The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2023, 06:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
nico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynico293857 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: East side spa experience

<deleted ….>

Last edited by nico293857; 06-10-2023 at 10:52 AM. Reason: Delete
Old 14-09-2023, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerbear View Post
She provides the normal massage and hj. No full services. Anything else I would say is entirely up to you and her chemistry liao👍🏻👍🏻
That's weird. I remember there was another JC Tina who offered FS. Maybe different person cos tina is a common name.
Old 15-09-2023, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
torneo is Cool - loads of Potential

Tried a new $89 joint in Bedok by the name of SG W***n**s spa. Can find them on tiktok or fb. Don’t think anyone talked about this yet as they’re quite new so just sharing here for the bros looking for new hunt.

Ml: Precious stone name that starts with S
Looks: sweet pretty slim 8/10
Tits: b cup nice to grab!
Massage: 9/10 I like strong massage and she delivers
Special: quite a lot of teasing but 1b standard hj but asked for 2b to roam inside and unhook milk holders. Not willing to nego
RTM: probably not due to price but she’s quite pretty so maybe when I’m silly n feelin rich. Bros who go there pls school her on market rate!
Old 15-09-2023, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 456 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13865 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico293857 View Post
Bros beware of yang guang spa near mountbatten, the pics need to add 10-20 years. If u like aunty go ahead, no way syt like their pictures.
They are from Sam leong rd previously. Too bad vn kim went back liao.
Old 15-09-2023, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 318 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12036 / Power: 18
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardpk1980 View Post
I tried the new gal CC. She is Lina good friend and her massage skill learnt from Lina. She is quite new (less than a month in singapore). Service wise still abit green and shy but she tries her best. Another gal is Apple. Her looks is mixed type as father is angmo and mother chinese. Young and chatty gal with reasonable massage skills. Service is ok.
CxCx's service was good and she's gentle, demure and soft-spoken. Her moans kept me high and hard throughout. Rushed me towards to end to finish up not because of attitude problem but because she was sore and couldn't withstand it anymore. Haha. Treat her well bros.
Old 15-09-2023, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
witryh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any recommendations in Kembangan / Eunos ?
Old 15-09-2023, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 16
catalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercatalyst is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by RReddington View Post
Hard to get TCM Spa near the subzone located at the planning area of Geylang in the Central Region of Singapore especially an industrial estate due to the myriad of businesses.

Since my stretching massage ML went back to China liao, I was introduced to this TCM Spa located in Ubi (again by SBF bro here). Knowing to have business trip near this area, I call and make appointment in advance to avoid delay/No Show upon arrival.

Saw the TCM Spa located near a neighborhoods shopping area which lots of foods to enjoy after the treatment, shop looks very new, environment and cleanliness was great. Typical TCM set-up with rooms, curtain door, a wash-hand basin, a message bed with ample space to move about and the bathroom located at the end of the shop.

When the ML came in, first look – pleasant young MILF with nice figure, very soft spoken (hardly can hear her when she mentioned her name) but looks really sweet with big natural “C” boobs (tasty). After change into disposable shorts, we had some small talk with her and realize she just started work there less than two month (2nd time back here) and were keen to please all customers that she had any chance to service. Thereafter she began with the massage …

She started with using forceful manoeuvres including pushing, rubbing, pressing, tapping on affected body areas that I told her before we began, which promote blood circulation and remove stagnation on soft tissues for purposes of pain management and treatment

After she make sure I am feeling better, she continues some sliding moves on the front part of me and she took great care to tease me and ran her hands all over my body …… really happy to get my back done and a very happy ending at the same time.

Fellow SBF bro whom had the same “Back pain” issue like me may like to visit her to get your problems solves and enjoy the time with her ...... Cheers

hi. what’s the ML name. and happy ending damage is how much ?
TYIA
Old 15-09-2023, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
Okabe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello fellow netizens,

Was at the east side TP HQ to settle some matters and figured I had some free time after that to roam around. Decided to try out this advertised HDLY online from SGlonely guy by the name of C*****

Rating: ★★★☆☆

The ambiance and service were satisfcatory but the massage itself fell short of expectations. There was some guy hounding her on the phone 24/7 which detracted from my experience. HDLY was alright, put me up on all fours and played with my soldier for an extended period of time around 10mins+?

I think i've been spoiled by better gems. Please frequent if you want to but Im always out to find better HDLY joints hehe
Old 16-09-2023, 09:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 2
We5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alwisyed67 View Post
Thank you for the contact.
Went down to look for T*a at Moli yesterday. She is indeed a syt.
I took the $88 package with HJ for $50. Massage is just normal without much teasing.

Manage to roam my hand inside her shirt to unbuckle her bra and roam her neh neh and tune her nip.

Definitely worth the visit as compared to the PRCs who try to carrot me during a 4 hand massage last month.
Glad that you enjoyed.
Since she moved from So spa in Newest (Closed) to Moli, I have cut down my visits due to the distance. Every visit is worthwhile with a possibility of more than HJ. Must go at the correct time for better enjoyment
Old 16-09-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Wade03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by We5tlife View Post
Glad that you enjoyed.
Since she moved from So spa in Newest (Closed) to Moli, I have cut down my visits due to the distance. Every visit is worthwhile with a possibility of more than HJ. Must go at the correct time for better enjoyment
Care to share? TIA
Old 16-09-2023, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1478 / Power: 10
wantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud ofwantedbryan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by witryh View Post
Any recommendations in Kembangan / Eunos ?
Changi road got a few already
Old 16-09-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

We5tlife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWe5tlife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wade03 View Post
Care to share? TIA
Check PM
Old 16-09-2023, 09:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2003 / Power: 19
hardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond reputehardrod69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by We5tlife View Post
Glad that you enjoyed.
Can share bro? Thanks!
Old 16-09-2023, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardrod69 View Post
Can share bro? Thanks!
send you pm already
Old 17-09-2023, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
joffrey122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi curious anyone try the small joint call Healthy & Gold Spa in Tampines 107 between the Fairprice and Indian mart before? Wondering how it is.. whether got provide +++
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread