The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2013, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYOR View Post
I believe he is one of our samsters who post regularly in the manila thread....... R.I.P. Peter
Oh shit, tragic...

God bless his soul...
Old 29-05-2013, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 13
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post
Oh shit, tragic...

God bless his soul...
Quote:
I believe he is one of our samsters who post regularly in the manila thread....... R.I.P. Peter
Any idea what's his nick?
Old 30-05-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
arius3 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

phillipine crime rate is getting worst.
Old 30-05-2013, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
There's another news report about a SG bizman Peter Lee being murdered last Sunday at home in phil.

Does anyone have insight into it?
MURDERED? gosh, its common to hear news of sinkies getting their wallet skinned, but very rare to hear of sinkies getting killed

1 min silence for a fallen countryman

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 30-05-2013, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
MURDERED? gosh, its common to hear news of sinkies getting their wallet skinned, but very rare to hear of sinkies getting killed

I would say that's the price you pay for doing business in PH !!!

When in business, small matters can evoke strong emotions ..
Old 30-05-2013, 01:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I would say that's the price you pay for doing business in PH !!!

When in business, small matters can evoke strong emotions ..
Newspaper reports his helper did him in cos of refusal for cash advance.

Of course, that's just the official excuse.

Even with his time spent and knowledge of PH, he still fell victim to the place.

Tragic...
Old 30-05-2013, 01:26 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Even with his time spent and knowledge of PH, he still fell victim to the place.

Tragic...
having spent enough time there .. let me say .. the police maybe right ..

People have been killed for lesser reasons ..
Old 30-05-2013, 05:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
having spent enough time there .. let me say .. the police maybe right ..

People have been killed for lesser reasons ..
That's true.

But it's all pretty puzzling.

I don't know him personally, but I reckon he must be pretty proficient in language & culture given his time there.

In other words, he wouldn't have been taken for a ride like a newcomer.

What did you think happen?
Old 30-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
That's true.

But it's all pretty puzzling.

I don't know him personally, but I reckon he must be pretty proficient in language & culture given his time there.

In other words, he wouldn't have been taken for a ride like a newcomer.

What did you think happen?
The reason he is killed is becoz he does not want to be taken for a ride,if he just give the money maybe things can turn out to be different.
Anyway the man is dead let him rest in peace.
Old 30-05-2013, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 502 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 13
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post

Although I dunno him but my condolences goes out to is family.
Old 30-05-2013, 10:19 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 0
MAYOR is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMAYOR is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Tragic...
Some of you may have met Peter as he is a very helpful guy who was always willing to be a guide to Singaporeans in the PI.... Peter is married to a pinay and has been living in PI for the past 30 years. Has a 22 year old son and runs a small business dealing in car care accessories. Perhaps he is too soft hearted and maybe that was why he lost his life.

The teenager who killed him only started working for him less than a month ago... Peter had a housemaid who was leaving his employ and she recommended this boy as her replacement. Peter took him in as he was poor and thought he could help improve his life.... but little did Peter know that this boy is a thiever and spendthrift. He was always short of money and was always asking Peter for some every other day. Peter also noticed his stocks were not tallying and suspected the boy of pilfering them. The day before he was killed, Peter confronted the boy....... no one knows what Peter said to the boy but whatever it was..... it must have been something that prompted the boy to take such a desparate step as to kill Peter.

Peter lived long enough in the PI to know the locals mentality very well..... he was always careful in his dealings with them but I believe he did not foresee dying in his own home with the danger coming from an insider.

Unfortunately that's the reality of the PI..... you can never take things for granted or let your guard down...... even amongst friends, colleagues or relatives here.
Old 30-05-2013, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 223 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23990 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
taikor, can i also tag along to 6c6c?
Remember the cp cut cake session hor! knn...chinese chicken rice eat sian liao huh...now go eat pinnay kampong chicks.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-05-2013, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pakalolo View Post
The reason he is killed is becoz he does not want to be taken for a ride,if he just give the money maybe things can turn out to be different.
Anyway the man is dead let him rest in peace.
Tough to make a judgement call ..

you give and give and then you are asked to give more .. when will it stop ? I would say he should have cut his losses and walked off, though we don't know whether that's what triggered the end ..

I been in situations when I gave and gave, and when i stopped, threats started to flow in .. it was tough to extricate myself out of such messes... and more than once it almost ended up messy ..

God Bless is Soul.
Old 31-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Some of you may have met Peter as he is a very helpful guy who was always willing to be a guide to Singaporeans in the PI.... Peter is married to a pinay and has been living in PI for the past 30 years. Has a 22 year old son and runs a small business dealing in car care accessories. Perhaps he is too soft hearted and maybe that was why he lost his life.

The teenager who killed him only started working for him less than a month ago... Peter had a housemaid who was leaving his employ and she recommended this boy as her replacement. Peter took him in as he was poor and thought he could help improve his life.... but little did Peter know that this boy is a thiever and spendthrift. He was always short of money and was always asking Peter for some every other day. Peter also noticed his stocks were not tallying and suspected the boy of pilfering them. The day before he was killed, Peter confronted the boy....... no one knows what Peter said to the boy but whatever it was..... it must have been something that prompted the boy to take such a desparate step as to kill Peter.

Peter lived long enough in the PI to know the locals mentality very well..... he was always careful in his dealings with them but I believe he did not foresee dying in his own home with the danger coming from an insider.

Unfortunately that's the reality of the PI..... you can never take things for granted or let your guard down...... even amongst friends, colleagues or relatives here.
Good men die for doing good.

That's the twisted logic of the world today.

Anyway, the bastard pinoy that did this will get away but karma & retribution will hunt him down when he least expects it.

Amen.
Old 31-05-2013, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

i guess the situation is very much the same regardless of territories within the archipelago. culturally, violence was a problem solvent for many generations, and its apparent that not much has changed.

the only consolation so far, violence is slightly less common among the ladies, although, its not unheard of, that arsenic laced food is another all time classic.

moral of the story, no matter how successful or rich u are... cook your own food, clean your own mess.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1