The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-06-2013, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

After election, there are many debts to collect......even in Malaysia, New CM, Police Chief etc etc. People they dont like, ...heheheh you know la. Its the same everywhere when there is money politics.

Just a word of advice, use your wifes name and be sure you can trust her more than you can love her. F around and dont ever get caught, If you play your cards correct, yes, there are some money to be made. Either be a extreme saint or extreme evil in business, dont be neither, you wont get anywhere. You will get eaten, chopped up, cleaned up before you even know it.

Also , never think abt monopolizing it, Franchise it instead.

So, Bars and night clubs or Disco is BAD investment for me. Far too complicated. Be a happy customer , dont be a sad boss.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:04 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Yes several bar managers are getting out ASAP..... I manage to speak to a German manager of one of the showbars on why he wants to quit.... the killer reason was the managers do not want to be the ones going to court over tax evasion charges on behalf of the bars.

The data collection by the BIR agents showed a huge difference in the daily collections by the bars and the returns submitted to BIR..... in one particular BIG bar the difference was as much as 99% (and this is the quiet low season)..... the word doing the rounds is that the BIR is going to slap tax evasision charges against the bars and the managers as they were the ones who submitted the false returns on behalf of the bars..... so many of those guilty ones are making a quick exit and leaving the PI if they can. Nobody wants to spend time in a PI jail.
Of course there will be some discrepancies between the bar's figure and the BIR agent's records... the bars submission to the BIR is based on income derived from the sale of drinks. EWR is illegal therefore any money collected from barfines are off the record..... but the BIR agents sitting in beside the cashier will record everything that goes into the cash register including the barfines.
The bar owners are not going to take responsibility so the ball falls onto the bar managers' court now....... not many are willing to be the fall guy.
Old 10-06-2013, 11:07 PM
Samster (B)

MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugardad View Post
So, Bars and night clubs or Disco is BAD investment for me. Far too complicated. Be a happy customer , dont be a sad boss.
Nightspots are very good investments if you have the knowhow....... but because they are cashcows....... everybody wants to have a bite.
Old 11-06-2013, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Peter Lee’s murderer arrested

Teenage helper charged for Singaporean’s slay

Philippine Daily Inquirer 3:59 am | Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 0 16 2
MANILA, Philippines—The Quezon City Police District has charged an 18-year-old househelp for allegedly killing and robbing his Singaporean employer, who was found hacked to death in his house last month.

A charge of robbery with homicide was filed Tuesday in the city prosecutors’ office against Oreste Orejudos Jr., 18, prime suspect in the death of Peter Lee, 50, a Singaporean married to a compatriot in Barangay (village) Pinagkaisahan.

QCPD homicide section head Insp. Elmer Monsalve said his men tried to look for Orejudos at his family address at Doña Ana, Camarin, Caloocan City, but his father claimed he had not seen his son since the latter started working for Lee.

The older Orejudos also said his son could not be reached on his cell phone.

Lee died of a hack wound in the nape and his wallet and iPhone 4 were missing when the body was found by the family driver, Julio Cariño Jr., who had just returned together with Lee’s Singaporean wife from Dau, Pampanga.

According to Cariño, the suspect was nowhere to be found when they arrived and his belongings were all gone from his quarters.

The night before Lee’s death, the suspect allegedly asked for a cash advance from his employer but the latter refused.—

Read more: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/764...#ixzz2VqOdBPfr
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
Old 11-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Peter Lee’s murderer arrested

Teenage helper charged for Singaporean’s slay

Philippine Daily Inquirer 3:59 am | Wednesday, June 5th, 2013 0 16 2
MANILA, Philippines—The Quezon City Police District has charged an 18-year-old househelp for allegedly killing and robbing his Singaporean employer, who was found hacked to death in his house last month.

A charge of robbery with homicide was filed Tuesday in the city prosecutors’ office against Oreste Orejudos Jr., 18, prime suspect in the death of Peter Lee, 50, a Singaporean married to a compatriot in Barangay (village) Pinagkaisahan.

QCPD homicide section head Insp. Elmer Monsalve said his men tried to look for Orejudos at his family address at Doña Ana, Camarin, Caloocan City, but his father claimed he had not seen his son since the latter started working for Lee.

The older Orejudos also said his son could not be reached on his cell phone.

Lee died of a hack wound in the nape and his wallet and iPhone 4 were missing when the body was found by the family driver, Julio Cariño Jr., who had just returned together with Lee’s Singaporean wife from Dau, Pampanga.

According to Cariño, the suspect was nowhere to be found when they arrived and his belongings were all gone from his quarters.

The night before Lee’s death, the suspect allegedly asked for a cash advance from his employer but the latter refused.—

Read more: http://globalnation.inquirer.net/764...#ixzz2VqOdBPfr
Follow us: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook
Glad to hear the SOB got caught.

But as usual, just a slap in the wrist for pinoy as punishment.

What a joke of a justice system!
Old 11-06-2013, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 13
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

bros... just realised tiger is now back for ac!
Old 11-06-2013, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
Glad to hear the SOB got caught.

But as usual, just a slap in the wrist for pinoy as punishment.

What a joke of a justice system!
I am sure the kid will be let off as one of the many child-protection NGOs will wave Red Flags .. after all, why bother with one Foreigner ?

