The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 20-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
Ya hor never tot abt tis till u bring it up...
Even if she go shower with u there still other girls lurking around the house, ya quite dangerous

Nice tip for everyone to take note
Up u for tis...
Usually I bring bonk wallet.

Cash and card and ID only.
Phone for booking transport if need.
Old 20-02-2019, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12715 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Usually I bring bonk wallet.

Cash and card and ID only.
Phone for booking transport if need.
Sound like me.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 20-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 12
dubby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydubby deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ivy (TRL), 15/2/2019, 5.30pm

https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=717047

Looks: 8/10. Looks similar to photos
Communication: Speaks basic english, good enough to understand
French: 7/10. Speaks a little bit
Body: 8/10. Slim enough for my liking
FJ: 8/10. Tight with expressions
BBBJ: 7/10. The usual
GFE: 7/10. Able to communicate with her during the break. Can chat with her.
Old 20-02-2019, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
Sound like me.
Happened to me once too when I visited PRC in shared apartment. While she was showering me one of her flat mates stole $50. Nowadays if visiting shared apartment I only go with exact amount of cash plus a bit of tip money.
Old 20-02-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro omg scarcely man... never happen to me b4 nor hv ever read somthg like this happen here b4 ! got to b alert will be checking my wallet next time b4 i leave tks man.... My experience is mostly w thai FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamalex View Post
Yeah I told okt already. He say will give discount next time.
Any experienced bros can advice, how to avoid losing things in those apartment type location. Next time I will just bring exact cash to bonk.
Old 20-02-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 14
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
FR for Becca(TRL)

Face: 7/10 look similar to photo.
Body: slim and Thai Tan.
Boobs: maybe B but if boobs lover want big big then not ur cup of tea
French: light pecks at first but when FJ u can initiate, she will French back.
BBBJ: awhile only coz she has bracers,
FJ: she accommodate to few positions and is clean Shaved. No smell while painting and finger her. Soft moans at first but once she high her moans gets louder until I scare next room bro hear..🙊
Communication: Good enough to communicate in English.

RTF: Maybe..TRL suddenly so many nice gals this batch..hahaha
Old 20-02-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 7
loveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloveboobs6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for Cookie TR (20/02/2019)

Been chionging for quite sometime but this is the first time a gal ever ask me to go back after the 1st shot because she dont want to do the service and that she is tired. Below is my rating. Service wise may diff from what other bros experience, so take this as a pinch of salt.

Looks: 8/10 Chinese fair. Some blemish on her face though.
Body: 7/10 Abit too skinny for her busty boobs.
GFE: 6/10 Very commercial, is like just fuck and go kind of feel. Not much of a chemistry.
Communication: 7/10 sometimes she speak chinese and hokkien to me, and when i speak hokkien and chinese back to her, she claim she dont understand. I am just saying some simple primary school standard.
BBBJ: 7/10 Very commercial, short and sweet.
FJ: 6/10 When pumping her, she just merely close her eyes. Macham like sleeping. Like she dont feel like doing, but because she wanna money, so she just do it.
French: 7/10 well, advertise as possible to do so. But end up she say dont wanna do.
Overall: 7/10

A very commercial session, just fuck and go kind. Personally i wont go back and rtf her. I have had better ones out there. My advise to other bros, if ur looking for looks, she can be the one, but service and for a good release can look elsewhere.
Old 20-02-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
benben69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Wendy from Tikoclub

Promised okt for an FR due to their good services which is very commendable. One of the best stables around. Okt responded really fast and with clear instructions given. Well done!!

Photo 80%, looks nice anyway. Height around 1.62m. Breast big B, natural. Pussy tight, trimmed.

Service good, had an enjoyable time. Well taken care of by her. Speaks English well enough for normal talks. Chatty, smiley, gentle and enjoy sex. No ice to be broken. Easy and out going girl, no air type. Be nice to her and you be rewarded hehe.

This stable will be on my top list.

Looks: 8/10 (cute short hair lady like your neighborhood girl, like her smile)
Body: 9/10 (slim no tummy fair skin)
Boobs: 8/10 (not for boobs lovers, but just nice for me)
BBBJ: 8/10 (attentive to every part)
FJ: 9/10 (tight and wild on bed love those FL that will enjoying the good times together)
Frenching: Non stop frenching...
Painting: Like her moaning... cant stop painting her.
GFE: 9/10 (very entertaining friendly feel totally comfortable)
RTF: Hope to see her again if time allows

She might not be returning after she goes back to LOS. So if any Bros out there want to try her, fast hand and fast leg book her before she is gone for good.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3266 / Power: 60
dogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond reputedogchicken has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Bros Seep Seep no share until Bro V8 showed me the FR on the phone then I know she so good...

