The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-09-2021, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Lucky you video call first lol save you precious time.

Key is always either ask to VC or ask for their FB/IG/Tiktok first to QC if not certain if she catfishing or not lol
For all the dating apps, I also request to do video call. Those gals who don't want to do video call, are usually scammers. Because most of the gals that use dating apps that I spoke too, also lamented that many scammers with guy profile.

I don't even want to waste time on scammers.

I have much better luck chatting gals up on the street. At least, they are WYSIWYG.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 17-09-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
For all the dating apps, I also request to do video call. Those gals who don't want to do video call, are usually scammers. Because most of the gals that use dating apps that I spoke too, also lamented that many scammers with guy profile.

I have much better luck chatting gals up on the street. At least, they are WYSIWYG.
Beside video call the best get their contact nos

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 17-09-2021, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5467 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah lau, scammers are everywhere.

Damn sian. Can all this apps make it compulsory for people to agree to video call after many texting of 10 lines? Like that, can reduce scammers.

Tried MiChat. Found one, picture looks ok. But when video call, wah lau ... old auntie. Nbz. Cheat my feeling.
Michat and wechat 80% full scammers.

I also kena the same, video chat and profile pic machiam yi ge tian yi ge di.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 871 / Power: 14
JoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to beholdJoseMorino is a splendid one to behold

Dont know is the era changed or not. I remember back in 2013-2014 when i started with these maids, most were quite decent.
Nowadays maids are all so cunning and scheming.

Yesterday went out with a maid whose profile picture already displayed here (wont say who she is). She still can act super demure when we meet, saying she has no bf and she doesnt talk to guys. I try not to laugh and expose her when we were chatting but its so fucking funny
Old 17-09-2021, 10:11 AM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseMorino View Post
Dont know is the era changed or not. I remember back in 2013-2014 when i started with these maids, most were quite decent.

Yesterday went out with a maid whose profile picture already displayed here (wont say who she is). She still can act super demure when we meet, saying she has no bf and she doesnt talk to guys. I try not to laugh and expose her when we were chatting but its so fucking funny
Prince Devitt +51
Old 17-09-2021, 10:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
For all the dating apps, I also request to do video call. Those gals who don't want to do video call, are usually scammers. Because most of the gals that use dating apps that I Youspoke too, also lamented that many scammers with guy profile.

You are a true hunter...."may the luck be with you"
Old 17-09-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Men r taught, touches women is molest, sex a woman n later she regret is rape but not vice versa. The era doesn't change, it only let us see clearly what's the real thing.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 8
Abibas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAbibas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WS5498 View Post
😱😱😱😱😱😱😱

Bro.
Her WhatsApp is 935XXXX5, right ?

The last time I raw her was in end Feb, begin Mar '21.
But I never CIP. I pull out and spray all over her pussy hair and boobs.
I used to meet her at least once a month since Oct '20.

YES... She is indeed the Very Horny Type. Even by just fingering, I am able to make her cums 3 to 4 times within a short span of 40mins.

From end Apr '21 onwards, she block me from WhatsApp and she hang up on me when I call her.

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Blessing to my small head. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Envy and nice raw with her. Can share her number?
Old 17-09-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:

Weekday maid! No matter what, weekday maid is still a gem
Old 17-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 8
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold

2nd time early morning Monday meet up with a DH. This time, She said she will not bath as we can shower together. Fast hand fast leg cock standing rush to book hotel near senkang. Taxi + hotel = $70.

She come in Denim shorts and T -Shirt first thing hand want to grab every where but must be gentleman. Lisen to her family problem in Indonesia. After 10mins her leg feet start touching my feet...then rub my feet. I use this opportunity to step her feet, kiss and cuddle. After that ...action begin. Kiss lock and embrace. Then she suddenly say i smelly must shower...soap me...

I become dog already...just follow her and etc...we work on each other for for 1.5 hours. From sgowe to bed to infront mirror to bed to shower.

I told her next time i take room with bath tub and brig along oil to massage her...she just smile.
Old 17-09-2021, 10:57 AM
Samster

shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
2nd time early morning Monday meet up with a DH. This time, She said she will not bath as we can shower together. Fast hand fast leg cock standing rush to book hotel near senkang. Taxi + hotel = $70.

She come in Denim shorts and T -Shirt first thing hand want to grab every where but must be gentleman. Lisen to her family problem in Indonesia. After 10mins her leg feet start touching my feet...then rub my feet. I use this opportunity to step her feet, kiss and cuddle. After that ...action begin. Kiss lock and embrace. Then she suddenly say i smelly must shower...soap me...

I become dog already...just follow her and etc...we work on each other for for 1.5 hours. From sgowe to bed to infront mirror to bed to shower.

I told her next time i take room with bath tub and brig along oil to massage her...she just smile.
My lovely from sk?
Old 17-09-2021, 11:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 532 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2526 / Power: 14
manhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond reputemanhood1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Screwing maids

take a break!
Old 17-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
take a break!
This position! Good fine bro
Old 17-09-2021, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 4
DJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDJPY is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Weekday maid! No matter what, weekday maid is still a gem
Recently struck gold, met a maid weekend off from Saturday 3pm onwards till Sunday 10pm. She can stay overnight, but I can’t 😭😭. So every Saturday 3pm I will fetch her from her condo, go hotel, till 9+ then send her to her friend place sleep, then Sunday meet 3pm again. She knows I am married, so she don’t insist on meeting the whole weekend. Quite pretty actually and only 31, whereas I am 50, never asked for money, I just buy her dinner when we are in the hotel. Monday is her birthday, employer give her off, so she got long weekend, I took leave and booked a hotel for a full day on Monday. Been with her for 3 weeks so far…hopefully can last for a while.
Old 17-09-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4160 / Power: 5
H2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond reputeH2chiong348 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by manhood1900 View Post
take a break!
Wow whos this looks good bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1