The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 20-07-2024, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
38 is still in JB but left LS..... is now with another stable. Full service only rm268
All along her FS also rm258 + tips
Don’t matter which stable she is with now. As long as can still visit this SYT.
Old 20-07-2024, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 3
Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!Sucker4SYTs is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oysteromelete1 View Post
Is it possible to bring the girls out from LS?

Like buyout or smth? Feels like it's gonna be crazy expensive
Refer to my earlier post when I brought G25 to Singapore.
It’s not crazily expensive la. Can walk around Sg like Bf/gf. Money can earned back. Experiences last a lifetime.
Old Yesterday, 12:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
legolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylegolas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sucker4SYTs View Post
ItÂ’s not crazily expensive la. Can walk around Sg like Bf/gf. Money can earned back. Experiences last a lifetime.
just some advices for all here.
1. these whores are here for money and money and money only. unless you are super handsome and rich, otherwise forget about it, they will not fall in love with you.
2. no matter how good you are to them, how generous to them, if you do not meet criteria 1, they will never love you. they will not be moved. they meet 10 different guys a day and a few hundreds in a month and a thousands in a few months.
3. their #1 trick is to gain sympathy which many old birds mentioned before and most men fall for it. including me (before). but, it is just a trick. to get you to spend and spend. they will not ask you for money. but they are expert at fishing you to spend on them. trust me, they will not be grateful to yo even if you visit everyday of buy iPhone for them. they will be more responsive to you and try to treat you better if they think they can get you to spend more on them.all the sobbing and emotional messages you see on their social account are all an act.
4. just fuck and go then there will not be any sad story here.
Old Yesterday, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
johntan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgatedarlie View Post
Bro. The girls at LP mostly all baby elephants. Pls pm me if u have any slim and pretty ones. So far I tried 2 and all are abit plus size.

Have stopped going there even though top up 50rm can get fj
Thanks for sharing! Yeah I’ve been to LS2 and so far all SYTs. Wah in that case I probably will skip the baby elephants too lol
Old Yesterday, 01:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 653 / Power: 21
dieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to beholddieth1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
1. these whores are here for money and money and money only. unless you are super handsome and rich, otherwise forget about it, they will not fall in love with you.
2. no matter how good you are to them, how generous to them, if you do not meet criteria 1, they will never love you. they will not be moved. they meet 10 different guys a day and a few hundreds in a month and a thousands in a few months.
3. their #1 trick is to gain sympathy which many old birds mentioned before and most men fall for it. including me (before). but, it is just a trick. to get you to spend and spend. they will not ask you for money. but they are expert at fishing you to spend on them. trust me, they will not be grateful to yo even if you visit everyday of buy iPhone for them. they will be more responsive to you and try to treat you better if they think they can get you to spend more on them.all the sobbing and emotional messages you see on their social account are all an act.
It is true. Don't expect grateful. There is no grateful from MLs or even friends.
I used big money to help my guy friends when they are in trouble. They will say never forget me and will repay. But it is only that moment of talk with no actions.
After that, will forget completely my help. Later, they will say it is ok for me to use money to help them since I have no use of the money either. I learnt the hard way.

So, I conclude is don't expect any grateful from anyone, even your brothers and sisters. It is human nature to forget about the help they received.

If you want to use money to help or give ML, be very clear to state what you want in return and get it immediately. Then give your money. If ML refuse, you walk away. Use money as a transaction to get what you want. Don't expect the person you help, regardless of ML, your siblings or even your best friends to be grateful to you in future. It is very rare. maybe only 2% of human population.

Of course, if you don't expect anything in return and help. Then it is a difference story. I guarantee you will get major disappointment if you believe in gratefulness.
Old Yesterday, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
100Yen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi bro, are you able to share where she is now working? PM?
Old Yesterday, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
100Yen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

QUOTE=sin_sex;23531712]Anyone try v67 , v61 or v60?[/QUOTE]

V60 is one of the prettiest girl I met in LS. Like your dream poly girl. But the massage is very mechanical and SOP. Nothing to shout about. No kissing no BJ. Thats was a long time. May have changed?

V61 and V67 I tried before but cant remember so I guess just SOP
Old Yesterday, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yungcartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
not recommended... not as pretty and slim as the photos. service also so so nia...

anyone tried v9 and v91 from LS1?
tried v9 before. If u want gfe and petite girl can look for her but very SOP and hardly give bj. v9 and v60 is blood sisters btw
Old Yesterday, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
unknowmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Do share. Promised to treat her well.
Old Yesterday, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
oysteromelete1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
Ya man, but companion loh, fun la haha! Make sure no emotion can alr.

Quote:
It’s not crazily expensive la. Can walk around Sg like Bf/gf. Money can earned back. Experiences last a lifetime.
Thank you! I saw your post alr!
Old Today, 12:05 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Jayjayja is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Bro
Can dm her new location and contact?
Old Today, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
Nodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to allNodbody is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by yungcartier View Post
tried v9 before. If u want gfe and petite girl can look for her but very SOP and hardly give bj. v9 and v60 is blood sisters btw
Wow bro this you also know. Wonder can 双飞? 2 blood sisters together whether chemistry is good?
Old Today, 04:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
yungcartier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodbody View Post
Wow bro this you also know. Wonder can 双飞? 2 blood sisters together whether chemistry is good?
Actually used to have 3 of them but 1 RTV and never came back, for 双飞 wise i not sure bro but maybe can request at front desk because who got money don’t want to earn right.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1