And if the Motive cannot be built, the judge will throw the case out .. 99.9% sure that's what happens
Old 11-06-2013, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
bros... just realised tiger is now back for ac!
bro, where u got tis news?? I juz check the tiger website.. no more flight after 15/7...
Old 11-06-2013, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 536 / Power: 21
sugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of lightsugardad is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
Nightspots are very good investments if you have the knowhow....... but because they are cashcows....... everybody wants to have a bite.
My friend once had pinas pub in Sg, where he had too much dealing with the authorities.have to keep looking for new Alibaba to get new license.

Than he open shop in JB but "protection money" for one uniform department alone is abt 200k pesos(after conversion) a month, what abt the DFA and the rest ?????

Than he open shop in phil and he say its just as bad, if not worse.

I dont deny is a cash cow but too many pair of hands in Milking it........ you guys get the point.

Thats why I say its not a good investment. If you want to do proper night spot, than do in Manila.
Old 11-06-2013, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 382 / Power: 16
ahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahdiah is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi guys. im wanting to visit PHP again from 1st aug to 5th aug... jus wondering if any bro will be in AC cos its my first visit and i really hope theres some guidance by seniors (: i have been to manila and cheong 2 times..but the places i stick to were still roughly the same..EDSA entertainment and din really get to fish around the open areas.

hope some bro will be willing to meet up with me soon ! (: thanks alot !
Old 11-06-2013, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
m0m0 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post
hi guys. im wanting to visit PHP again from 1st aug to 5th aug... jus wondering if any bro will be in AC cos its my first visit and i really hope theres some guidance by seniors (: i have been to manila and cheong 2 times..but the places i stick to were still roughly the same..EDSA entertainment and din really get to fish around the open areas.

Will be heading down to AC on 19-21august.my second trip. Any broz wanna cheong together?? Btw. Cebupacific still on sale on that date.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:25 AM
Samster (B)

Redbrick is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedbrick is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
bro, where u got tis news?? I juz check the tiger website.. no more flight after 15/7...
Many others oso cutting back on flights to AC.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahdiah View Post

I may be there..... but I am also newbie
Old 12-06-2013, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
AKAN DATANG....... WINDS OF CHANGE IN AC !!

Something big is brewing in AC...... what is it I have no idea yet but the vibes and signs are not encouraging.

A) Several bar managers have quitted and/or given notice that they are quitting their jobs..... it is not just one or two but in the last 48 hrs there were oredi 12 casualties..... and more is believed to follow.

B) BIR actually sent in their representatives to 40 of the bigger bars in Fields & Perimeter to sit in beside the cashier and record every order & cash collection.... these agents sat in for ten days. (Initial feedback is what they had observed and recorded in the 10 days is very far difference from the daily takings reported by the bars previously).

C) Foreign managers will need to apply for permission from City Hall to manage the bars...... after the relevant BI visas / permits had been obtained.

D) Bars are only allowed to have only ONE decently attired doorgal..... the bar will be FINED for each additional or skimpily attired gal found outside the bar entrance.

E) Bars that are raided and closed WILL NOT be allowed to reopen again.

F) For this year...... the bars have to contribute a combined total of 5 million pesos to the City for the welfare needs of the people. (I believe they have already apportioned the amount each bar has to make towards the contribution).

It looks like the bars are coming under heavy pressure from the bloodsuckers.

Much worst than you think. Have a bar manager friend that told me all owners and managers had to go to City Hall to attend a special meeting with the Mayor. Conclusion was AC will be "different" in the near future as the Mayor's Chief of Staff openly said he will try to close all the bars on Fields and Perimeter (his opinion only as Mayor so far do not openly agree to this). Mayor said his vision for AC is to make it easy for future investments to come in and all the negative videos or bargirls and prostitution and bad publicity on the news is making it hard. He wants AC to be "family friendly"in the near future. These are from a friend of mine that went to this "special meeting" with other bar owners/ managers at City Hall.
Enjoy AC while you can as the future changes will not be for the better for any cheongsters.
Old 12-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantomtiger2 View Post
Much worst than you think. Have a bar manager friend that told me all owners and managers had to go to City Hall to attend a special meeting with the Mayor. Conclusion was AC will be "different" in the near future as the Mayor's Chief of Staff openly said he will try to close all the bars on Fields and Perimeter (his opinion only as Mayor so far do not openly agree to this). Mayor said his vision for AC is to make it easy for future investments to come in and all the negative videos or bargirls and prostitution and bad publicity on the news is making it hard. He wants AC to be "family friendly"in the near future. These are from a friend of mine that went to this "special meeting" with other bar owners/ managers at City Hall.
Enjoy AC while you can as the future changes will not be for the better for any cheongsters.
Actually, it's not a bad idea to make AC more family-friendly. It's a welcome change.

However, reality will make these pinoys wake up their idea.

Most only mouth talk but when it comes to implementation, they will realise it's quite impossible to change AC from seedy to wholesome.

Firstly, the entire economy of that place is at risk if you take the bars out. Jobs will be lost and all other support services like F&B, accomoodation, travel, etc will also follow suit. Not feasible for politicians.

Also, historically AC has always been R&R place dating back to WW2 times. There are generations of bargirls and what not who have been there doing it. There will be riots if you close the bars.

I think all this is just post-midterm election aftermath, where politicians and city officials want to be seen as doing their work. Most of them, including the mayor himself, is on the take from the bars.

So, just wait after a while, when everyone has had their say, things go back to status quo where bars rule.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1