The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 28-02-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 7
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Cookie, Teeruklover, 28Feb, 1900
Not go into ratings as so many FR about her
GFE is strong. I am always shy at first round so hard to come but she patient and not complain. We dfk, finger, a few position then i shoot across her breast. Ask me nicely why take so long to hard and come, i say tired mah. Most FL after seeing first round take so long, try to talk me out of 2nd round, but she still smiling and when i fondle her breast, she start rubbing my dick and we start second round. During second round, i suck her nips and she cover it using her hand, then I hold her hand, she put a bit of resistant then i hold her hand down a bit more, our fingers interlocked until she shake a bit and give up. After finish, she asked, second round not tired hor? Ha ha
As other bro pointed out, she slim, enhanced, speak hokkien better than english and have thai tan.
Thanks bro SK for accomodating in short time.
Rtf: after payday lol
Old 28-02-2019, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 6
Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!Daigo69 is one of the Best!

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=719478

Stable mansion.
FL : sugar

Location 9/10 easy parking for drivers.
Clean/own toilet/dry towels

Okt response : as usual fast

Looks 4.5/10 ( pic and real person +10kg??)
Normally I would reject straight away but I was greeted in a very gentle and friendly smile and she spoken in Chinese . Decided to gamble for a good service instead of looks/boobs. height around 155cm
Short with some meat . Thai tann

Boobs d cup is falsely advertise .
B+ natural at top 4.5/10 not really a big sucker for boobs.

Shower 9/10
Showered together.
Rub her body with soap and out of sudden when she knee down and BBBJ me in the shower room (roughly 3-5m)

Frenching 8/10 allowed and she's quite fierce.

Painting 0/10 did not attempt as her body really doesn't interest me

BBBJ 9/10
She asked if I wanna it fast or slow. I liked it slow.
Run some kisses across my body and slowly head for the cock.
High suction , deep blows and tease u with fast and slow motion.
She ran for around 5m-8m. Never stop sucking and head constantly moving .

FJ 7/10
Soft natural moans. Just did 2 positions. Doggies and finish with missionary.
She's got a damn meaty ass. Those hard core BBBJ weaken me.

Still have an hour left, told her I would like to massage.
head/face massage requested.
10/10 yes , she's as good as those legit masseur.
Strong fingers press and went on for 30m without break.
She put in effort using strength to massage.

Her body / face couldn't get me hard. She ask if I wanna finished with massage or another BBBJ. I chose the laters.
Finished 2nd shoot with CMI.

This session I was pampered with good shower /good massage / CMI.

She never once check her cell.
Payment after services.

GFE 0/10 can't rate because I don't have the feel , just wanna silently enjoy the good massage /BBBJ
but can speak some English and some Chinese.

-cons.
Looks/stats are quite off( will be quite a disappointment in RL)
Not for boobs lovers.
OKT are strongly advise to give stats that are not too far and pics that are too long ago and edited with too much white lightnings

-pros
Superb never tiring BBBJ
Strong fingers for an excellent maasage
Clean room own toilet.

Damage 120/2/90
RTF no, no feel
Old 28-02-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubtfire View Post
Negative comments might be on FL, but that doesn't mean stable can't be trusted. Can be just a problem with FL. Unless you've got a whole string of bad bookings with stable then yes, it's your decision to avoid. For me, personally, I've booked from LF on a couple of occasions in the past and I've had mostly hits and occasionally, misses. OKT is alright to deal with

If you see negative FR on FL, you can avoid that FL but can't judge stable simply on one bad apple. You can try other fish from the same stable... and who knows. It might be to your liking bro
If negative FRs from the same cheongster then is the cheongster's problem.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 11
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doubtfire View Post
Negative comments might be on FL, but that doesn't mean stable can't be trusted. Can be just a problem with FL. Unless you've got a whole string of bad bookings with stable then yes, it's your decision to avoid. For me, personally, I've booked from LF on a couple of occasions in the past and I've had mostly hits and occasionally, misses. OKT is alright to deal with

If you see negative FR on FL, you can avoid that FL but can't judge stable simply on one bad apple. You can try other fish from the same stable... and who knows. It might be to your liking bro
Good comment which is honest.
Thank you.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 16
dhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond reputedhay101 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.ilovethais.net/k-307

If okt didn't state ladyboy, I will think she is a girl!
Old 28-02-2019, 09:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post

Same here, he is really pretty.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
fuzren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfuzren deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had a amazing section with Cookie from Galaxy today 6:30pm section,
Cookie is really fair like Chines girl.
And the most important point is her great smile, her attitude and her eyes win over me.
Recommend her here because she request me to help to post.
1st day for her today and she said she only eat cup noodle, she likes Sashimi or Chicken rice, can bring for her if possible.
By the way, 2nd shot take me half an hour to cum, no single work of complaint and she still smile event my sweet dropped all over her body.
Old 28-02-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhay101 View Post

I wondering will anyone try ladyboy ?
Old 28-02-2019, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
TheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anybody remember last time got a girl called P? Came together with another girl called Ploy and both was featured in a magazine photo shoot together. OKT even put the photoshoot on the girls profile.
Old 28-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
SobaUdonRamen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mansion Yam
Date: 26 Feb 2019; night

Face same as pic, perhaps a bit curvier but not definitely not fat.

First impression is GFE is good; from meeting at entrance, to undressing + showering, playful and teasing. Keeps it up throughout the evening. Simple English, but makes effort to be friendly.

