The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
cilabai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Herpes -

Hey guys. I've been reading up alot on the herpes symptoms. N I know u guys aren't doctors. But would like to hear ur advice or thoughts.

Last week, I accidentally scratched my penis while taking it out during pee-ing. And it had a small scab. But I continued being sexually active w my girl. It has been a week, and it still hasn't healed and it has spread from one scab to 4 pimples. I haven't been extremely hygienic as well. Didn't shower aft intercourse.

Ive been loyal to my girl except for an "incident" 3 months bak with an ex. We had it raw as My ex hasn't been sexually active with anyone else (I trust er) Plus, with my ex, it has always been raw and she's only had another guy before me.

Pls gimme ur kind advice. N yes m expecting some flak as there are many mistakes on my behalf.

Thank u guys.
Old 03-11-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilabai View Post
Last week, I accidentally scratched my penis while taking it out during pee-ing. And it had a small scab. But I continued being sexually active w my girl. It has been a week, and it still hasn't healed and it has spread from one scab to 4 pimples. I haven't been extremely hygienic as well. Didn't shower aft intercourse.
Very likely it is Molluscum Contagiosum. Read the two threads on this topic:

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=258013

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77040

Google the term and compare the description. There should be a pearly white/yellow top on the pimples. Important is to stop it from spreading. Those that have already popped up, just leave them there and let them ripen and burst. Medically, there is no cure for this as it is caused by a virus and have to go away by itself.
Old 10-11-2011, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
cilabai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeiMei5151 View Post
Very likely it is Molluscum Contagiosum. Read the two threads on this topic:

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=258013

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=77040

Google the term and compare the description. There should be a pearly white/yellow top on the pimples. Important is to stop it from spreading. Those that have already popped up, just leave them there and let them ripen and burst. Medically, there is no cure for this as it is caused by a virus and have to go away by itself.

Thx bro. Yes it looks exactly like that. Gp Doctor prescribed me some fubicort cream. It was gg away. But suddeny came back. It will stay in the body forever? And its a STD?
Old 10-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 15
MeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMeiMei5151 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cilabai View Post
Thx bro. Yes it looks exactly like that. Gp Doctor prescribed me some fubicort cream. It was gg away. But suddeny came back. It will stay in the body forever? And its a STD?
No, it is not a STD but yes it can be transmitted sexually because of skin-to-skin contact. It is more like a Chicken Pox virus. The cream the doctor gave you is called Fucicort (fusidic acid) which is only an anti-bacterial cream but will not cure (as there is no cure since it is a virus) to keep the surrounding area disinfected.

You can try cleaning the area with Potassium Permanganate solution and applying twice-a-day Australian Tea Tree Oil (Thursday Plantation brand) - both available over the counter at any pharmacy. Tea Tree Oil appears to be effective in drying up and reducing the pimple to a tiny dot.

Now that I can recognise this condition well, I realise that many of the popular FLs that we talked about in SBF here do have this infection as I has seen their pussy at close range. But then, it is just like meeting someone with a slight running nose, mild flu or sore throat - will you abandon a bonking session just because of that? You only hope that your immunity is up - there is just no running away, you can catch it from anybody and anywhere.

Sad that nobody talks about this Molluscum Contagion before as it is more prevalent than herpes and genital warts.
Old 23-11-2011, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lehmann bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All you need to know about Herpes - Updated May 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
70% of the adult population has HSV1 so the chances of you already being infected is extremely high.

However, most of those infected never have any symptoms so they're unaware that they harbor the virus.

The only way to know for sure is to go for a blood test. You can then test for both I and II.
Spoke to a doctor on herpes today. He says the prevalency rate in Singapore is 34 per 100,000.
Old 27-11-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 19
heatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyheatingup deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lehmann bros View Post
Spoke to a doctor on herpes today. He says the prevalency rate in Singapore is 34 per 100,000.
The figure 34 per 100,000 in Singapore refers to HSV Type 1 or Type 2?
Old 27-11-2011, 09:12 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Should be HSV-2 higher...
Old 12-12-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lehmann bros deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HE said HSV 1 or 2 doesnt matter. Its still genital herpes. Which is pretty low i think compard to the figures we hear about on the net or in america.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatingup View Post
The figure 34 per 100,000 in Singapore refers to HSV Type 1 or Type 2?
Old 12-12-2011, 04:19 PM
OIOIOさんのプレイメイト

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21473 / Power: 90
OIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond reputeOIOIO has a reputation beyond repute

Low because not everyone is aware they have it. Herpes is not included in the standard blood test. The best way to get tested for herpes is while you are having symptoms or an outbreak. If you have an outbreak, they can swab the area, and take a blood test. If you aren't showing signs or symptoms of an outbreak, chances are your blood test will come up as a negative. You will only be tested for herpes if you ask for a type-specific herpes blood test, which is a separate test all on its own.
Old 21-12-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
boonsiong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sharing my 2.5 years of GH experience

I first discovered it when my penis was itchy, and discovered 3 blisters in which one was really big. Tested to be Herpes Type 2.

My main sharing is focused on how to deal and live with it.

1. Healthy diet - less oil, sugar, salt, meats, seasoning and processed food but with more vegetables and fruits.

2. Exercise regularly

3. Reduce stress as much as possible

4. Sleep early and sufficiently - I find this important to me. Outbreaks came often and fast in the first months of infection for late nights.

5. I avoid the medicine as I find them not effective and expensive for my case, even in the first few months.

The whole idea is to bring immune system up and outbreaks will be minimal. GH is not the end of the world and learn to live with it. I am even diagnosed with lymphoma cancer 8 months ago and still living with it. Since GH is not life threatening, there is no fear of it. Cheers
Old 19-02-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

bro samsung googgle it up there is lots of information to your questions on line...
Old 20-02-2012, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Bro samsung if not sure do a blood test. Its not end of the world if kena herpes. Some people go through their entire life not even knowing they already carrying herpes.
Old 24-02-2012, 05:05 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungxp View Post
actually if we dun do blood test,how we know it is herpes depend on the symthon?it is sure got 2nd outbreak?
More than 80% of those who are infected with the Herpes virus never experience any symptoms at all.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 25-02-2012, 01:53 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsungxp View Post
if like that all ppl need to go blood test?
For every 100 infected with the herpes virus, less than 20 will experience outbreaks of any kind.

The other 80 odd will carry the virus and can also transmit the virus to others but they will never experience any symptoms.

The only way to know whether you're infected with Herpes is to get yourself tested.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 26-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
corin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear bros,

I've recently been diagnosed with Herpes Type-1. The doc mentioned that it is not life threatening, as it causes cold sores.

Based on what I researched, alot of ppl are infected with hsv-1. I have been on about 50 WL with BBBJ in geylang, and that is most likely where I have got it from. I have not got any outbreaks before though, could it be that I have already spread it to my partner?

Aside from that, I have a positive level of Candidiasis. Are these 2 going to pose a problem for me in future...?

C
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1