The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2015, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 12
Manomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManomanomana is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Clean that went dirty...

Can anyone pls share the location? am tired of those FL ML liao, gonna cheong shop again
Old 10-08-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 16
youngbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoungbeing123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Can share contact pls?
Old 13-08-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Wa.. just came back from this place.. Short FR..

Visited this ML 2 times so far..

went for 1.5hr.. with mosha..

Part 1
During Mosha, it was very nice.. nicest so far i've tried at his MP.. Not hard rub.. very high man.. when turn over.. mosha went soft.. esp at your jr.. DAMN HIGH ar..! FYI, while doing.. my jr was standing at attention..! *SHIOCK*

Part 2
after shower, she mentioned that my skin so smooth till she wants to take a bite.. Massage carries on.. kena the right place with the correct amount of strength.. she remembers me telling her during my 1st visit that i like hard massage.. Back to leg while facing down.. then i told her that her mosha skill damn good.. can do another round for me.. surprisingly, she say YES.. LOL..
While mosha-ing, she say where you like to focus on.. then i ask her back.. where you would like to bite then focus more la.. finishing the whole body of mosha, then she just started mo-ing my jr.. hahaha.. to me, i was like.. that's the place shes going to bite.. LOL... During that part.. i was so high that i told her to stop then i request to go for a quick shower..

Part 3
after round 2 of shower and mosha, i came back to the bed.. then everything started.. wasted she didn't "bite"/blow my jr since she focus on my jr.. then i told her.. since you don't want to "bite" me.. then i will bite you.. i stood up, with her at the end of the room.. i lift up her top and started "biting" her nips.. just reminds me of those J AV raped videos that we watched.. Damn damn high.. After that, i offloaded..

Till now, the tot of the whole session still makes me high man..

Rating
ML - XM
Looks - 7.5/10 (GND)
Mosha - 12/10 (SHIOCK)
Massage - 8/10
Body - quite short.. i'm about 176.. my guess she should be 149 and below..
Boobs - B+, C- cupper.. But she say is only B..
Nips - NICE..!!! feel already also wanna bite..! Trust me..
Service - TOP CLASS
RTF - 1000%

Bros who have gotten my contact, do check her out.. Just reply my PM that i've sent to you before..
Bros who have not gotten my contact before.. i'm not gonna share YET.. cos i want to keep this gem safe for mine and the bros i've shared with to enjoy.. Sorry.

If you up me.. let me know and leave your nic.. then i will up you back too..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 13-08-2015, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
sg_fredw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can have her contact
Old 13-08-2015, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 20
trek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertrek2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long live to this thread.

Nice reading all the MR....

Thanks TS
Old 18-08-2015, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

care to share bro, will up u after I try her

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post

Part 1
During Mosha, it was very nice.. nicest so far i've tried at his MP.. Not hard rub.. very high man.. when turn over.. mosha went soft.. esp at your jr.. DAMN HIGH ar..! FYI, while doing.. my jr was standing at attention..! *SHIOCK*

Part 2
after shower, she mentioned that my skin so smooth till she wants to take a bite.. Massage carries on.. kena the right place with the correct amount of strength.. she remembers me telling her during my 1st visit that i like hard massage.. Back to leg while facing down.. then i told her that her mosha skill damn good.. can do another round for me.. surprisingly, she say YES.. LOL..
While mosha-ing, she say where you like to focus on.. then i ask her back.. where you would like to bite then focus more la.. finishing the whole body of mosha, then she just started mo-ing my jr.. hahaha.. to me, i was like.. that's the place shes going to bite.. LOL... During that part.. i was so high that i told her to stop then i request to go for a quick shower..

Part 3
after round 2 of shower and mosha, i came back to the bed.. then everything started.. wasted she didn't "bite"/blow my jr since she focus on my jr.. then i told her.. since you don't want to "bite" me.. then i will bite you.. i stood up, with her at the end of the room.. i lift up her top and started "biting" her nips.. just reminds me of those J AV raped videos that we watched.. Damn damn high.. After that, i offloaded..

Rating
ML - XM
Looks - 7.5/10 (GND)
Mosha - 12/10 (SHIOCK)
Massage - 8/10
Service - TOP CLASS
RTF - 1000%

Bros who have gotten my contact, do check her out.. Just reply my PM that i've sent to you before..
Bros who have not gotten my contact before.. i'm not gonna share YET.. cos i want to keep this gem safe for mine and the bros i've shared with to enjoy.. Sorry.

Old 19-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hibiki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls share add. Tks.
Old 19-08-2015, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
supernice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[Care to share

QUOTE=tho123goh;13435708]Wa.. just came back from this place.. Short FR..

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Rating
ML - XM
Looks - 7.5/10 (GND)
Mosha - 12/10 (SHIOCK)
Massage - 8/10
Service - TOP CLASS
RTF - 1000%

If you up me.. let me know and leave your nic.. then i will up you back too..[/QUOTE]
Old 19-08-2015, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 533 / Power: 14
Nic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of lightNic1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by supernice View Post
[Care to share

QUOTE=tho123goh;13435708]Wa.. just came back from this place.. Short FR..

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Rating
ML - XM
Looks - 7.5/10 (GND)
Mosha - 12/10 (SHIOCK)
Massage - 8/10
Service - TOP CLASS
RTF - 1000%

[/QUOTE]

Aiyoh, can share with me then I can Cheong there now?? Lol
Old 19-08-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
saboten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

care to share ctc bro
Old 19-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
degrimreaper is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bro am keen to, mind to share ? Thanks
Old 20-08-2015, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 10
Tripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTripitakatw is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, can share location ? Appreciate it
Old 24-08-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sgdud069 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Can I have the contact and location please?

Thanks.
Old 24-08-2015, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 19
Jon86 is one of the Best!Jon86 is one of the Best!Jon86 is one of the Best!

Bro, care to share pls... Thank you in advance

Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Rating
ML - XM
Looks - 7.5/10 (GND)
Mosha - 12/10 (SHIOCK)
Massage - 8/10
Service - TOP CLASS
RTF - 1000%

Old 24-08-2015, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
coleman123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share location? thanks alot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1