The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
does pain, innocence and peace stay alone? or all are shared room?
Not sure abt the rest but the last I know innocence stay alone
Old 09-11-2014, 10:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thanks for replying!
maybe i will try innocence and make a MR here
Old 09-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 623 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Thanks for replying!
U won't regret
Old 09-11-2014, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Any bro noes if the highly rated Yuki still around? Or confirm she is gone liaoz?
Old 10-11-2014, 12:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Lately I've been looking around for decent massage MILF 90 minute ladies as I've been feeling really tired out or my muscles are aching.

Decided to try this one, same stable as Tao Hong that I tried previously:

Stable: Sglonelyguy (Uncle Tiko)
Lady: Jia Jia
Link: http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4038

Location: Area G, not easy to park outside but she can let you in to park at specific parking lot in the condo. You need to follow her instructions.. She spoke mainly in Mandarin to me to navigate me to her place, got lost a few times...!

Looks: She's tall, about 165 and weight of 55kg as advertised is about correct... about a size 12-14 amazon-class body. Can tell she has the strength to pulp your tired muscles. She said she just came back from China and still felt cold, so she wore a tshirt and black pants when she massaged me. Took off her top but not bottom when special happened. When topless can see she has nice C or D cuppers, but have a bit of tummy too (at 55kg sure to have).

Face: Very pleasant, lady-like, smooth skin no blemishes. I actually thought her face is quite nice.. not sexy but not aunty definitely. Easy on the eyes.

Room: Clean and well maintained with massage table. She stays by herself i think so not a problem for privacy (except for neighbours who may have their doors open or walking about in the common corridor).

Massage: Started with a quite shower by myself and then on to the bed. She has a LOT of strength and it shows that she is a professional and expert in TCM grade massage. She has ba guan equipment but I told her just do a oil massage. I went with stiff muscles on my back and she really worked them out. I'd rate her at Bao Er, Xin Er (Liltiger) level. Even more powerful than Tao Hong although she's not bad either. The massage really lasted for 60 mins (I took 90).

Special: When I'm still on the front on the bed, she proceeded to give me a prone HDLY. That means I don't go doggie style but she reaches under me to massage and caress my banana and rambutans and I prefer this mode of HDLY. Got me hard in no time. She didn't do a BM on my back. Turned around and she took off her top and bra and started to do a quick standard BM on my front, then she started to wank me off. I was able to grab her boobs (nice round C or D cups definitely, not saggy and heavy on the hands.. for boob lovers) and squeeze her butt but couldn't roam down below. I was tired that day so it took longer to wank off (and I had to show her how I preferred it) and she adapted to my style, finally I came. I think I'd have preferred more sensual stuff to get me aroused (cat bath did happen but I couldn't roam much, she didn't lie next to me, 69HJ.. kana spoiled oredi lol). Showered again and she gave me a drink before sending me off. Went to 90 mins on the dot.

Paid her $120 for the 90 mins and then left.

RTM? Yes, if for her massage. But I find parking to be tricky unless she can let me park inside. But will try other MILFs too... This one perhaps too professional lol.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
testNeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Still using the same story. Her last trip she told me the same thing as well.
That blur innocent face with that figures...think she say any story also a lot ppl will kanna kc...
Old 10-11-2014, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Any bro noes if the highly rated Yuki still around? Or confirm she is gone liaoz?
Sad to say, she won't be coming back in the next few years.
Old 10-11-2014, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thanks for replying!
awaiting for your MR, her kc power also quite high. Totally my type.
Old 10-11-2014, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
so far who you find the best and provide 69hj?coz i see their website like almost all provide 69jh,dunno truth anot...
actually the best one ive tried is still from LTDE xiaoai aka Love.. woah that was one good shit..

recently tried xiaohan xiao mo tarma, they also got do.. not bad also...
Old 10-11-2014, 02:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
actually the best one ive tried is still from LTDE xiaoai aka Love.. woah that was one good shit..

recently tried xiaohan xiao mo tarma, they also got do.. not bad also...
Painting allow?or just 69 position?
yea i heard about love too but din manage to try her...
Old 10-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 1088 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2040 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond reputederrickboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Not so sure about Pain and Peace as I havn't RTM for a long long time.
peace is still at that same place... so far from staying alone...