Vip888-Mai (Sun Yan Zi look alike lol)

Looks: 10/10 Super Cute kawaii nei with character. If don't smile very pretty smile very cute. Can bonk over and over type. I am certain!
Boobs: 8/10 Small B downside to some but Natural and body sibei swee
Body: 10/10 No fats type. I ask her u no money to eat meh. She ask me buy for her lol.. ended up spending more.
Catbath/BBBJ/Painting: 10/10 She's a cat. That's why catbath is her forte. Pettie size good to turn her round not shy on 69 and fucking shiock surround sound!
Fj: 10/10 Tight and can take fast/slow sex no problem. Super GFE. Like bonking young Poly Girl.
Bros that taken others in the house and saw her I am sure u gonna agree on me. She's fucking pretty!!
Old 20-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Nina(SS Commando)
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718920

Went for a single mission to try out CIM with swallow on this new girl.
A bit expensive but fantasy accomplished.
She is good. May not be the prettiest but definitely 1 hardworking girl to make my money worth.
Her pics not much justice I think. In person will not cancel type I am sure. Above is her live pic.
Massage in between shots, Long BBBJ, CIM and swallow.

Last edited by uncletommy; 20-02-2019 at 09:09 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -12 / Power: 0
ahboon111 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Had ermin from SA today, fake tits but was great to grab and hold. Nice ass to doggy and she was very accommodating. Her English is really good and she talks a lot! Her moans were great and she grabbed the bedsheets every now and then. Although her bbbj is quite short but she automatically rides you at the start so I Guess that’s alright. Overall, she like a great fuck buddy.

Btw she’s not Super slim, there are some fats but still leaning towards the slim side with those fats.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1060 / Power: 19
pe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud ofpe1964 has much to be proud of

Bro correction is Nina

Quote:
Originally Posted by uncletommy;Anny(SS Commando)
[url
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718920[/url]
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=718920

Went for a single mission to try out CIM with swallow on this new girl.
A bit expensive but fantasy accomplished.
She is good. May not be the prettiest but definitely 1 hardworking girl to make my money worth.
Her pics not much justice I think. In person will not cancel type I am sure. Above is her live pic.
Massage in between shots, Long BBBJ, CIM and swallow.

Last edited by pe1964; 20-02-2019 at 09:18 PM.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 8
uncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud ofuncletommy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pe1964 View Post
Bro correction is Nina
Yes its Nina SS. Not bad very fresh and hardworking.
Just that boobs not big.
Old 20-02-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Suggestion for bros writing FRs, do use the url (enclosed with [ ] & "[/url]" tags to enclose the link back to each gals listing by stable. Easier to go see pics and stuff. Thank u!
Old 20-02-2019, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
JohnLocke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by longwinter View Post

Stable: Dragoncave Dior

What made me 出山? 3 simple letters : G F E

Upon arriving at discreet location, was greeted by sweet Dior. More than her pretty face( VERY LIGHT MAKEUP) , I was more attracted to her cute demeanor and attitude.

Quickly went inside, and she began asking if i was tired and lots of caring affection could be felt.
Shower was great, she cleaned me throughly and my 2IC was already at attention at this queen of GNDs.

Once in room we started frenching for a good 5 mins. 5 mins of heaven. After a wonderful catbath her bbbj was so intense i had to start fj before my 2ic burst.

Fj was just as good if not better and the gfe was max here as we hugged and shagged.
After 1st shot, she cleaned me promptly and we lay down like long lost lovers. Although her english is mediocre , conversation went smoothly and you can really feel the affections! So much so i forgo my 2nd shot just to cuddle and play with her. CAN YOU IMAGINE. not to shortchange her, but nicah kept stressing she wasnt tired and could go for 1 more. But i wanted her company more..

After time is up, the 2nd bath was done just as great and i left a happy and sad man.

Bros, cherish this gem and hope you guys have just as a great time as i did.

Face: 9/10. GND type cute
Body: 9.5/10. Slim not skinny. No tattoo is huge for me boobs are just nice at natural C
Gfe. 12/10. Godlike.highlight of my year.
Fj: 9.5/10. Knows how to please a man which cannot be guessed from her cutesy behaviour
Bbbj 9/10. Intense and super suction.
RTF: FOR SURE
Does she allow painting and fingering?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1