The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giggs View Post
What's the rationale for saying that? Gain sympathy for more customers?
Ask yourself...how do you feel when you hear this from her? Of course that is provided you believe the story.
Old 09-11-2014, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by use141 View Post
open secret, but PM you nonetheless
Bro can let me know too? Lol.
Old 09-11-2014, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Her last trip under lilitiger? I din find her during her last stint so this time gave her the benefit of the doubt instead of discounting as I usually would. Bro you very sure she used this story before? Cos it is not very smart to cry wolf twice...
dunno real or not also, but wont kana KC la. story aside still a good gem that provide good services.

but then again, sld venture new gal soon
Old 09-11-2014, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
yes she does, just highlight to her before the session
wonder how much is her 2 shots hmmm
Old 09-11-2014, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

I'm quite curious as to a few bros decision to boycott YF stable here. Ultimately, we're helping the girls in a way right? By boycotting the stable, won't it be counter productive in a sense? Most of the girls there only come for 1 month and if we use this period when they're over here to boycott the stable won't they return even more dejected? Personally I've also heard about the fines but only if they provide extra services and are found out. Never heard that they'll be fined for dropping hair etc. I don't think there is a justifiable 'right' way to address this issue as the girls will still lose out which ever way you choose to follow through. We will always have a myriad of choices, but they only have one source of income right now. Just stating two sides of the coin, hope I don't offend any one

And also, YF has one of the highest QC here if not the highest.
Old 09-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
wonder how much is her 2 shots hmmm
sld be same, see her page for info

Quote:
I'm quite curious as to a few bros decision to boycott YF stable here. Ultimately, we're helping the girls in a way right? By boycotting the stable, won't it be counter productive in a sense? Most of the girls there only come for 1 month and if we use this period when they're over here to boycott the stable won't they return even more dejected? Personally I've also heard about the fines but only if they provide extra services and are found out. Never heard that they'll be fined for dropping hair etc. I don't think there is a justifiable 'right' way to address this issue as the girls will still lose out which ever way you choose to follow through. We will always have a myriad of choices, but they only have one source of income right now. Just stating two sides of the coin, hope I don't offend any one

agree on the highest QC, cant deny that.

but if keep supporting, the vicious cycle will continue, meaning more girls will suffer in the long run. stop the demand and hopefully supply will adapt, and less girls will suffer?
Old 09-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
lalalala1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Commando Sense from LilTiger today.

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=474430

In a way disappointed la. Massage not bad, in terms of hardness and pain is more atas than Venus, but cos Sense target your bone instead of muscle (but still ok xD) The strength is there. Boobs there also, but saggy, but tummy >.< Easily 2 rings when lean forward a bit, and wobbles when she walks.

Regular massage than HJ. Central area.
Old 09-11-2014, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
if you like 69HJ, then tiger den is your choice.
I'm not a fan of tiger den but I understand from their ML that whatever that is written, they will surely provide. So far I have tried a few from there and they did not reject me when I ask for it.

no problem with the current pain, innocence and peace.
I told chaste no need kekeke ...
Best is Love - she does it fully naked but went back oredi.
does pain, innocence and peace stay alone? or all are shared room?
Old 09-11-2014, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

aisha allow sucking of tits ? hows the dmg for 90 min ?
Old 09-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future
MR for Jade - YF / Shakyywayy

Jade – YF

Door open and I go WOW! She was intimidating tall, towering over me. All smile on her face as she led me to her room, I took a step back and check her hindsight. Nice ass cheek peeking out from her black lacy mini. I appreciate the girl took effort to dress up and look the best for the session and she did it.

After my sop shower, she checks with me how much time for each items (massage/JG/HDLY/HJ).

Got her to remove those heels and check her stats:
166cm/52kg/A-cup
She looks 23-24 yo.
Look: 8.0/10 Yes, she is pretty, but is a face that can be easily forgotten. Someone mentioned she looks like ex-TCS actress Angela Ang, I can probably remember her bcos of this resemblance to Angela.
Body: 7.8/10 Fair and slim type, not tight. Small boobs and long legs. Skin is reasonably smooth but I expect better from these young northern babes, she mentioned she is fm Shenyang. Skin tone is similar to innocence, lack the kinda ultra silky smoothness compares to Sichuan babes.

Massage: 7.8/10 better than most SYT, very detail and very hardworking. Effort was put in but routine a bit messy, maybe still new and too kanchiong. There was a lot of occasional brush which I enjoyed.
HDLY: 8.0/10 She managed to convince me to try her HDLY, which is really shiok.
69 HJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably good but she doesn’t have those soft tender fingers as our badminton champ. I took the chance to do a visual check – fresh ABL !
JG: 7.0/10 I ask her to go soft and she adjust her strength just nice to my liking.

