The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 23-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 900 / Power: 11
mrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to beholdmrnakal is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

[QUOTE=JackieWong;20898635]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdbj View Post

Wah nobody willing to share her contact or can hint where she stay
If she is my fb, i won't be sharing her contavt either. Hahaha
Old 23-10-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 8
sammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersammyboyblack is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Anyone up before, name Dewi
Old 23-10-2021, 12:38 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
In the first place, the DH's would have been informed of the conditions attached to their work permits, including marriage to Sinkies. So in a way, they know that marriage is "almost" impossible and getting a Sinkie to join her back at her home country is also "almost" impossible...

Source: https://www.mom.gov.sg/faq/foreign-w...anent-resident

Not saying true love doesn't exists, but the chances or objectives of the DH wanting to get married is very very slim indeed. So whatever the I love you and you love me mentioned is most probably for the moment they are still together...

That's y either they looking for serious relationship or for money or for lust, still the same, let men fuck only. Many bro heard maids say look for serious relationship, they scare they will hurt them. But wtf, still the same, just fuck only. Maids say that is because it makes them feel like a good girl, not anyhow fuck.

They even been informed of not getting bf, or using condom as std n hiv r real but yet still all raw with strangers. Many even r married but tell u they separated n faster get bf n go hotel already.
Old 23-10-2021, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 18
bl@ck_@dder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybl@ck_@dder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro,
Anyone know where to get morning after without needing to see the doc? Or anyone have spare to sell? My friend that is intending to meet his fb maid soon asking
Old 23-10-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Asap5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone up this girl from punggol west?
Old 23-10-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 968 / Power: 12
wanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to beholdwanfulou is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl@ck_@dder View Post
Hi bro,
Anyone know where to get morning after without needing to see the doc? Or anyone have spare to sell? My friend that is intending to meet his fb maid soon asking

Yea yea “my friend” lol
Old 23-10-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
In the first place, the DH's would have been informed of the conditions attached to their work permits, including marriage to Sinkies. So in a way, they know that marriage is "almost" impossible and getting a Sinkie to join her back at her home country is also "almost" impossible...

Source: https://www.mom.gov.sg/faq/foreign-w...anent-resident

Not saying true love doesn't exists, but the chances or objectives of the DH wanting to get married is very very slim indeed. So whatever the I love you and you love me mentioned is most probably for the moment they are still together...

As long as FDW doesn't break MOM top 2 laws, it's not that difficult as you mentioned.
1) Getting pregnant first
2) Getting married in PH, then apply for MOM approval

As long as local has a reputable job with sufficient means to support a non-working wive, approval is usually granted
But if local is having a lower paying job that will be hard to convince MOM such as dish washer, grab food delivery, taxi driver etc, it will be harder.
With reputable job such as sales manager, engineer etc, sometimes even when she got pregnant, they will also allow but because of pregnancy, MOM have no choice will have to temporary ban FDW for at least one to two years from entering SG,entry ban, before they lift the ban and approve the marriage.
In extreme cases that I heard, go talk to MP and ask them to write letters to MOM, will take a few times before MOM agrees.

Baseline, MOM wants to discourage foreigners to come here pretending to find job but with the purpose of marrying here, and they are purposely making things difficult.
But if local applicant can prove that they are capable of making this marriage work even when foreign spouse isn't working, they will approve.
SG gov in the end still wants birth rate to go up.
Old 23-10-2021, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

Happy weekend all
Old 23-10-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
As long as FDW doesn't break MOM top 2 laws, it's not that difficult as you mentioned.
Ya even if possible, what abt the chances the maids screw by the man's relative, friends, colleagues, own brother, own father or neighbors or someone ah gong or the Bangla Indian who clean your block? Sg is small, go out so many looking n what if someone recognise her, say he screw her before. The bro who married her must find excuses saying that's her past. Don't think the marriage can last, the maid will use wc to make the man pay her for life n for her kids in kampong.
Old 23-10-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Thomas0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Anyone up before, name Dewi
Beautiful .Can share contact?Thanks
Old 23-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Ya even if possible, what abt the chances the maids screw by the man's relative, friends, colleagues, own brother, own father or neighbors or someone ah gong or the Bangla Indian who clean your block? Sg is small, go out so many looking n what if someone recognise her, say he screw her before. The bro who married her must find excuses saying that's her past. Don't think the marriage can last, the maid will use wc to make the man pay her for life n for her kids in kampong.
Chances is there but not really high.
But if the Bro really love her so much to marry her, he'll naturally accept her and her past too.
History is something that cannot be changed.
If afraid of WC "robbing" him of half his wealth in the event of divorce, do not marry her in SG.
Marry her in PH. There is no divorce and WC in PH.
Old 23-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Local man vs FW over a maid

https://youtube.com/shorts/WudKHUZZonU?feature=share
Old 24-10-2021, 01:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 464 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3244 / Power: 16
xxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond reputexxFTOxx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
Hahahaha damn funny sia. Lolol looks like one local Indian vs FW. 2 bf fight? More like 2 guys wanna win her heart by showing who more man. They should meet up and fight I tell u. One go jail and one kenna sent back. Means now got chance for more of us hahah

Never argue with idiots...they just bring u down to their level and beat u with experience
Old 24-10-2021, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1917 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Dumb & Dumber Pte Ltd
Old 24-10-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
alphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalphastrykerz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wooohoooo.... Its Sunday Bros... Happy fishing to those still no fish... Happy bonking to those already have fish... Stay safe and bonk safely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1