The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 07-10-2010, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Moon H16R17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
Haha thanks for asking bro. Wish I could ups you points but alas have no power!!! Glad someone got to have some good fun with her. I will read your FR and just visualise haha she sounds as good as she looks!!!
Ok now hold the horses. You can ups my points later when you reach 35 points and get power yah. In the meantime, you sit back and enjoy the ride haha!

Go wreak havoc in PT, try and try until you get accepted, if you do, fuck her brains out, hehe and post your FR. Points will come your way, be patient, try not to offend other Bros especially the seniors so they will not zap you (points will be deducted if they do so).

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Expatsexfiend deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience - Moon H16R17

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
Ok now hold the horses. You can ups my points later when you reach 35 points and get power yah. In the meantime, you sit back and enjoy the ride haha!

Go wreak havoc in PT, try and try until you get accepted, if you do, fuck her brains out, hehe and post your FR. Points will come your way, be patient, try not to offend other Bros especially the seniors so they will not zap you (points will be deducted if they do so).

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
I want the pooowwweeeeerrrrrr haha. All good bro. I don't plan on writing anything offensive.

Wreak havoc? haha I hope not. I will FR when I am next accepted.

Thank you Mr King of PT. Enjoy your break!
Old 07-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1717 / Power: 15
austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future
Re: All Petain FR experience - Ann H07(2F)R01 and Chris H07(2F)R02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expatsexfiend View Post
I want the pooowwweeeeerrrrrr haha. All good bro. I don't plan on writing anything offensive.

Wreak havoc? haha I hope not. I will FR when I am next accepted.

Thank you Mr King of PT. Enjoy your break!
Bro fornicator aka King of PT, have a good break (from tomorrow is it?), so last day today, haha! Have a good rest Bro!

Bro Expatsexfiend may I recommend to you - Ann H07(2F)R01, she on leave right now but will be back soon 15 October. I am confident she will accept you. Catbath, frenching, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ several positions, all in, she can do inside the room, no problem. She is ex-GL CAT50. She a bit meaty but not fat, I like her.

Also same is her next door neighbour Chris H07(2F)R02. I RTF her the other day and I cannot get enough I RTF again, same as Ann, catbath, frenching, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ several positions, all in. But I prefer Ann, her boobs are more solid and if she not on leave, I will take her any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

FR on Chris H07(2F)R02:

Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10 - wet and torrid
BBBJ: 9/10 - will give you CFM (come fuck me) face, really slutty
AR: 8/10 - can feel her tongue poking my asshole
69: 8/10 - she's a bit hairy down there, shiok
Painting: 8/10 - I licked clean her wet, wet pussy while spreading her legs like eating watermelon haha
FJ: 9/10 - missionary with frenching but this time we finish in doggy, I really cannot tahan so I rammed hard her butt cheeks bouncing here and there, fun to watch, same as when I am with Ann (missing her a lot!)
GFE: Ok lah, she can chat and good attitude
Smoker: Yes - Ann is non-smoker, another + points
RTF: Yes, until my dear Ann comes back to work that is

Tip: Try to come before 7:00pm because Chris always got booking until she knocks off from work which is 8:00pm. I usually go visit her anywhere from 1:00pm - 6:00pm but must be patient as she commands a queue of 2-3 Bros, I think her last call is 6:30pm to make way for her regulars who book her.

Have fun ang moh Bro.

I thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Bro... Good FR. I always saw this pleasent looking WL. I can't remember her room number. Is this Chris is in the room whereby when you are on the 2nd floor on the right hand side straight, her room is just next to the small alley? Her room is next to the balcony?

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Bro fornicator aka King of PT, have a good break (from tomorrow is it?), so last day today, haha! Have a good rest Bro!

Bro Expatsexfiend may I recommend to you - Ann H07(2F)R01, she on leave right now but will be back soon 15 October. I am confident she will accept you. Catbath, frenching, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ several positions, all in, she can do inside the room, no problem. She is ex-GL CAT50. She a bit meaty but not fat, I like her.

Also same is her next door neighbour Chris H07(2F)R02. I RTF her the other day and I cannot get enough I RTF again, same as Ann, catbath, frenching, AR, BBBJ, 69, painting, FJ several positions, all in. But I prefer Ann, her boobs are more solid and if she not on leave, I will take her any day of the week and twice on Sundays!