Overall she is very friendly and sees to my every need, with very good service attitude. She is cheerful and seems to be very happy to be here working.
Roaming is pretty much ok, and she allow me to suck her wonder-nips.
But I felt something weird and missing as I wrote this MR.
Then I realised there was no catbath and she doesn’t tease my nips. She lacks the initiative to control the session. She needed me to constantly telling her what to do next.

She strikes me as a younger Sab, the teasing/playability factor is low and a bit difficult to connect. I hope other bros got better chemistry with her.

She was reasonably good in all departments but lack of a strong point.
Overall rating still good 7.8/10

RTM: I’m more keen to try Kelly now after her new pic is uploaded

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 09-11-2014, 08:20 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
phatey is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post

any links for the gals from YF?
Old 09-11-2014, 08:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yannnniez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is there a website for yf girls
Old 09-11-2014, 09:05 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

It is recommended to contact bro shakyywayy directly for any details.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yannnniez View Post
Is there a website for yf girls

Last edited by drainer; 09-11-2014 at 11:48 PM.
Old 09-11-2014, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of
Re: MR for Jade - YF / Shakyywayy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Jade – YF

Door open and I go WOW! She was intimidating tall, towering over me. All smile on her face as she led me to her room, I took a step back and check her hindsight. Nice ass cheek peeking out from her black lacy mini. I appreciate the girl took effort to dress up and look the best for the session and she did it.

After my sop shower, she checks with me how much time for each items (massage/JG/HDLY/HJ).

Got her to remove those heels and check her stats:
166cm/52kg/A-cup
She looks 23-24 yo.
Look: 8.0/10 Yes, she is pretty, but is a face that can be easily forgotten. Someone mentioned she looks like ex-TCS actress Angela Ang, I can probably remember her bcos of this resemblance to Angela.
Body: 7.8/10 Fair and slim type, not tight. Small boobs and long legs. Skin is reasonably smooth but I expect better from these young northern babes, she mentioned she is fm Shenyang. Skin tone is similar to innocence, lack the kinda ultra silky smoothness compares to Sichuan babes.

Massage: 7.8/10 better than most SYT, very detail and very hardworking. Effort was put in but routine a bit messy, maybe still new and too kanchiong. There was a lot of occasional brush which I enjoyed.
HDLY: 8.0/10 She managed to convince me to try her HDLY, which is really shiok.
69 HJ: 7.5/10 Reasonably good but she doesn’t have those soft tender fingers as our badminton champ. I took the chance to do a visual check – fresh ABL !
JG: 7.0/10 I ask her to go soft and she adjust her strength just nice to my liking.

Overall she is very friendly and sees to my every need, with very good service attitude. She is cheerful and seems to be very happy to be here working.
Roaming is pretty much ok, and she allow me to suck her wonder-nips.
But I felt something weird and missing as I wrote this MR.
Then I realised there was no catbath and she doesn’t tease my nips. She lacks the initiative to control the session. She needed me to constantly telling her what to do next.

She strikes me as a younger Sab, the teasing/playability factor is low and a bit difficult to connect. I hope other bros got better chemistry with her.

She was reasonably good in all departments but lack of a strong point.
Overall rating still good 7.8/10

RTM: I’m more keen to try Kelly now after her new pic is uploaded
Thanks bro for the MR. Sounds like I need to try this Jade out cos I like pretty and tall and slender gals. Just wanna ask --
a) 52kg at 1.66m -- doesn't that feel too heavy? She is not bah bah? or heavy bone?
b) Did she do her massage fully clothed?
c) During happy ending, I suppose she was naked (cos you said can see pussy)? She did 69HJ? Can touch pussy?

Did you see Kelly in person? She looked a bit like MILF.
Old 09-11-2014, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by charles19 View Post
does pain, innocence and peace stay alone? or all are shared room?
Quite sure innocence still got her own very nice Studio Ap.
Not so sure about Pain and Peace as I havn't RTM for a long long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
Thanks bro for the MR. Sounds like I need to try this Jade out cos I like pretty and tall and slender gals. Just wanna ask --
a) 52kg at 1.66m -- doesn't that feel too heavy? She is not bah bah? or heavy bone?
b) Did she do her massage fully clothed?
c) During happy ending, I suppose she was naked (cos you said can see pussy)? She did 69HJ? Can touch pussy?

Did you see Kelly in person? She looked a bit like MILF.
a) not bah. prolly just heavy bone. Not broad frame like Chaste. Jade is slim frame like Sab, you tried her b4. Doesn't have the kinda taunt and toned body as Sab but close enuf. Sab used to have 6pack so it's very difficult to beat her at this area. Jade looks just like a younger and taller Sab.

b) in lingerie but I remove her bra with no objection.

c) I requested for 69, she said no painting/touching. I ease the panty aside to check. No foul smell either hehehe. I didn't request for full nude. I found that most ML will not reject 69 if you allow the panty on.

Didn't see Kelly, but will do so in a few days time. I like her new pic. I'm into these pre-milf ML nowadays.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1