The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 19-07-2023, 05:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 609 / Power: 20
uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelX View Post
Why are all the names censored in the middle only leaving the first and last letter?
Because you new member or member who has not contributed much to the forum.

Once you are here long enough + contributed substantially, all the censoring will disappear.

Contribution is not incessantly asking for contacts like a bot.
Old 19-07-2023, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Because you new member or member who has not contributed much to the forum.

Once you are here long enough + contributed substantially, all the censoring will disappear.

Contribution is not incessantly asking for contacts like a bot.
Yes, that’s true. I can see full name without censoring.
Old 19-07-2023, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1095 / Power: 2
Autumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud ofAutumnsun has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamuelX View Post
Why are all the names censored in the middle only leaving the first and last letter?
Somewhat a way to protect the spa/ml from randoms popping by the thread. People who are keen for massage will research with those information and get the right place/ML. Some area may be difficult to pinpoint, many can be easier identified
Old 19-07-2023, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -82 / Power: 0
SamuelX has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autumnsun View Post
Somewhat a way to protect the spa/ml from randoms popping by the thread. People who are keen for massage will research with those information and get the right place/ML. Some area may be difficult to pinpoint, many can be easier identified
Well, I’m able to identify JQ and Dreamland only
Old 19-07-2023, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 586 / Power: 11
warrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to allwarrior2013 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by littleweewee2 View Post
L***a from F**r S*****s Spa near Yishun Ave 1*

Entrance + 2B
Massage above average.
Boobs natural large B/small C.
Looks is viet milfy type not syt.
Surprised me in Mandarin "want make love?" when flipped over. She quoted 2B so didn't even negotiate. HJ+BJ+FJ but YMMV.
I'm not a chatty person so little convo in between but she is nice overall.
After I left she wc me to help reco visitors so here I am.

Pple who know her in some way will know where.
I only have wc contact so PM me. The rest is up to you.
Cool Brp . Mind sharing. Many thanks!
Old 20-07-2023, 02:06 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
xckay is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone tried ch*** from j*? Just announce she’s back.
Old 25-07-2023, 05:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 617 / Power: 15
Motorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to allMotorcraze_86 is a name known to all
Quote:

Entrance + 2B
Massage above average.
Surprised me in Mandarin "want make love?" when flipped over. She quoted 2B so didn't even negotiate. HJ+BJ+FJ but YMMV.

Thanks bro for sharing.

Tested and proven, indeed super worth. I happened to head up north for some errands and so I tried my luck to book a session. Managed to book a slot for 1.5 hour massage.

Massage is really comfortable, though she started quite softly, but after telling her to apply more strength, it was good I fell asleep. Massage on my back went on for one hour and was told to turn around.

Upon turning around, teasing (maybe unintentionally) started and of cos I had reaction. She then proceeded to HJ without even asking and it caught me a little by surprise. Able to auto roam top too as she revealed her pair of C. After a good 10mins or so, manage to unload. I tot that's all.

She wash her hands and continue massaging my feet again and move up to massage my chest and stomach. I look at the clock and time is almost up. So I ask if she had another booking afterwards. She said nope and by then she already noticed my rod hardened again.

I ask her if possible for 2nd shot and she smiled. Anyway, I ended walking away near the 2hour mark and I tip her 2blues and she was happy about it.

So the FR originally posted was true and she is indeed amazing!
Old 26-07-2023, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 15
yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!yangyang25 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcraze_86 View Post
Thanks bro for sharing.

Tested and proven, indeed super worth. I happened to head up north for some errands and so I tried my luck to book a session. Managed to book a slot for 1.5 hour massage.

Massage is really comfortable, though she started quite softly, but after telling her to apply more strength, it was good I fell asleep. Massage on my back went on for one hour and was told to turn around.

Upon turning around, teasing (maybe unintentionally) started and of cos I had reaction. She then proceeded to HJ without even asking and it caught me a little by surprise. Able to auto roam top too as she revealed her pair of C. After a good 10mins or so, manage to unload. I tot that's all.

She wash her hands and continue massaging my feet again and move up to massage my chest and stomach. I look at the clock and time is almost up. So I ask if she had another booking afterwards. She said nope and by then she already noticed my rod hardened again.

I ask her if possible for 2nd shot and she smiled. Anyway, I ended walking away near the 2hour mark and I tip her 2blues and she was happy about it.

So the FR originally posted was true and she is indeed amazing!
Pls share tks
Old 28-07-2023, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
Averagearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to allAveragearse is a name known to all
Quote:

Entrance + 2B
Massage above average.

Bro can share your contact? Interested
Old 28-07-2023, 11:48 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 287 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42527 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xckay View Post
Anyone tried ch*** from j*? Just announce she’s back.
I only know Twinkle will be back within these few days.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 28-07-2023, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 10
Gooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGooner80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
I only know Twinkle will be back within these few days.
Wah...good news! Whoever the ang pai now will start to worry..lol
Old 28-07-2023, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future

Sho many twinkle fansee
Old 29-07-2023, 12:17 PM
Samster

uzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to alluzumaki_naruto is a name known to all

Twinkle fully booked today.

I will wait out 1 to 2 weeks till the Twinkle fever subside before getting my engine tuned by her skillful hands.
Old 29-07-2023, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 13
TempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to beholdTempuraRamen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumaki_naruto View Post
Twinkle fully booked today.

I will wait out 1 to 2 weeks till the Twinkle fever subside before getting my engine tuned by her skillful hands.
It’s crazy, I msg last night she already fully booked for today. I think really need to wait until all her fans release their load then got chance to book
Old 29-07-2023, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TempuraRamen View Post
It’s crazy, I msg last night she already fully booked for today. I think really need to wait until all her fans release their load then got chance to book
Wait a month tops...

Then she will start messaging her regulars to visit her.

One of the reason she left JQ was that customers were coming in at a trickle...

Once she left JQ, she realised the grass is not always greener on the other side.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1