The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-11-2014, 11:22 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
quelfala is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros anyone can recommend a good ML provide good BF and high GFE? Suddenly have urge for BF woth high GFE. Appreciate the help guys
Old 11-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 19
subaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of light

Bro, this one 1.73!
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=489004[/QUOTE]

Tried this 1.73 gal LuLu last night . When she opens the door for me . It's like wow her looks can pass out as 8.5 to 9 with a sweet and decent looks she really can pass as a GND her body is slim and her boobs is like 34C .
Brought me to her room . Room is clean and with shower . The room is clean . Shower was Sop . Then to the bed her massage can only give her 6 . As I feel she is new inmassage so I ask if this is her first time doing massage and she says yes . Then she do the touching and Bj for me everything was sop and the HJ was ok . She did everything very Systermatly.
The reason why I write this MR for her it's that she is very hard working and she is really trying to please . As she is very green I try to tell her what went wrong and tell her how and what the bro wanted when we go looking for fun. She said she will do her best to improve as I told her she have to try treating her cus like her BF so it's easier for her to give good service .But overall it's plesent after every thing as her GFE is good can give 8 plus her looks and body it's hot . I did tell her if she were to do FJ I think her biz may be batter . For this gal can give it a try and hope she can take my advice and give all bro batter service . Overall expirance. 8
Old 11-11-2014, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 635 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iruga87 View Post
Any bro know any good bbbj ML around area C? Can recommend..
Eve in the link I shared in prev page is in outram but dunno good or not. But she looks Chio!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 11
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Bro, can you confirm she really 1.73m?
If really 1.73m, I think alot bros will wanna try

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruts View Post
Bro, this one 1.73!
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=489004

Tried this 1.73 gal LuLu last night . When she opens the door for me . It's like wow her looks can pass out as 8.5 to 9 with a sweet and decent looks she really can pass as a GND her body is slim and her boobs is like 34C .

Last edited by ssurfer987; 11-11-2014 at 02:22 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

1.73 very tempting!
Old 11-11-2014, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2042 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subaruts View Post

Brought me to her room . Room is clean and with shower . The room is clean . Shower was Sop . Then to the bed her massage can only give her 6 . As I feel she is new inmassage so I ask if this is her first time doing massage and she says yes . Then she do the touching and Bj for me everything was sop and the HJ was ok . She did everything very Systermatly.
The reason why I write this MR for her it's that she is very hard working and she is really trying to please . As she is very green I try to tell her what went wrong and tell her how and what the bro wanted when we go looking for fun. She said she will do her best to improve as I told her she have to try treating her cus like her BF so it's easier for her to give good service .But overall it's plesent after every thing as her GFE is good can give 8 plus her looks and body it's hot . I did tell her if she were to do FJ I think her biz may be batter . For this gal can give it a try and hope she can take my advice and give all bro batter service . Overall expirance. 8
Thanks for the commando bro... in fact I did contact her yesterday-the location gum me and her communication honestly is quite ok... just that her "stable" looks a bit questionable so I dun dare to venture... thanks again-may try and feedback

Cathy, Mango, Tutu, Antong
Old 11-11-2014, 01:54 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Thk bro tamer for fr,,, any hp to book? !cant find leh..
Old 11-11-2014, 03:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 19
subaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of lightsubaruts is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, can you confirm she really 1.73m?
If really 1.73m, I think alot bros will wanna try
Yes she is around 1.70 to 1.73 .
Old 11-11-2014, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Phoenix stable reliable?
Old 11-11-2014, 08:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11402 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Intro this pretty busty fair babe Candy ..super good masaage that will clear ur body ache
Check the link below : only 80/1/1 hj where to find?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthr...13885&posted=1

但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 11-11-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Quite common for the MLs to be on cautious mode during "windy" periods and many just accept regulars... if not popular or no regulars then bobian... there are also some that are oblivious to the "risk".
anyway, she seems to be trying to get out of that s#*^hole.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
She is still around I think but she is in what I call a 'extreme careful' mode if you know what I mean since u know what happened recently.....
thanks bros, I have visited her several times already.
never so difficult to book b4.
haha agree on that s#*^hole place.
only yuki and her are worth my visit.
anyway got a reply from her today, told me to book 1 day advance.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

My honest for 小雪 23 year old
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=488847

During her last 1 month stint here, I did not manage to book her as she was fully booked almost everyday. And finally she came back.

Location: Sector E with free Parking space. I never really like this place as there is no attached bathroom in the apartment. She is staying with 2 other ladies. One of them is a SYT who do FL.

Looks: 8.5/10 (I think she has that mature chio face. Maybe because of her makeup? I like her sweet smile, her rosy cheeks.)

Figure: 9/10 (Nice figure, Small waist, C cup boobs. not a boob expert so idk whether real or not )

Massage: 7.0/10 (I have high standard for massage which I think that she could do better. (I'm Totally spoiled by ML Pain ) IMHO average massage, but definitely not piano.)

HJ: 9/10 (We tried many styles and she's willing to give in. Never once did she complain about it. Autowide roaming, allows me to taste her sweet tongue. My experience might be differ from other bros so do not complain if you don't get it. Just sharing my honest experience. )

GFE: high, we shared many stuff and somehow able to click.

RTM: YES!

Damage: $110 + tips
Old 11-11-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
a) not bah. prolly just heavy bone. Not broad frame like Chaste. Jade is slim frame like Sab, you tried her b4. Doesn't have the kinda taunt and toned body as Sab but close enuf. Sab used to have 6pack so it's very difficult to beat her at this area. Jade looks just like a younger and taller Sab.

b) in lingerie but I remove her bra with no objection.

c) I requested for 69, she said no painting/touching. I ease the panty aside to check. No foul smell either hehehe. I didn't request for full nude. I found that most ML will not reject 69 if you allow the panty on.

Didn't see Kelly, but will do so in a few days time. I like her new pic. I'm into these pre-milf ML nowadays.
Thanks bro for the intel. Yeah, will try Jade. Haha, can see pussy but can't touch ....... pek-chek siah. Hee hee.

Yeah, pre-MILF sometimes are better choices. But must have looks and body also.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=483866

Hi, has anyone visited her yet?
I am also interested to know. Had been eyeing this gal for long time liao because of her long legs and slender body. Think she offer FJ before, if I am not wrong. But saw one of her live pic, not so nice.

Hope some bros can shed some light.
Old 11-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1803 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
My honest for 小雪 23 year old
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=488847
thanks bro, I believe she is also cutie from bonkers?
http://bonkersroom.com/cutie/

actually booked her for tonite, but she changed timing.
don't really like to climb the stairs at the Love's nest.

---------------------------------

her SYT FL room-mate maybe this one? 1 site for FJ, and another for massage!
Got CIM, very tempting

尼恩 Nikki
FJ$110
http://bonkersroom.com/nikki/

慧慧
Massage $110
http://www.shenhua69.com/huihui/

--------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
, she seems to be trying to get out of that s#*^hole.
drop me a note if she does, will suan her upside down.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1