The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-10-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 11
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

This indo dh whom i met last sunday, suddenly send me a picture of a gold ring with a maxi cash receipt and told me she want this. After leaving me to hang saying she can't meet me in the afternoon, because she want to be qith her sister.

Really thinking she is some prized and i am a robert.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Her Bj suction good, boobs quite handful, sometimes even take video of herself playing dildo and send me and all this for free.. but provided if she likes u and be her bf lor
Had her recently. Baby elephant.
Now to think of it, I feel I too despo liao. No rtf
Old 07-10-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9843 / Power: 20
35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute35cents has a reputation beyond repute

now that's what I call good service bro.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopsumbong View Post
Had my usual Indonesian cleaner drop in on Sunday to give my apartment a through clean. She’s petite, excellent figure with an amazing ass and nice perky breasts. Her and I had come to an understanding when she first started cleaning my apartment fortnightly. After doing an excellent job on the house, She took a shower in the guest room and came out wearing a fresh pair of bra and panties and greeted me in the bedroom with a passionate kiss before giving me her usual sloppy bj before I fuck her in multiple positions. Soon I blow my load over her face and collapse onto the bed in content while she goes showers and cleans up.
I thank for the housework and the fuck as I tip her before she goes off to enjoy her day off.
Old 07-10-2021, 10:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyblack View Post
Her Bj suction good, boobs quite handful, sometimes even take video of herself playing dildo and send me and all this for free.. but provided if she likes u and be her bf lor
Thanks for your intel bro!😬
Old 07-10-2021, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 655 / Power: 8
Shaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to beholdShaunharrydick is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Had her recently. Baby elephant.
Now to think of it, I feel I too despo liao. No rtf
Other than baby elephant, how was your experience bro?
Old 07-10-2021, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

Wednesday morning treat,
My regular was availble. So i cancelled my afternoon. Sorry small head can only handle 1 a day. Moreover my swissbank chest was running low. So listen to big head.

Long story short. Had my jewels licked and sanitised while i was cleaning her other end. Ended with the follwing code:

69CIM2.5HRS
Old 07-10-2021, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Wednesday morning treat,
My regular was availble. So i cancelled my afternoon. Sorry small head can only handle 1 a day. Moreover my swissbank chest was running low. So listen to big head.

Long story short. Had my jewels licked and sanitised while i was cleaning her other end. Ended with the follwing code:

69CIM2.5HRS
haha good i have password code liao 😃

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 07-10-2021, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
huatcp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dointhedirty View Post
Indo helper fb

Hi Bro, okay to share the contact? she really very awesome!
Old 07-10-2021, 03:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 23
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bros,

Is 150/hr for a maid worth it? Last time just top up sim card treat them eat and give some money can already.

I use to have one tat really dun even want my money. I really lost touch in this scene .
Old 07-10-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 410 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 23
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
This indo dh whom i met last sunday, suddenly send me a picture of a gold ring with a maxi cash receipt and told me she want this. After leaving me to hang saying she can't meet me in the afternoon, because she want to be qith her sister.

Really thinking she is some prized and i am a robert.
Lucky u did not give in.. but I guess alot will.. now 150 for a shot for Indo dh.. I really can see how many Robert we have le..
Old 07-10-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute

TBT……….. slim slutty horny LbFM…….cum dump……
Old 07-10-2021, 04:31 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3508 / Power: 17
DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwertyuiop2 View Post

Any bro here try before???
What is the reply that you are expecting ?
Old 07-10-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster (eP)

DaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond reputeDaddyDad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Chatting with some pinays, and i see a trend of them not liking the idea of being called sexy. I think they have the idea of it being linked to sluts or something.

Managed to get some of their numbers and even video call them on whatsapp. Just wondering, how do some of you get them to be open and even show you their body during video call?

Still new and learning the ropes slowly
Yes.
Since you said that you are new and learning the ropes slowly.
Yes, indeed. You should do just that.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dahnial1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by axlrose View Post

TBT……….. slim slutty horny LbFM…….cum dump……
Got contact bro
Old 07-10-2021, 04:41 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Maids can be found all over the dating apps, any apps u can think of, the maids are there. Maids in these apps have various reason n agenda but one thing in common is, sex is involved in any apps any reason. the hard truth is, whether they selling or looking for serious, end result is still sex n break-off n up by many bro. When their contract ends, selling one will have lots of money to buy house, looking for serious ones, will say there r no good men in this world. Same, both type still getting screw, no difference.
I think the Key Word is SCREW.

The end result of Getting SCREW or Had Been SCREW, it is still the man's dick that is doing the hard work.
I don't care whatsoever as long as I gotten my loads released even if the maids were to use their pussies or mouth to SCREW my dick.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1