asking their numbers on the street, its hard for me as well, but I did it once and success. Yet to do again because really paiseh hahaha.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanfulou View Post
I don even care what the fuck is your history and hayhay, both of you can just fight somewhere else instead of spamming in this thread.

But from the childish argument both of you having now, i see you are the loser here. He already give you address, then just go and settle outside lar. Keep asking for his number for what?
One thing to say only no balls, Ignore him brother
Old 21-12-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 5
Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Told you hayhay micro dickie fights with everyone here. Even telling ppl to die and threatening to expose to other members family, wow congrats to other members that want to defend this bastard.
So why u keep on quoting his post? I think hayhay assume wrongly. Crusader69 should be blacknight24.
Old 21-12-2021, 10:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 5
Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!Doingfine is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusader69 View Post
Ppl say he likes his mother the way he likes the maids hahaha
How about ur mother?
Old 21-12-2021, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doingfine View Post
So why u keep on quoting his post? I think hayhay assume wrongly. Crusader69 should be blacknight24.
I think u are right. Should be blacknight24 I forget about this loser,he hide somewhere and cry from 2020 to 2021 dec. cause he lost now use a Ah gua name crusader69. Think back how crusader69 talk.how loser blacknight jump out and protect him.You are right you are right
Old 21-12-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ministryofhappy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think u are right. Should be blacknight24 I forget about this loser,he hide somewhere and cry from 2020 to 2021 dec. cause he lost now use a Ah gua name crusader69. Think back how crusader69 talk.how loser blacknight jump out and protect him.You are right you are right
Brother hayhay, doingfine ignore this two clown lah. Maybe they are one clown

Saturday go where? Same place?
Old 21-12-2021, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doingfine View Post
How about ur mother?
My mother is dead but respect from guys like you and hay hay little dickie is nowhere to find. Same bunch of losers.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wrong as everything you say micro Dicky, ppl protect me because they know you. You are a trouble maker.
You are the person that clashed with most members on this forum.

Last edited by Crusader69; 21-12-2021 at 12:06 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1