The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2006, 10:15 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

First, thanks bro Taurus for the diner... we just finished.

I'm in hotel lobby (in hatyai) after finished a walk with my ger, the gang in in Kiss Lounge. Tomolo we will going back, when back i will write more about our hatyai trip.

Gong Xi Fa Cai
Old 01-02-2006, 03:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 20
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

thanks too bro Taurus for the nice meal Hope u'll enjoy the rest of your trip in Hadyai and happy bonking New Year!
Old 01-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Yo.. Bro Taurus thank you for you time to TCSS with us. Over all really an eye opening trip for me. Even I will say I am the SLC in term of age but I am just a noobi in the land of LOS. Really got to see out GTM, CBM-with-IC and TaiSeeHeng all out over the top skills.

The main draw back is seeing all red all over the place. Will not go again during CNY-hope I dont eat my own word.
Old 01-02-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Just came back... the trip was awesome... now having withdrawal sypmtoms.... thanks Taurus, Thai75 and Kurupa for meeting us in Hadyai... it was really fun. We should do it again soon. Next stop, BKK International Motor Show .

The result is out, the winner of TM Championship.... tie between Thai75 and Dekuip... KNN, I shy to be called cheongster after seeing them in action... My SG Bros, lets relax and have a beer soon in Sillypore the next time I visit.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 01-02-2006, 07:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -182 / Power: 0
kenneth1979 kenneth1979

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibaysong4u
CB! $8.88 can onli fly from 1st Jul.-Sep.
Tiger Airlines after recieving your feedback decided to make today wed promo
book today and travel in Feb 06 for the above promo price
Old 01-02-2006, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Tiger Airways promotion fares to Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenneth1979
Tiger Airlines after recieving your feedback decided to make today wed promo
book today and travel in Feb 06 for the above promo price
Mon 6.2.06 SIN/HYT S $ 9.98 20:50 / 21.20

Tue 7.2.06 HYT/SIN S $ 9.98 14.20 / 16:40

Thur 9.2.06 HYT/SIN S $ 9.98 14:20 / 16.40
Old 01-02-2006, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeKuip
First, thanks bro Taurus for the diner... we just finished.

I'm in hotel lobby (in hatyai) after finished a walk with my ger, the gang in in Kiss Lounge. Tomolo we will going back, when back i will write more about our hatyai trip.

Gong Xi Fa Cai
can't wait to read wat u got to say abt ur trip... after seeing wat happen... i can't wait for u to help me recap... or even better... tell me more... cos i missed out so much...
was really fun knowing u guys.... klkool,Dekuip,boinker,TD, taurus and ur 2 friends...
too bad we dun have more time.... sigh... if only i stationed in KL... waaaahahaha.... ho sei liao..... lee ke hia night every night and TD's famous laughter.... hahaha... this is my best trip so far.... waaaaah.... sanook mak!
Old 02-02-2006, 01:50 AM
Samster

KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by thai75food
can't wait to read wat u got to say abt ur trip... after seeing wat happen... i can't wait for u to help me recap... or even better... tell me more... cos i missed out so much...
was really fun knowing u guys.... klkool,Dekuip,boinker,TD, taurus and ur 2 friends...
too bad we dun have more time.... sigh... if only i stationed in KL... waaaahahaha.... ho sei liao..... lee ke hia night every night and TD's famous laughter.... hahaha... this is my best trip so far.... waaaaah.... sanook mak!
I think the most stoopid thing we try to do (and also the most entertaining for the GTM) was arranging 2 gers in one day... backfire... u should watch the video... (our GTM was kind enuf to shoot the video, damn KNN... hehehe..) sigh, we also went to Kiss Lounge and me and and end up with short term... 1500 baht + room, 2 hours, TD's was 1800 baht... take them out to supper... they wanted to spend the night, but dun think our two mei mei's would appreciate it after all that happen earlier... hahahaha... I try and book N** after you left... when I called Pizza, already kena book, KNN, damn unlucky, try ur wild chick from Andrew also booked... Kurupa also tried her before and recommend her.. hehehe... anyway, hope to meet wif yoiu in SG soon

Old 02-02-2006, 02:13 AM
Samster

Hmm.. ok, will try and post the FR from our trip. Left KL with my friend on Driday evening... roads were very congested... reached changlun with only minuted to spare, managed to cross the border with about 5 minutes to spare. Called bros DK and TD, of course, in KC lorr... where else. Dropped off our bags and went to meet the bros at KC. THen we went to Kiss Lounge to check out the chicks... not much available, went to Piano Lounge, slim pickings... since it was already 2 am, decided to call it a night to make an all out assault on the farms the next day

