The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
The reason their lighting is so bad is becos their mattress really patchy with all kinds of foreign matters so they worry u see liao cannot stand.

Teach u one trick hor. most of the time their towels are quite cheap so I just buy one big one from the minimarts & bring along to put onto their mattress to lie down then discard after use. its actually the "cannot shower" part I hated most can only use wet wipes.
You remind me of one ang moh friend.
He sibei pro.

He will bring a "ST Bag" whenever he goes on BBS/Shack punting!
Inside this bag will contain a towel, condoms and cleaning paraphernalia!

If toilet is avaiable you can wash your kuku ala Pertain Road style mah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Haha sounds like you are having action in this kind of "room"
( Click to show/hide )
This one is road side shelter leh!

Quote:
Wah not so jialat lah. at least must have 4 walls to shield from prying eyes & mosquitoes.
Yalah not so jialat lah.

Quote:
Can sing also no use cos the viet song list never update one knn tell u 1 funny incident on one of our trips becos Chai Tao James Bond requested some old songs for nostalgic reasons so I selected one of those viet songs we used to sing frequently in Sinkie KTV last time, end up my sssyt told me she dunno what is this song but only know her parents like to listen last time.
Like that good mah.

VBs will show more respect to anh oi.
Old 07-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
KNS u another one like my ex-BIL inside our Watthefarkapps group chat.....say orgui-nice until got dragon got phoenix but in the end CKLPS........

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Errmm.. izzit..? I cun remember liao, can u refresh my memory..
Old 07-10-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 19
Killer_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKiller_c is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
They still here meh u sure or not, all keep telling me too long never log-in until they cannot even remember their acct passwords liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^

No need to post so no need to log in.. and there are those whom only post once a year..
Old 08-10-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 275 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
You remind me of one ang moh friend.
He sibei pro.

He will bring a "ST Bag" whenever he goes on BBS/Shack punting!
Inside this bag will contain a towel, condoms and cleaning paraphernalia!

If toilet is avaiable you can wash your kuku ala Pertain Road style mah.

If have I will always try to tapao back instead as this type of "exotic" ST places will only try for the sake of it, really cannot tahan the hygiene level

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
Errmm.. izzit..? I cun remember liao, can u refresh my memory..

No need refresh lah cos it will definitely happen again

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 08-10-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer_c View Post
No need to post so no need to log in.. and there are those whom only post once a year..

You think they really so guai ah????? they will still cum into SBF to source for info when they need quickie relief once in a while if not they already KTTN liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 08-10-2020, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Quote:
This one is road side shelter leh!
Hope that will make you laugh :P
Old 08-10-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
If have I will always try to tapao back instead as this type of "exotic" ST places will only try for the sake of it, really cannot tahan the hygiene level
ST place hygiene level in these exotic cuntries is atrocious!
WuhanHO will give a FFF- rating!

And we thought SAF training ground in Gambas is horrible!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfbird View Post
Hope that will make you laugh :P
The worst I've tried bonking is in a Cambodian shack with walls made of wood and zinc roof!
I felt like in the drama setting of The Awakening 雾锁南洋!
However the condtion not as jialat as the road side shelter pic you've shown!

Agreed on a price with mamasan.
After bonk and made payment the girl said should be USD5 more!
WTF!
Old 09-10-2020, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
is this what the sound of one hand clapping

The proverbial Zenish question

Thats the thing, very few cheongers can really claimed to be totally "retired" from the scene as they will still be tempted to eat some wildlife once in a while as you cant simply eat home-cooked food for the rest of your life

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-10-2020, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
The worst I've tried bonking is in a Cambodian shack with walls made of wood and zinc roof!
I felt like in the drama setting of The Awakening 雾锁南洋!
However the condtion not as jialat as the road side shelter pic you've shown!

Agreed on a price with mamasan.
After bonk and made payment the girl said should be USD5 more!
WTF!

One important thing to note about bonking in such places, there are already well-validated online reports for many years that you MUST NEVER let your belongings out of your sight when doing the deed

Their modus-operandi is that they will try to steal some money out of your wallet (not all of it, they will just take a few notes so that you may not notice) if you do hang up on their clothes hanger often conveniently situated just beside the door behind you

As for me, everywhere I goes even in Sinkie, I will always fold my clothes (not hang them up, so that it is difficult to take anything out without unfolding it) and put it directly in my line of sight or just beside me on the bed/floor

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 09-10-2020, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
As for me, everywhere I goes even in Sinkie, I will always fold my clothes (not hang them up, so that it is difficult to take anything out without unfolding it) and put it directly in my line of sight or just beside me on the bed/floor
I can imagine you're more focused at the line of sight of your clothes instead of the sad face of WL while you are thrusting her hole!

As for your line of sight coverage is confirm foolproof as you only do one position which is missionary style!
Old 10-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
TonyCheong has become Tonytcss aka old man not fucking but talk cock about past
Isn't this a TCSS thread?

Yalah you sibei ho in Wetnam can easily source and f*ck SYTs unlike old man like me can only talk cock about the good old days!
Old 11-10-2020, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
this set up very common in province 1hr away from d1 can get bbbj in straw hut or fuck in rooms behind or go st hotel fuck 4-500k these type girls avail there
( Click to show/hide )

Need to PM you for address of this place after the pandemic is over and when HCMC is once again open for travel....

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 12-10-2020, 07:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sure if you bring something of value to the table, if not please dont bother as i will just have to ignore and delete your pm
thank you...

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 12-10-2020, 08:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
I can imagine you're more focused at the line of sight of your clothes instead of the sad face of WL while you are thrusting her hole!

As for your line of sight coverage is confirm foolproof as you only do one position which is missionary style!

Salah lah, the sight of her SSYT face will turn me on where will I want to look away

Anyway these places are not that accommodating if u want to try too many positions so really need to see luck, anyway the position I always hated most is cowgirl so no worries about me looking elsewhere

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1