FR on Chris H07(2F)R02:

Catbath: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10 - wet and torrid
BBBJ: 9/10 - will give you CFM (come fuck me) face, really slutty
AR: 8/10 - can feel her tongue poking my asshole
69: 8/10 - she's a bit hairy down there, shiok
Painting: 8/10 - I licked clean her wet, wet pussy while spreading her legs like eating watermelon haha
FJ: 9/10 - missionary with frenching but this time we finish in doggy, I really cannot tahan so I rammed hard her butt cheeks bouncing here and there, fun to watch, same as when I am with Ann (missing her a lot!)
GFE: Ok lah, she can chat and good attitude
Smoker: Yes - Ann is non-smoker, another + points
RTF: Yes, until my dear Ann comes back to work that is

Tip: Try to come before 7:00pm because Chris always got booking until she knocks off from work which is 8:00pm. I usually go visit her anywhere from 1:00pm - 6:00pm but must be patient as she commands a queue of 2-3 Bros, I think her last call is 6:30pm to make way for her regulars who book her.

Have fun ang moh Bro.

I thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:32 PM
Samster

austin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant futureaustin69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
Bro... Good FR. I always saw this pleasent looking WL. I can't remember her room number. Is this Chris is in the room whereby when you are on the 2nd floor on the right hand side straight, her room is just next to the small alley? Her room is next to the balcony?
Thank you Bro!

Yes, yes you are on spot Bro. Correct, that's Chris, that's her, next to the balcony!!! But I prefer Ann, I'm a boobs and ass lover you see. Chris also got nice ass and her boobs got brown nipples. Yum-yum to lick-lick and suck!

I thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H07 2floor

Hi Mr Bomb, i will try mine best to describe the WLs on this floor. We walked up the staircase, u will see a counter, maybe the aunty keeper watching TV straight ahead. U turn to your right.

Straight ahead we have got Kathy, left hand is Queenie and, opposite her is Chris. Chris neighbour is Ann, next to her is the starcase.

The otherside of the starcase, u look straight on the left only 2rooms. Miki and Sugar.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:47 PM
Samster

MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin69 View Post
Thank you Bro!

Yes, yes you are on spot Bro. Correct, that's Chris, that's her, next to the balcony!!! But I prefer Ann, I'm a boobs and ass lover you see. Chris also got nice ass and her boobs got brown nipples. Yum-yum to lick-lick and suck!

I thank you.

Damnn... I did not realise she is good. I passby her room 3 times and she is always available! Argghhh... What a miss
Old 07-10-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Re: H07 2floor

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
Hi Mr Bomb, i will try mine best to describe the WLs on this floor. We walked up the staircase, u will see a counter, maybe the aunty keeper watching TV straight ahead. U turn to your right.

Straight ahead we have got Kathy, left hand is Queenie and, opposite her is Chris. Chris neighbour is Ann, next to her is the starcase.

The otherside of the starcase, u look straight on the left only 2rooms. Miki and Sugar.
Thanks bro
Old 07-10-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quote:

Nice one Bro jacky43. Is like H07 map in your palm.

I thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H07 2floor

I actually draw a chart, somehow it appear strange in the WWW. So i have to use words, hope everybody get the locations of room.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Damnn... I did not realise she is good. I passby her room 3 times and she is always available! Argghhh... What a miss
Bro no worries, Chris just come back from 1 month leave so you have many chances to try her. Yes Chris is good and friendly but try not to mention SBF ok.

I thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:54 PM
Samster

Wink H07 2floor

------------------Kathy
Queenie----------------------Chris
------------------------------Ann

-------------------------------(starcase)

------------------------------Miki
------------------------------Sugar

I have tried mine best, sorry! No good in IT.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
------------------Kathy
Queenie----------------------Chris
------------------------------Ann

-------------------------------(starcase)

------------------------------Miki
------------------------------Sugar

I have tried mine best, sorry! No good in IT.

But she do CIM? How bout Kathy's performance?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
No Bro, Chris do not do CIM but you can try.

Ann, I never try CIM but I think she might give you if you ask nicely hehe.

I thank you.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:07 PM
Samster

Wink H07 2floor

Quote:
Mine friend, i have posted few things about this Kathy. Have not RTF her for 4yrs, she is commando trained. Very nice almost can do many stunts, it is her CD that prevent me from RTF.

I suspect her CD can cause damage to mine dick, it has long bottom where it could be tie around the dick. That is to prevent longer standing up, i think a member did wrote a reply on this website.

PM me if u wish to know more, i remember members wrote he had sessions with Kathy, he don't think her CD is anything special.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1