Day 1, had breakfast at mamak near hotel and took tuk tuk to Channivat... nothing to our liking, so went to SKY, saw two gers from the same farm... me and my fren booked them.. pretty and friendly... had a drink and deep point, met up wif Thai75, TV , CupNoodle and another unnamed Samster. TCSS, TV gave some recommendation... thanks for the pointers, Thai75, TD and Boinker immediately went to Pizza to check out the available toppings hehehehe... me, my friend and DK went to Hadyai Cental for Massage... after that, went back to hotel for lunch and wait for the gers to arrive... in the mean time, we started to have a few drinks in the room. The gers then arrive, my ger thought DK was the customer and he made his usual GTM moves... hehehe... annoying but entertaining... strange feeling... heheheh, anyway, once that was sorted out, took my ger for lunch, she wanted noodles so take a tuk tuk, and rounded hadyai looking, but all the stalls were closed, so went back to the hotel... ate, bonked and the ger wanted to do her hair, so I gave her some money for tuk tuk and for salon and she went off... called DK and suggested a trip to Pink Lady... cheew kang lorr hehehe, we each chose one ger ... good bonk, rushed back to hotel cos suppose to meet the rest for dinner. My ger had returned also...

We then met up wif the rest and take tuk tuk for dinner. After that, sent her back to hotel at her request to hotel cos she was bored and didn't wanna go KC.... the one thing I luv about this girl is her ability to enjoy herself...

So we went to KC, drink.... 3 tequila shots and many beers later, we left KC... on the way out noticed my friends ger and waitress talking to a bro that was with TV and Cupnoodle earlier... anyway read the Hadyai Afterdark thread for more on this drama... left KC and reached Hotel... Zzzzzz no strength to bonk... for that night that is ... hehehe... end of day one...

Old 02-02-2006, 03:35 AM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to my latest Hadyai trip with bro KLKool, Dekuip, Boinker, KlangKia & KLKool's friend so our timing is similar (except for 1st day where KLKOOL and friend arrived just before 12am border gate close), just that the girls are different

Day 1 :- Our drive up to Changloon was pretty smooth and didn't notice any traffic. I was surprised to get a shaded car park at the Duty Free zone compared to the previous trip where we had to park outside. Wow... only a handful of cars so Hadyai must be pretty empty on the day we went. After parking the car we took a van for 700THB to Sakura GV which was our regular hotel. 850THB for the 1st 2 nights and 1450THB for the next two due to the festive season. On the way there I already got an sms from bro Karupa that he reached the day before and we made plans to have breakfast together. We wanted to go look for pork mee but the restaurant was closed so ended up having Tim Sum nearby See Kim Yong. After breakfast, it was hunting time! Dekuip's friend was kind enough to drive us to Channivite so off we went.

Channivite was so empty! No cheongsters to be found and all the farms were fullhouse.. so we took our time to check out the girls. After walking through most of the farms I noticed a few cute looking ones but my mind was set on one of my previous girls whom I called Alicia Keys coz she looked a bit like the famous singer. So I called her... to my dissapointment, she already booked a bus to visit her family during this festive season and only had 1 hour to see me.. so I quickly sped to my hotel room to greet her. It was really nice to see her again and we hugged and groped the moment she came into my room. She suggested since she won't be around she'd recommend one of her friends to me, supposedly pretty, tall and busty. Her friend just came from Bangkok a few days ago and asked for 2000THB so I reluctantly said ok since it was her friend. After some more groping she said since her friend was still not there yet maybe we could go for a quickie.. so of coz I said yes Although there wasn't much time it was pretty furious sex since it was a long time since we met.

Not long after her friend arrived and I was pleasantly surprised that she looked ok... not really a bombshell but has a girl next door kinda look with quite amazing body.. almost 5ft 6, busty and nice long legs, similar to a Playboy bunny type. I said goodbye to Alicia Keys and was soon left with her friend. Since I just had a session earlier we spent most of the time just trying to communicate but she only spoke Thai.. alamak... so difficult to talk to her.. so basically it was mostly sign language. After caressing while lying on the bed I got into the mood again and I had sex with her. She was very inexperienced and didn't know how to put on a condom.. so I had to do it myself. Although quite tall and curvaceous, she was very tight, so that made up for her inexperience.

