The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
No sir, I was not informed...... thanks for your help but is the number philippine number? I cannot get through from Singapore leh.
61 is the new series landlines (VOIP lines) issued in Singapore

If it is engaged, retry It may get routed to Philippines

If in further assistance, go to Pen Travel Lucky Plaza. They are a GSA for 5J

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
I think you overestimated the bars....... in CDC alone they employ 35,000 pinoys
while the number in Fields/Perimeter is about 8,000.
The politicians dun care if the bars and hotels goes bust as they are foreign owned and money made by them goes to the foreigners..... and not the Filipino people.
Exactly
Old 14-06-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
In cases like this where the flight is delayed by 1 day...... can we claim insurance?
If you are delayed by more then 6 hours then you usually qualify for compensation. Schedule change is not delay. Anyway check with your policy which varies from company to company.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
No sir, I was not informed...... thanks for your help but is the number philippine number? I cannot get through from Singapore leh.
Sorry for posting wrong number. Too stoned and sleepy then. Also wanted to quickly give you a solution. Correct number is 31580808. Local call from Singapore.
Old 14-06-2013, 01:57 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
If you are delayed by more then 6 hours then you usually qualify for compensation. Schedule change is not delay. Anyway check with your policy which varies from company to company.
It would depend on the T & C of your policy but usually in claims for delayed flights the time is clocked from the time your boarding pass is issued..... to the time your flight takes off.

In this case, you have not been issued your boarding pass so NO CLAIM.
Old 14-06-2013, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

Heavy rainfall here in Cebu past few days. Power disruption experienced. Bars here also quiet.
Old 14-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Sorry for posting wrong number. Too stoned and sleepy then. Also wanted to quickly give you a solution. Correct number is 31580808. Local call from Singapore.
and apologies too for mixing up 61 with 31 numbers

Note 31 numbers are VOIP numbers, so the phone maybe answered in Philippines, even though the number is Singapore #

Saves a lot of $ for calling call-centers

If engaged retry after a while
Old 14-06-2013, 06:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Now is typhoon season...... but this year is quiet as I don't read about any typhoons in the newspapers.
Old 15-06-2013, 09:56 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

14Jun girl arrived 11am at hotel walking awkwardly, found out she was knocked over by a big dog n sprained her toes n became swollen yet i doubted her last nite when she texted me. 1.5 sexxions n off she goes w möney to massage physician.

surf net then nap then a girl texted she at checkpt n wanted to meet. Told her no sex but she still wanted to come n arrived shortly w lugaw for my dinner. Heavy downpour n we watched tv n chatted. 7Pm rain stopped n off we went to checkpt n parted. Went for pool at roadhouse n left to roam at quiet Ws. Handful customers for most of the bars.
Ziebart texted to arrange cebu hotel for me, thks bro.
Supper ordered at a roadstall n just texted afew girls.. One responded but had menst n R.runner who lives nearby responded. Went over her place n brought her for supper.

Chatted for quite awhile n she now waitress at a sports bar. After some flirting she went home to change n we went back hotel after some purchase at JJ.
She don't bbbj but passionate foreplay managed to arouse me n finished after 20mins in mish in her wet pussy. Told me 6 months never hv sex since sponsor left her.
Slept till next morning n wanted a 2nd round but couldn't get hard maybe due to no bbbj or too much xxx for past 2
days.
She need to leave to do laundry before going to work, agreed to return after her work tonite w promise of bbbj
Off she went w some money n me posting this.

Cebu girl just texted.

Last edited by datou; 15-06-2013 at 10:39 AM.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Talking about human trafficking in cnn, it is the ang moh that came here to fuck our asian girls.
Old 15-06-2013, 02:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
14Jun girl arrived 11am at hotel walking awkwardly, found out she was knocked over by a big dog n sprained her toes n became swollen yet i doubted her last nite when she texted me. 1.5 sexxions n off she goes w möney to massage physician...
LMFAO... thats a new one...
Old 15-06-2013, 03:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

AC now is very quiet..... this thread is also very quiet
Old 16-06-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
LMFAO... thats a new one...
hope it wasnt' a big 'Black' Dog (no racial offense .. but some Afro-Americans like to call 'emselves Big Dogs .. No kidding .. )

BTW, for those in doubt, when veterans remind newbies to stay safe .. this is an example of the Philippines Legal system ..

http://m.inquirer.net/newsinfo/?id=427037

The victim’s wife Samirah did not let crime scene investigators into her house and executed a waiver saying she no longer wish to have the case probed by the police, he added.

in other words, the victim's own wife may have set the murder in motion and stopped any legal proceedings ..

Welcome to the Philippines ..
Old 16-06-2013, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by arius3 View Post
Talking about human trafficking in cnn, it is the ang moh that came here to fuck our asian girls.
REMINDER

Mongers coming into the Philllippines please be reminded of a quirky law that we have here...... Republican Act No. 7610 which states :-

- that it is an offence for a man to have in his company a) a minor below 12 years or b) someone who is 10 years and more his junior, unless they are legally obligated and/or have legal kinship.

The penalty for this offence is a fine of P50,000 and/or a jail term at the prison mayor.

So technically, if you barfine a 30 yr old girl but you are 41 yrs old..... you would have committed an offence in the eyes of our laws.

Make sure that the age difference between you and the girl is not more than 10 years.
Old 16-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
AmericanExpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks 4 update mayor
Old 16-06-2013, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
REMINDER

Mongers coming into the Philllippines please be reminded of a quirky law that we have here...... Republican Act No. 7610 which states :-

- that it is an offence for a man to have in his company a) a minor below 12 years or b) someone who is 10 years and more his junior, unless they are legally obligated and/or have legal kinship.

The penalty for this offence is a fine of P50,000 and/or a jail term at the prison mayor.

So technically, if you barfine a 30 yr old girl but you are 41 yrs old..... you would have committed an offence in the eyes of our laws.

Make sure that the age difference between you and the girl is not more than 10 years.
That is bullshit.
Old 16-06-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
ashworth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
REMINDER

I guess majority of mongers going to AC are above 40 yrs of age. Good luck to us.

I just read up on http://www.gov.ph/1992/06/17/republic-act-no-7610/ and regretfully Mayor is 100% correct.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1