The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2021, 08:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
here we go here is another of those nonsensical posts ie, why didnt you contribute WHEN you were living in Vn,

Weird, where did that post u replied to came from? Seems to have disappeared or deleted already

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 26-04-2021, 12:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
over zealous Mod delete for quoting pics, tho honestly if i was the mod id be delete all the non value metoo posts, that just incessantly parrot stuff posted by other people
mod removed his post for quoting unnecessary long post...

read my signature...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Last edited by Hurricane88; 26-04-2021 at 12:37 PM.
Old 27-04-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
over zealous Mod delete for quoting pics, tho honestly if i was the mod id be delete all the non value metoo posts, that just incessantly parrot stuff posted by other people

Well that would be like removing more than 50% of all posts in the forum

Yeah I have to agree that quoting the whole post including all pics is really irritating & this is worst still for those that just post few words as comments e.g. "this is nice", "please pm ctc", "big boobs", "my fav"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2021, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
mod removed his post for quoting unnecessary long post...

read my signature...

Nowadays u also 1 year 1 post quota?

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 27-04-2021, 09:17 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Yeah I have to agree that quoting the whole post including all pics is really irritating & this is worst still for those that just post few words as comments e.g. "this is nice", "please pm ctc", "big boobs", "my fav"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Thank you for your kind understanding...I still practise olden days whereby boss will go round zapping anyone who quote entire long post...

Quote:
Nowadays u also 1 year 1 post quota?

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Nothing to tcss and so just kept silent...busy with other hobbies...

No point to go into war of words with anyone...especially you knew who...

may zap and remove post

Old 28-04-2021, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nothing to tcss and so just kept silent...busy with other hobbies...

Goot lah at least you can occupy yourself with other hobbies I have very few hobbies in life and now cannot even do the most enjoyable one for more than 1 year due to this CB wuhan virus really suffering....tot finally got some light at the end of the tunnel & now the indian variants turns up.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-04-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
i personally get offended by the "please pm ctc/location" bullshit, like seriously this hobby is competitive, ie for every guy fucking a girl i lose my opportunity to be fucking her at that same time, so if i have spent time, effort and money to find gems, why the fuck would i share it with a stranger, especially one that cant be even bothered to write a proper polite sentence requesting it. Further they not sufficiently intelligent to ask it in a way to incentivize people to share with them. So by definition they think I'm sufficiently stupid enough to accommodate them.

Haha I feel that I have to admit that this was also one of the main reasons why I turned kinda "selfish" for the past years as those so-called "sharing is caring" gradually "destroyed" most of the old joints as it became much too popular & sharing often becomes a pyramid scheme where one share with 2, the 2 shared with another 2 each becomes 4.....and so on....this kind of exponential "sharing" becomes even much worst if published openly on the www ..

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-04-2021, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Goot lah at least you can occupy yourself with other hobbies I have very few hobbies in life and now cannot even do the most enjoyable one for more than 1 year due to this CB wuhan virus really suffering....tot finally got some light at the end of the tunnel & now the indian variants turns up.......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Think positive and all this fake pandemics will be over soon...although normal is new normal but you should be ok to do your usual stuff...

Since h88 stopped sharing or posting...many have no idea what I am doing and thinking...they can only read what I posted but have no idea what I am doing...they knew what I posted but no idea maybe just a decoy to deflect their attentions...this is the cyber world and sbf been around for more than 2 decades...

Nobody will know whether I am the same person posting since I stopped replying pm or I could have jolly well passed my account to another person...

may zap and remove post

Old 28-04-2021, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
shit today wake up so early...

All these things you can see for yourself im sure, so fuck it, i share i gain aggravation, i dont share i also gain nothing but i can sleep easier.

Ironically maybe its because you can sleep easier so now end up wake up so early....kekekeke .....

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 28-04-2021, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think positive and all this fake pandemics will be over soon...although normal is new normal but you should be ok to do your usual stuff...

Cant be fake, everybody already experiencing it 1st hand

What I really can't understand is the reverse economics happening now, everyday we have Garment telling us times are bad, unemployment rates still high, companies going belly-up, countries still suffering from multiple waves, and yet our housing prices kept rising, COE prices kept rising, even neighbourhood amenities prices also risen, really out of sync with the deflation effect sure I understand there are pent-up demand over this past 1 year but this is really overdoing it

In case you are wondering why the fish am I posting at this late hours, its becos forced to clear leaves or else forfeited another CB new normal

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 28-04-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 847 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1609 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Haha I feel that I have to admit that this was also one of the main reasons why I turned kinda "selfish" for the past years as those so-called "sharing is caring" gradually "destroyed" most of the old joints as it became much too popular & sharing often becomes a pyramid scheme where one share with 2, the 2 shared with another 2 each becomes 4.....and so on....this kind of exponential "sharing" becomes even much worst if published openly on the www ..

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
this is very true
i also turned selfish from a few years ago
Now only will share with people i know very well personally in real life, or people who share info with me before
Old 29-04-2021, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
this is very true
i also turned selfish from a few years ago
Now only will share with people i know very well personally in real life, or people who share info with me before

+20 shots & welcum to Wetnam TCSS

Cheerios........SS08 ^_^
Old 30-04-2021, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
and how come i have never gotten +20 shots for my contributions

To be perfectly frank with u I didn't even realised it until today

Belated ups done for your excellent detective work

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-05-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
he isnt new, he posted before he usually posts some story about his viet fb or such, here is one of his classics

here is another classic ie here talking how selfish he is wont share his HUGE wealth of knowledge and yet....

ask pple share him something as common knowledge as LINE is of a kappo joint
you baiting tricks dont work on me
want me to share my info openly?
You sure?
I know where you find your 300k fucks. the ones you posted here almost daily. ya its all in viet, but can easily translate and communicate too. maybe some of them will charge 500k instead of 300k if you cant speak tieng viet but still its only the cost of a meal as you mentioned.
want me to share it openly too?
know info, just keep quiet. Let the others who already knew enjoy it. No need to spill everything out openly and ruin the places. Yes i'm really selfish. Will only share with those who shared with me, privately.
Old 02-05-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
hahah please who are you fooling, overweight cant get a erection hunt in soi 6, pay 2500 for left overs in thermae as you not young and handsome, who are you fooling. Even the left overs in Thermae are worse than this, or the best lookers in soi 6 are a this standard, maybe you can pull your rubbish on newbies, but regulars know how much shit you are.
Im sure if i bother to look at your past posts rather than use just my memory i can come up with more facts to show what a big cannon you are, keep dreaming whilst you medicate yourself.
This guy so many of posts, most talk cock, when first joined a few posts about common knowledge like thermae, jakarta clubs etc etc, but in all those posts NOT ONE post with a picture, of all the models he fucked, even the ones on soi 6 with their pics all over instagram/fb. So easy to rubbish people pics when you have nothing to show, and here is were the rubber comes, if there is no pics then it never happened, so like i said this guy is a pure dreamer.
funny to know that you dont even know most of these "general knowledge"
dont come here baiting for others to share "general knowledge" with you
happy digging
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1