- to be continued -
Old 02-02-2006, 09:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 21
sibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud ofsibaysong4u has much to be proud of
Re: Tiger Airways promotion fares to Hatyai

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Mon 6.2.06 SIN/HYT S $ 9.98 20:50 / 21.20

Tue 7.2.06 HYT/SIN S $ 9.98 14.20 / 16:40

Thur 9.2.06 HYT/SIN S $ 9.98 14:20 / 16.40
Tiger today promotion:
28/2/06 Sin/Hyt : $7.50 1315hrs
01/3/06 Sin/Hyt : $8.75 2050hrs
08/3/06 Sin/Hyt : $7.50 2050hrs
09/3/06 Sin/Hyt : $8.75 1315hrs
Old 02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
SamSter

DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
Just came back... the trip was awesome... now having withdrawal sypmtoms.... thanks Taurus, Thai75 and Kurupa for meeting us in Hadyai... it was really fun. We should do it again soon. Next stop, BKK International Motor Show .

The result is out, the winner of TM Championship.... tie between Thai75 and Dekuip... KNN, I shy to be called cheongster after seeing them in action... My SG Bros, lets relax and have a beer soon in Sillypore the next time I visit.
Ur Kei Hai

Bro Thai75 was the real GTM lah... first time i saw 3 gers fought for i guy!! kekeke... i need to learn everythoing from bro Thai75 food.

Our KL Tai See Heng and CBM TD were having a hard time on the last day... pls dont misunderstand me.. they end up fucked 3 diff ger on 1 day!!

It was nice to meet bro's Karupa and Thai75Food.
Old 02-02-2006, 06:07 PM
SamSter

I will upload our Hatyai trip pictures in our Yahoo group soon. I wanna upload the video too but i dunno how to do it... maybe bro Boinker can do it??
Old 02-02-2006, 08:38 PM
Samster

yea nice meeting bro Karupa, Thai75 and Taurus hope to see some of u guys in our next destination

Btw Dekuip no need to post the video! That one is for previledged members only
Old 02-02-2006, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
thai75food deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I will upload our Hatyai trip pictures in our Yahoo group soon. I wanna upload the video too but i dunno how to do it... maybe bro Boinker can do it??
i wanna join ur yahoo grp leh !!!
what video?? nbzz.... missed out so much just 1 night !!!

Quote:
Bro Thai75 was the real GTM lah... first time i saw 3 gers fought for i guy!! kekeke... i need to learn everythoing from bro Thai75 food.
ur ke hei ! ur taichi damn good, i can't agree more with KL.... u the man.... ur good friend in KC complain to us... want u so many times... but u kept telling her wait.... she gave u a nick name... Mr WAit... hahaha.... how u resist her is beyond me la.... thanks for intro the dancer to me.... her name also funny peebo or wat... chat ok.. but when ask number.. she just hahaha... sigh.. need to learn from u la...

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL
think the most stoopid thing we try to do (and also the most entertaining for the GTM) was arranging 2 gers in one day... backfire... u should watch the video... (our GTM was kind enuf to shoot the video, damn KNN... hehehe..) sigh, we also went to Kiss Lounge and me and and end up with short term... 1500 baht + room, 2 hours, TD's was 1800 baht... take them out to supper... they wanted to spend the night, but dun think our two mei mei's would appreciate it after all that happen earlier... hahahaha... I try and book N** after you left... when I called Pizza, already kena book, KNN, damn unlucky, try ur wild chick from Andrew also booked... Kurupa also tried her before and recommend her.. hehehe... anyway, hope to meet wif yoiu in SG soon
must see the video.... hear already also entertaining....
bros so lucky.... honestly i've yet to try kiss lounge... go there 3 times... still untouched... bring me there leh.... quality there so good....
u guys solid la... they still wanna spend the night with u... next time no need to kick ur farm gal out... u n i exchange room can already.... hahaha...
the pizza gal i called is M***, u called the wrong gal is it? the wild gal is N** ... think u mix up lor.... heehee.... thanks for the dinner bro.... waiting for u to drink with me in SG!!! btw went to GM the same day i came back... wow lau!! place renovated nice nice.... new batch of gals also kheng kheng!! ur dancer gal still there waiting for u man !!! guess when u come ... we will meet there ... hahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0260G
only had 1 hour to see me.. so I quickly sped to my hotel room to greet her. It was really nice to see her again and we hugged and groped the moment she came into my room. After some more groping she said since her friend was still not there yet maybe we could go for a quickie.. so of coz I said yes Although there wasn't much time it was pretty furious sex since it was a long time since we met.
so tat's where u go..... i tot why so eager to see her goodbye... really GTM... no a single moment wasted....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1