FJ pretty standard; BBBJ good and long. Keeps sucking if you let her. Ended with a HJ since I'm a one-shot wonder lol.

RTF: Yes
Old 28-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
ClubAurora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Cream for DragonCave

First of all, really need to give it to Okt Robert, one of the best out there.

Upon arriving at location (easy to find), was made to wait for awhile, but Okt Robert ensured that will be a good bonk and even throw in a special service from the girl.

Knock on the door and was greeted by the sweetest smile and warm welcome. She kept asking how was my day and if i'm tired. (comms not bad, her English is basic but can understand)
Without her noticing i starting taking off my clothes and she stopped me and said to wait for her, she will do it for me. I also blur blur started walking towards the shower then she's like "Hey, me how?", she wanted me to strip her down. This girl really know how to make u feel good la. Shower was awesome, she start soaping me and wanted to give me a BBJ or HJ in the while we were showering. I didn't want anything fast to op for HJ, let me just say this HER HANDS ARE MAGICAL, she knows what she's doing for sure. Almost came, but i stopped her and showered her.

Got back into the room, wah, this girl straight away sit on me and starting frenching like no tomorrow, she won't stop. My 2IC already at attention, even almost went into her raw until i stopped her, she pushed me on the bed, started BBBJ, licking everywhere and sucking on my balls. Can't take it already, i took over and started painting her. A bit of bush, but no problem, pussy no smell and was great to paint.

She said she was going crazy, put a cap on and started bonking her. Gents, trust me go DOGGY, her ass is amazing. Moaning also steady. Pussy was good and tight, came in about 10mins or so.

At that point of time only 45mins went by, we cuddle and talk, teasing each other. (Totally like FB/GF)
Then she did it again with her hands, now i bo bian wanted 2nd shot, came all over her hands, seriously her HJ is that good. She gave me a special massage before i left. Showered was same as when i went in, and left the place.

Guys, what are you waiting for, BTW this gem was recommended by OKT ROBERT, all i can say is TRUST OKT ROBERT, tell him what u want and what u like, he will do his magic.

I hate ratings, cuz everyone all different but to keep it simple.

Looks: 8.5/10. Tanned and pretty face
Body: 9.5/10. Slim abit of tummy, very smooth skin
Boobs: C +, just nice, not too big, not too small and hard nipples
Gfe. 15/10, This one really got to give it to her, she knows what to do her KC also damn power, weak bros have to watch out.
Fj: 9.5/10, she knows what to do
HJ: 10/10, at least must try once even if don't cum, sibei shiok
Bbbj 9/10, damn hard, non-stop, will spit on your dick like AV movie.

Okt Robert, thanks again! You are the Best!!!

Last edited by ClubAurora; 28-02-2019 at 10:47 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
samboy12341 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Spears - TeerukLovers
Session Time: 3:30PM

Looks: 90% Similiar, won’t reject for sure, chio
Boobs: D Enchanced, but soft liao, pink nips
Frenching: Super into it, won’t reject or siam type
BBBJ: Not the best not the worst, little bit of teething
Body: Little bit of BA BA, won’t reject, smooth af skin
FJ: Was good but could be better
GFE: Word can’t describe, just 10/10

RTF: For Sure

Happy Bonking!
Old 28-02-2019, 11:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 8
Metamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMetamorphosis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
FR for ally from regentlust
28feb 1100hrs

English: Limited, can understand a bit.
Looks: Discount 10% from photos, some minor blemish. Looks late 20s-early 30s, skin not as supple as young adult, light thai tan, ~155cm.
Body: Very slim, enhanced Ds quite firm. Trimmed, okt said she gonna shave but she didn't
Shower: attached bathroom, her service starts in the shower already, use boobs to rubba u, hdly, bbj, the works
French: Quite fierce tongue action, no smell.
BBJ: Very hardworking, takes care of balls, shaft and tip. She can go on forever if u don't stop her.
Painting/Fingering: Allowed, no smell.
FJ: Vv hardworking, rides well and got stamina. Tried carrying her to fuck, but cannot last 100 pump like one of the bros, lol. Couldn't really cum for 2nd shot (dunno why my mind kept wandering elsewhere), I gave up, but she insist on trying, finally exploded after some intense bbj and hj
GFE: Pretty much same as what other Bros mentioned, vv hardworking and eager to please.

OKT: Great service as usual, I was slightly late, okt reply late also, but he gave me a short extension.
Lol you can try starting from 50 carry fuck first, then progressively increase during the next few sessions.
Old 28-02-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 7
AlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlphaD deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had Candy from VIP888 today.

Booked a 3pm session. Arrived at 3.07 pm and had to wait until 3.50 pm to see her for some reason(according to OKT she wasn't ready?). Hope it doesn't happen again. Anyway on to the girl.

Had her during her previous visit to SG and it's good to know her standards have not dropped. She's got a gorgeous curvy body with very little fat. Big tits for you to motorboat/fondle/suck. Frenching as well. After first shot(CBJ and COB, I opted for CBJ), got a good massage and a sensuous catbath from behind! Got me up again in no time and proceeded to bang her in missionary until 2nd shot. GFE is off the charts too. She'll be here until 9th March. Please treat her well. Happy bonking!
Old 28-02-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubAurora View Post

Upon arriving at location (easy to find)
Are you sure? If it's the same location as Dior, then it's terribly inaccessible, a good 10 minutes walk to the nearest bus stop, if you manage to take the correct route... One of the worst locations I've ever been to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1