The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2013, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
DjKitz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNYC View Post
I'm in Shenzhen now for a couple days. Last night I was playing with Wechat and got a message from a girl. She wanted 500rmb for 1shot. Seems a bit overpriced to me. I offered 400 for 2shot. She said ok, but then said I was too far, even though she was only a few blocks away.

Where are all the cheap girls at? I don't feel safe going out by myself to the BBS. Would like outcall in my hotel. Anyone got any connections?

Thanks.
Bro, u can try out this place call "Xiang xi Chun" there are a lot of young lady that age average 20+ rmb150 per shot. Can find at those alley.. Hehe.. Remember bring own towel ya.. Cause their apartment quite sucks.. After bath they use tissue to wipe your body..
Old 26-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 15
freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shenzhen Barber Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Currently in Changping, Dongguan the cheapest BBS is ¥70 (Short Time).
Although quality is SYT but the room condition is not for the faint hearted!

).
I think I heard about this place from long time ago. Think many use to call the area where these cheapo BBS located in CP the "catacombs" and many advise not to visit this place in the dark as area not safe for outsiders and reason called the catacombs is easy to get lost in there. Also heard these BBS are very rush rush- about 15min max from start(undress) to finish. Not sure if these rumours were true or not
Old 26-08-2013, 06:26 AM
Samster

freezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreezone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKitz View Post
Bro, u can try out this place call "Xiang xi Chun" there are a lot of young lady that age average 20+ rmb150 per shot. Can find at those alley.. Hehe.. Remember bring own towel ya.. Cause their apartment quite sucks.. After bath they use tissue to wipe your body..

Which locations would find these alleys (ex: how far for which known hotel)?
Old 26-08-2013, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNYC View Post
I spent most of today in the office reading these forums. I was horny so I went back to my hotel and made some calls.

Got a Chinese speaking only place. Talked them down to 400rmb for oil massage. The girl arrived at my door in 15mins. Face was around a 3 (I have high standards), maybe around 1.65m tall, B cup, very firm, skin tone was very clean and smooth.

She talked a lot about random things which I didn't care about. I asked about FJ and she says its 1000rmb. My jaw dropped and I was like damn she just killed my mood. I said everyone only charges 400rmb for everything. She says no way, you can't get that price anywhere. Everyone charges this much. At this point I didn't even want to listen to her yak and just let her do her crappy massage so I can kick her out.

When she was all done she offered HJ for 500rmb. I said No and good bye. She asked what I would pay, I said only 200rmb. Bit of arguing back and forth and she agreed. Nothing special to talk about here. I still wanted her out.

The experience for me was just as painful as it is for you guys to read this. So I will apologize to you bros. And hope I can do better next time.

Any icons with a hanging head on a noose? That's what I feel like doing now.
I think the only upside is you didnt get chopped as you more or less knew reasonable price range and didnt fall for it as many newbies thinking with small head would have said yes to everything. Its the same with me in the Philippines, minimize your loses and throw out the scammers and find someone better.
Old 27-08-2013, 03:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Changping Barber Shops

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezone View Post
I think I heard about this place from long time ago. Think many use to call the area where these cheapo BBS located in CP the "catacombs" and many advise not to visit this place in the dark as area not safe for outsiders and reason called the catacombs is easy to get lost in there.
The ¥70 BBS I'm talking about is not The Catacombs BBS (Nanpu Cun).
Catacombs BBS is even cheaper than ¥70.
This place is history long ago.

2 Underground BBS in Changping currently.
Certified Non-Tourist friendly.

¥70 BBS
¥100 BBS

About 2 years ago there's a BBS that's very near to Eurasia (Ou Ya) Hotel but no longer exists.
Either they moved or shutted down.
Old 27-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
AC7887 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To all bros, just be extra careful when dealing with girls you find on wechat in sz and to share an experience of my friend during our recent trip to sz.
As my friend was bored and decided to look for MM on his wechat, actions came pretty fast and quick and there was quite a few offer. He decides to take a girl who offer her 900 after nego for overnight (initially offered 1200).
Unfortunately when finish one shot, the girl ask my friend to pay 600 as she say she was not told by the middle man she has to stay overnight and ask my friend to call and talk to the middleman. He was damn angry and offered to pay the girl 400 for her to FO. The horrible part came as the girl refused to go. In the end, my friend threaten to call hotel security before she decides to back off and settle for 500. Hence, I would like to gently remind all bros who wants to look for wechat girl in sz to be extra careful. Better check with the girls before conducting biz with them as you might be toking to the agent or Mamasan. Thus, it could relays to a lot of miscommunication as what happened to my friend. Just remember to play safe.

By the way, I went to 乐都 and they are closed for renovation and I think it's gonna take a while before they re-open
Old 28-08-2013, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 12
DarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDarkAngelSGP deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Next batch of PMs replied.....so Bros, enjoy the info and make sure that you call before going over.......one of my favourite is Zhen Zhen.....
Old 29-08-2013, 02:05 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
clay1680 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros in sz now who knows the situation there? I'm going over there soon next week. Can anyone help on this? Thanks.. Still got yanda there nw?
Old 29-08-2013, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
lmy4 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Just finish with SH last week, going SZ next. Need some guidance and kinda of lost reading all the post.

Main question now is, I am booking hotel room soon, which area should i book or do provide me the hotel name which is nearest to the most happening zone.

Btw, any disco in SZ that is nice? Apart from exploring the gals there, want to check out their local nightlife.

Thank you.
Old 29-08-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
seeyougai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be land in Shenzhen in a few weeks was planning on getting a hotel to rest a bit then meet up with some friend for dimsum and shopping.

was hoping to check out a bbs or sauna for a couple of hours then catch a ride to CP.

are there still ladys on jiabin rd handing out cards for bbs?

there is a massage or sauna in the best western I think but expensive? any good cheaper alternative or its expensive around that area?

possible to ask bbs or sauna for take out to my hotel room?

ill probably be staying at best western felicity or Shenzhen luoho hotel. are these hotels girl friendly?
Old 30-08-2013, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lmy4 View Post

Btw, any disco in SZ that is nice? Apart from exploring the gals there, want to check out their local nightlife.

Thank you.
Check out 本色 it's a club all SYTs hangout
Old 30-08-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjKitz View Post
If u want even younger gals with cheaper prices but better attitudes, go to Luohu Cun and just pay 100RMB. Pls dun pay any more ...or U spoil the market.

There gals there are newer to the trade, less experienced than the gals at XiangXi Cun, usually younger, i frequently see under 18 year old ones, maybe that's why they are cheap, but this carries a risk, means jail time if u get caught with underage gals.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
Check out 本色 it's a club all SYTs hangout
STY meaning local gal enjoy or got special trade there like batam? Heh

Sorry, first trip there, need to find out more.

Thank you.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
If u want even younger gals with cheaper prices but better attitudes, go to Luohu Cun and just pay 100RMB. Pls dun pay any more ...or U spoil the market.

There gals there are newer to the trade, less experienced than the gals at XiangXi Cun, usually younger, i frequently see under 18 year old ones, maybe that's why they are cheap, but this carries a risk, means jail time if u get caught with underage gals.
Louhu cun meaning near custom? Just walk around or is there a area they hang out at? Haven't been there, so not sure how big this cun is.

Thank you.
Old 30-08-2013, 09:50 PM
Samster

So anyone have advise for hotel to book that is nearer to happening place? Still trying to figure out SZ's layout.

Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1