The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-02-2019, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 12
TheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Diamond from Silkstockings. Very pretty and tall in person. Pictures and real life are 95% the same. Tits are about B size and natural. Location central and discreet. Air con slightly faulty but bearable. No kissing allowed and her BBBJ a bit dry. Overall a great bonk.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
euraeura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Fr for Monica of regentlust.

Looks: 8/10 similar to photos
Boobs: 8/10 small C
Shower: 4/10 she never shower tgt but she shower u from outside tub. Then she shower herself after after ur done.
Frenching: no
Kissing: no.
Fingering:no
Bbbj: 9/10 one of the best out there.
Fj: 6/10 no moanings, Abit mundane feeling.

Rtf: no

Very forgettable session.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
skykn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodkia View Post
Any fr for min from sexamazon? Looks really syt. Anybody can verify?
Just visited her this afternoon. Photos are accurate. She really syt.
Don’t expect commando service, though.
Old 15-02-2019, 04:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 481 / Power: 13
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Nikky of Galaxy Xscort, commando SVC girl. just reached our shores apparently. said first time in SG but seems like a seasoned FL

much resemblance to the legendary yuma. in term of figure and service.

her plus are her boobs compared to yuma, must softer to the touch really big D. probably due to her big boned body.

her services are commando standard, BBBJ, DT, AR, FJ, AJ.

frenching not as furious but good enough. only con is that she cant really ride for long.

besides that you can expect good old days service. with a soothing massage in between shot.
Old 15-02-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
psycosium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post
Nikky of Galaxy Xscort, commando SVC girl. just reached our shores apparently. said first time in SG but seems like a seasoned FL

her plus are her boobs compared to yuma, must softer to the touch really big D. probably due to her big boned body.

frenching not as furious but good enough. only con is that she cant really ride for long.

besides that you can expect good old days service. with a soothing massage in between shot.
bro she got tummy? really 167cm tall?
Old 15-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
cartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any review with silk stockings tarma on both sandy and patty?
Old 15-02-2019, 05:32 PM
Samster

rippley80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Vicky from Devilhouse

Milf in her mid to late 20s, face looks a bit puffy probably due to recent cosmetic procedure, rather tall for a Thai lady, boobs slightly enhanced, slim waist, big and meaty ass, superb BBBJ, made me CIM twice, would be very good for bros who are into big heart-shaped ass and CIM
Bro Vicky got underboob scars?
Old 15-02-2019, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
buyaogaobie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmypang View Post

bro she can cim? kiss & lick her body can?
waleu really big D then...
Old 15-02-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by buyaogaobie View Post
bro she can cim? kiss & lick her body can?
waleu really big D then...
I didnt try CIM, can kiss and lick all u want, just that she dont really like her nipples being licked. the thing about her boobs is, the left boobs feels enhanced as u can feel lump inside, but the right boobs is totally soft.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycosium View Post
bro she got tummy? really 167cm tall?
visible tummy only when u do missionary la haha if not its really ok, not the fat kind la. definitely way slimmer than yuma if you have tried yuma before. slightly less than 167, maybe 160-165max. but at her height she definitely can take way more cock than u think lol
Old 15-02-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster (M)

Jazzforlove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
https://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=717833
Decided to give measa from merci a try, seeing she is good at massage, at 120 for 2 bonk with massage, is cheaper than i go for massage shop for massage and handjob. Location near town area, accessible by bus.
Texted okt, reached location and knock on door, knock quite sometimes then she open, maybe okt need to inform his stock to be fast for this. Was greeted by a beautiful girl, but bad thing is she never make up, maybe because is late. To okt, should ask your stock to makeup as she is indeed a beauty if she makeup properly, all lady in this world should makeup.
Back to service, i opt for shower alone, next is her massage, overall a good massge which relieve my back pain as a PHV driver. Next will be her bbbj, she is so good, good sucking power and positioning herself in many position to make sure she get the best suck. Good catbath, i personally like her body and hair, long hair very sexy, and her ass is so good. When cowgirl, she is enjoying herself like my rod is a vibrator for her. When change to missionary, i hold my dick to position it to her pussy, the whole condom is so fucking wet, when she see i notice she is shy. I immediately fuck her roughly. Its a good fuck.
Overall i enjoy myself. A good CNY bonk for me.
RTF confirm yes!my advise to okt, should ask her to dress properly also. She is a gem, but package her properly.
Old 15-02-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
pop.tard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share where in JB?
Old 15-02-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHunter View Post
Diamond from Silkstockings. Very pretty and tall in person. Pictures and real life are 95% the same. Tits are about B size and natural. Location central and discreet. Air con slightly faulty but bearable. No kissing allowed and her BBBJ a bit dry. Overall a great bonk.
Yeah...i rtf twice on diamond previously...this shld be her 2nd tour of duty. Pretty face...she used to be a model or still is a model. She not under the syt category...more of the OL chio category. Good bonk..like her genuine sound effect when ramming her from back. Yeah ...she dun french n only allow light kisses. Bbbj got lots of room for improvement though.
Old 15-02-2019, 07:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Hobbstay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bery from Xclusive

Saw Bery pic she look so hot to me, as usual call up bro Prince and ask for some recommendation. As she is one of the highly recommended, so confirm a slot and went down for the session.

Bro Prince never let me down, it was a good session. Will just do some rating and description below.

Looks : 8.5/10 (she is really a pretty & sexy hot chick)
Body : 8/10 (nice curvy figure and smooth skin as well)
Boobs : 8/10 (b-cup boobs that suits her figure)
Catbath : 9/10 (her tongue really know how to make me getting more horny)
Frenching : 9/10 (passionate kind of feeling, nice tongue battle)
Painting : 9/10 (no smell, I lick up all her love juices)
Bbbj : 9/10 (she look so serious when she is sucking my precious dick. slow, fast, slow, fast. just like eating a lollipop. she love it)
Cim : 10/10 (i love this part so much)
Fj : 9/10 (her moaning sound so sexy lead to super high)
Overall : 9/10 (she is really worth for everythings)

Ps: Bro Prince, thanks for this wonderful recommendation again. Will support again if needed.
Old 15-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 322 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4188 / Power: 9
ZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond reputeZanShen has a reputation beyond repute

I like this thread so much . Lots of traffic here compared to other threads. So much bickering too. Due to lots of fake images of FL posted in Dome 1, I brought some of my money to support the GL legal business. However, I am still keen to stay and observe if any improvements by the stables here. There are still some advantages when booking the FL comparing to those in GL

I like to encourage more cheongsters to post their FR here. More true FR will enable us to find the good FL and honest stables making us fuck happier. True? This will eventually bring good business to honest stables but eliminate the bad apples. Why not fewer bickering and more FR
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1