The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 21-11-2021, 08:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 3
Benjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBenjjtang is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
More maids playing hard to get nowadays.
Had 2 cancel on me.
Wondering whether I should go down to hunt in person at Peninsula Plaza, Lucky Plaza and Paya Lebar...
What’s the yield for a straight pick up?
You need to have technique one. I feel hunting for maid is like 10 year series in exams. You keep practicing successful methods and keep trying. Someone post a guide before so I am going to practice to see it yield results
Old 21-11-2021, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Pest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros...

It went viral on tiktok 24 hours ago about a maid who uploaded a number of videos with a Singaporean guy.
Wife came to know and saw the videos and all went viral after that.
So...things will be tough out there for bros who use the relationship angle to hook one.
Old 21-11-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Attached or married men falling into such trap knowing jolly well maid's like to use social media as part of their hobby or leisure activities...

I've not taken any pics with any of my encounters and even have, it'll be a secretive snapshot for memory...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Bros...

It went viral on tiktok 24 hours ago about a maid who uploaded a number of videos with a Singaporean guy.
So...things will be tough out there for bros who use the relationship angle to hook one.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 21-11-2021, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Red face Re: Screwing maids

I had a crazy thought.. maybe this has already happened
The next batch of FL should be cuming from the Philippines
They can speak good English, nice body and most of them are horny
Why not house them in geylang legally?

Don't flame me... it's just sex!
Old 21-11-2021, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
I had a crazy thought.. maybe this has already happened
The next batch of FL should be cuming from the Philippines
They can speak good English, nice body and most of them are horny
Why not house them in geylang legally?

Don't flame me... it's just sex!
Philippine girl so the prositute they thought they are higher class then prositute but in fact they are low class then prositute. They can fuck any man that have a cock
Old 21-11-2021, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Gugujia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bros...

It's a tough game to play, they are filtering married man with these social media viral technique. Haha even if you don send photos I believe they still have ways to dig out
Old 21-11-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Bros...

Huh? Show leh what is the tiktok link?
Old 21-11-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Bros...

That’s why the discipline to not have video calls, exchange naked pics, taking pics together etc comes in. I even dim the lights in the hotel. Not sure why some guys are so obsessed with taking naked pics of the girl, if u can take her means she can take u also…but when the shit hits the fan, the local guys panic..friends, relatives, colleagues, family all here, and everything to lose. The maid got nothings to lose…her friends here probably in this too and nudging her to go exposé. Her family safely intact in home country.

Anyone tried video calling me immediately gets blocked….dun care how fuckable, pretty or good body.
Old 21-11-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Ya getting harder to get , today am going met one petite Pinay met her once b4 than keep playing hard get around one yr plus today suddenly willingly met me surprising me , so I cancel $50 Pinay cos crush on same timing morning
Afternoon met another Pinay religious girl say morning busy at church and can met her afternoon hope everything went smooth for me and happy bonking bro 😍😍😍😍
brother, any FR? scored ?
Love to hear from you
Old 21-11-2021, 08:29 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14133 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
More maids playing hard to get nowadays.
Had 2 cancel on me.
Wondering whether I should go down to hunt in person at Peninsula Plaza, Lucky Plaza and Paya Lebar...
What’s the yield for a straight pick up?
A nice rainy afternoon...

26 year old.
BMI 21.7
Single mother.
32DD.

DO NOT PM for contacts!

Do up my points for my hardwork though....
Old 21-11-2021, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20306 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

DO NOT PM for contacts!

You Shoot All Your Load Inside
No Scare

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 21-11-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
this one know abt usc wor. anyone mmf her yet?

anyone wanna compile a list of hot helpers in sgtiktok?
i'll start
Ya, I say already. The first one knows about this thread lol

The 2nd one I have been trying to find a way to contact her but to no avail lol any bros had a go at her before?
Old 21-11-2021, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Naraa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

26 year old.
BMI 21.7
Single mother.
32DD.

DO NOT PM for contacts!

Nice one!
So Where do u fish her? Pinay?
Tell the us the story. Enjoyed reading your storytelling from your previous thread. Hehe
Old 21-11-2021, 10:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14133 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraa View Post
Nice one!
So Where do u fish her? Pinay?
Tell the us the story. Enjoyed reading your storytelling from your previous thread. Hehe
Paya Lebar.
Indonesian.
Will post more later...
This one’s a keeper..
Old 22-11-2021, 07:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drooler View Post
this one know abt usc wor. anyone mmf her yet?

anyone wanna compile a list of hot helpers in sgtiktok?
i'll start
Ok i have a few but need to scroll through my friend list. But here is one!
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSeB9cHW7/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1