Quote:
Painting allow?or just 69 position?
yea i heard about love too but din manage to try her...
Some good bro tried to paint, but kena pain (sorry bro )...

Quote:
Jade – YF

Door open and I go WOW! She was intimidating tall, towering over me.
Bro, this one 1.73!
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=489004

Cathy, Mango

Last edited by derrickboy; 10-11-2014 at 07:36 AM. Reason: add tall girl finding...
Old 10-11-2014, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainer View Post
It is recommended to contact bro shakyywayy directly for any details.
bro shakyywayy seems to be mia, anyone has the contact?
Old 10-11-2014, 08:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

Tks bro from trying out her massage and help me strike one off the list

Quote:
Previously known as Milliee 米粒 in FL2. Just converted to ML a few days ago.

Looks: 7/10 Ah Lian CFM type, a bit tan.
Body: 7.5/10 nice smooth skin - Sichuan trademark
Boobs: 8/10 nice firm full C cup
Massage: 6/10 decent, but rush.
HJ: 5/10
Roaming: Top ok, can suck nips! I didn't try to venture south.

Some consolidated info from her previous FL thread (deleted) and from some bros here - Not new here, probably her 2nd visit and now on her 2nd month.
Some fantastic FR in the beginning but mostly bad FR of late. Most common problems were double booking and make bro wait (some as long as 50min); short foreplay and short BJ, loose cunt, short rush job.

Last, a lot of standard service like HDLY, BM, 69 etc are not listed on her ad. Do not be surprise if she kept her top on thru-out.
Tks again for commando on her, look tasty, but the new photo of Kelly also look quite nice... Awaiting your Kelly MR nw....

Quote:
Jade – YF

Door open and I go WOW! She was intimidating tall, towering over me. All smile on her face as she led me to her room, I took a step back and check her hindsight. Nice ass cheek peeking out from her black lacy mini. I appreciate the girl took effort to dress up and look the best for the session and she did it.

After my sop shower, she checks with me how much time for each items (massage/JG/HDLY/HJ).

Got her to remove those heels and check her stats:
166cm/52kg/A-cup
She looks 23-24 yo.
Look: 8.0/10 Yes, she is pretty, but is a face that can be easily forgotten. Someone mentioned she looks like ex-TCS actress Angela Ang, I can probably remember her bcos of this resemblance to Angela.
Body: 7.8/10 Fair and slim type, not tight. Small boobs and long legs. Skin is reasonably smooth but I expect better from these young northern babes, she mentioned she is fm Shenyang. Skin tone is similar to innocence, lack the kinda ultra silky smoothness compares to Sichuan babes.

Massage: 7.8/10 better than most SYT, very detail and very hardworking. Effort was put in but routine a bit messy, maybe still new and too kanchiong. There was a lot of occasional brush which I enjoyed.
HDLY: 8.0/10 She managed to convince me to try her HDLY, which is really shiok.
69 HJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably good but she doesn’t have those soft tender fingers as our badminton champ. I took the chance to do a visual check – fresh ABL !
JG: 7.0/10 I ask her to go soft and she adjust her strength just nice to my liking.

She was reasonably good in all departments but lack of a strong point.
Overall rating still good 7.8/10

RTM: I’m more keen to try Kelly now after her new pic is uploaded
Bro you go comanndo today la and let us know if she really 1.73m and good service or not.. 1.73 sibei tempting~ If wear high heels even more alluring....

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post

Old 10-11-2014, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

They should make heels an SOP for all ML's lol.
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 10-11-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 14
winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!winddd is one of the Best!

Anyone got YF stable website or contacts, will like to try YF's Jade but cant find the contact anywhere
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1