The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2023, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by silenceReader View Post
go to the SG local Massage thread and you will know. platform to engage massage lady
SLG or SMM or SBC website all don't have any JB links, and still don't know what is TT
Old 03-10-2023, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
Fish22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenInterest View Post
paiseh to borrow this thread, don't know where else to ask without starting new thread.

anyone knows which hotels/spa in JB nowadays have decent/good standard cold pool + sauna? im not so focused on the girls or other services but trying to find places where i can get a proper cold soak and sauna; those that the facilities not too old and unhygienic. very grateful if anyone can share whether via reply or PM, thank you
NZ spa have cold pool and sauna + steam room not bad. My experience there tried 2 girls the service not that good though. Maybe I'm just unlucky
Old 04-10-2023, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
OpenInterest deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Merlin Tower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
NZ spa have cold pool and sauna + steam room not bad. My experience there tried 2 girls the service not that good though. Maybe I'm just unlucky
thanks a lot, i guess i will go try it out soon. it was in fact at the top of my 'shortlist' as they have the most updated/recent pictures. apparently that area is duty free zone as well, can go do some shopping
Old 04-10-2023, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish22 View Post
Package includes food right? How about food bro, got many choices or only few with limited amount?
Old 11-10-2023, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Pussyloves is Cool - loads of Potential

2 mths ago at the ground floor I saw a mid 30s indon with D to E cuppers. But when I went in last week, can't seem to find her sian
Old 02-11-2023, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 16
jarredravi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: M*#^#^
Face : 1/10
Body : 6/10 thin
Boobs : B
Massage : 8/10
BBBJ : Yes
DFK : Yes
FJ : 7/10
GFE: Friendly
Damage: 1 hour 210rm

She greet with smile. First impression, She asked me to take off my cloth and lie down on the bed. Then she start to massage from toe to shoulder. Chit chat a little bit during massage. After 30minutes, she offer for extra. I took BBBJ n FJ.

Done for the day...
Old 14-12-2023, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
mofozlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Decide to check out this place one fine day.

Went there around 3pm on a weekday. Saw a few PRC when crossing the bridge. Was approached by 1 but cmi, so decided to walk further. When walking pass the CD shop, saw 1 PRC (probably 40) which caught my eye immediately as she had big boobs and wearing tight jeans. She made eye contact and as I got nearer she asked if I wanna have some fun.

150+30 for room but nego for RM 150. Head up and everything done in 30 mins.
Old 14-12-2023, 08:44 AM
Samster

yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mofozlicious View Post
Decide to check out this place one fine day.

Went there around 3pm on a weekday. Saw a few PRC when crossing the bridge. Was approached by 1 but cmi, so decided to walk further. When walking pass the CD shop, saw 1 PRC (probably 40) which caught my eye immediately as she had big boobs and wearing tight jeans. She made eye contact and as I got nearer she asked if I wanna have some fun.

150+30 for room but nego for RM 150. Head up and everything done in 30 mins.
They worth only if 150 for 2shot. You meant the strongest 40s lady with men hair cut right? The others only waiting for rich Chinese uncles. Turn back face for others. They want save pussy form strong guys.lol.
Old 14-12-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
They worth only if 150 for 2shot. You meant the strongest 40s lady with men hair cut right? The others only waiting for rich Chinese uncles. Turn back face for others. They want save pussy form strong guys.lol.
Rm150 for 2 shots, nowadays still have ah? If have its quite good. I remember there use to be this place, a hotel or something. Been mention many times here before covid. It's like HK where you go up and knock the doors to the lady's room. Still have anot?
Old 14-12-2023, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Rm150 for 2 shots, nowadays still have ah? If have its quite good. I remember there use to be this place, a hotel or something. Been mention many times here before covid. It's like HK where you go up and knock the doors to the lady's room. Still have anot?
No direct 150. You should nego with them. The strong lady ask 200 for 2 shot. Aft nego she agree for 150. Told her I will give more if good service only. The other rich ladys just walk around and approach look rich old guys only. They don't show interest to earn money.i not sure about HK knock door type. Like that may be you can try ocean hotel. Just near by.
Old 15-12-2023, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
mofozlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuanswang View Post
Nope, long hair and quite ladylike look lol
Old 19-12-2023, 05:13 PM
Samster

Tomorrow planning to rom. Anybody go there?
Old 20-12-2023, 07:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 498 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 5
forastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud offorastart2 has much to be proud of

Was there last wk to patronised my regular at L2. Walked via bridge saw China wl they asked “want go” I just smiled, one long haired lady kept following me till cd shop telling me she’s gd in bed n can no condom etc, continued smiling n reached the Spa. Went in as usual last room at the end, stripped n waited. She came in asked why so many wks no come I told her very heavy jam not worth 3-4hrs drive thru n back. Frenched and started heading for her C boobs,sucked n headed down south, took a sniff no smell but she didn’t like it so just stuff my bro into her mouth, following that just pumped her up n down doggie, suddenly got people shout not sure what in Malay, she quickly got up dressed halfway n ran out barefooted, almost all ML from all outlets ran..I quickly dressed up n walked off n down the stairs, saw plainclothes detaining few ladies, walked back citysq carpark saw the mall flooded with those ML, so I left blueballs but for RM60 ok lah 🤣
Old 22-12-2023, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
Robo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Anisha (Indo)
Face : 6/10 with tudung acceptable
Body : Fully cover her traditional clothes not able to view
Boobs : Not able to view
Massage : 8/10
Catbath: Suck my nipple only
HJ : 7/10
Damage: 160 rm (90min)

She brought me to that tiny small room.. She started massage my back and gave me a good quality massage. Than started getting close to my butt, balls. she proceeded to give me a good balls massage. On the flip turn over, she again played with my penis. Quoted me hj for 70rm , her hj skill not bad with experience.
Old 22-12-2023, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
CaptainCloudy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by forastart2 View Post
Was there last wk to patronised my regular at L2. Walked via bridge saw China wl they asked “want go” I just smiled, one long haired lady kept following me till cd shop telling me she’s gd in bed n can no condom etc, continued smiling n reached the Spa. Went in as usual last room at the end, stripped n waited. She came in asked why so many wks no come I told her very heavy jam not worth 3-4hrs drive thru n back. Frenched and started heading for her C boobs,sucked n headed down south, took a sniff no smell but she didn’t like it so just stuff my bro into her mouth, following that just pumped her up n down doggie, suddenly got people shout not sure what in Malay, she quickly got up dressed halfway n ran out barefooted, almost all ML from all outlets ran..I quickly dressed up n walked off n down the stairs, saw plainclothes detaining few ladies, walked back citysq carpark saw the mall flooded with those ML, so I left blueballs but for RM60 ok lah 🤣
This spa is it the one nearest to the bridge? Have wanted to patronize but the ML sat outside the shop like elephant, really off putting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1