The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 10-09-2019, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
In Sinkie??? Nowadays Sinkie joints all super eagles liao damn difficult to find those blur blur just came from villages

Be careful they makan u instead, you are the prey & they are the predator instead (birds of prey )

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
I agree, i find them abit smarter and smart then i expect. Although they talk nicely but they keep a distance all the time
Old 10-09-2019, 08:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2332 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Kanasai why you always give clues how old you really are?

2) Alphaville song

Maybe I'm a yang punk who just happen to like retro songs mah......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I know and I will accept bribe for the info ... 😆

Kanasai this weekend in HCM I will squeeze your balls until your eyeballs pop out

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabass View Post
My dear bro Osama,

I m a contrarian, my take is do otherwise. It is much better to write your own page and to start from a clean slate. To much information is but an overload. Too much analysis leads to paralysis. The satisfaction of the Hunt is to go to VN without much expectation. With the spirit of an eagar beaver, search out for your, ...beaver. It is almost a determined stumble upon your kill whatever it may. There is always bliss in not knowing the language, the lingua franca. When we are stripped to our birthday suit, against the backdrop of unfamiliarity, the rhythmic indochinese hum of salacious music, your heart miss a bear because the silhouette of your target appears. A lady in the body of a teenager offers you sweet nothings tasting like honey is to be inducted to their world of innocent promiscuity. Oxymoronic descript but can’t describe it smarter. There is a library chocked-full of information here but I suspect it is better for you and I to take the initiative to uncover VN for ourselves without any training wheels. Go on, like playing the jazz improvisation but do not fall in love with and still wanting to come back for more, the benefits of the unexpected encounters will eliminate any preconceived notion of what libidinous satiety is over yonder. Hopefully we can see your Lepot in the near future here. But if you find the advice cryptic, it is because it is meant for myself

Very cryptic and all in one lump, need to squint my poor eyes trying to read

Ok I help bro Osama summarised swee bo......just throw yourself into the water & try to swim, remember to cum back with a leeport ok???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2019, 08:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
I agree, i find them abit smarter and smart then i expect. Although they talk nicely but they keep a distance all the time

Many of them got proper 6 months or 1 year permit to work here liao, no longer like last time all the gong gong freelancers from all over Wetnam flocking here cos Sinkie like got pavements of gold to dig....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 10-09-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Many of them got proper 6 months or 1 year permit to work here liao, no longer like last time all the gong gong freelancers from all over Wetnam flocking here cos Sinkie like got pavements of gold to dig....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
The VBs paid upfront SGD 3k to 5k for such a permit...dun forget they still need to pay daily rental/food/transpoprt...if they dun make it then they go back broke...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Director View Post
I know and I will accept bribe for the info ... 😆
me 2...me 3...kakaka...

Old 10-09-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
I hope to experience once again that part of my life in VN just wondering and exploring an unknown land with hidden treasures waiting to be plucked.
Not too late and also not too early...if you start today so much easier than 10 years ago...

10 years ago vs today
2 airlines vs 6 airlines and another 2 coming soon
hcm airport 10 mil vs 36mil

My friends asked me why you keep flying to Vietnam....is the place safe...why go such ulu place...

I replied yes Vietnam very unsafe...very ulu and told friends dun need to visit and I still continue to fly in...

Old 11-09-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
The VBs paid upfront SGD 3k to 5k for such a permit...dun forget they still need to pay daily rental/food/transpoprt...if they dun make it then they go back broke...

The worst part is that a lot of those new VBs are actually recruited by the older seasoned VBs whom charges the middlemen fees, so when those new VBs become more season liao they also do the same thing & the whole cycle repeats itself......

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
me 2...me 3...kakaka...

Haiz you also KNS.........if can be bribed means the price of friendship is getting cheeper nowadays liao......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2019, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
My friends asked me why you keep flying to Vietnam....is the place safe...why go such ulu place...

I replied yes Vietnam very unsafe...very ulu and told friends dun need to visit and I still continue to fly in...

Yes very unsafe, simple thing like get across street also got problem, better not to go

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 11-09-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Looks like i have to totally avoid HFJ in sinkie land. Ktv ones dont really have 6months permit right? Of course best is go mother land and chiong is the best la
Old 11-09-2019, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3782 / Power: 21
seabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond reputeseabass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like i have to totally avoid HFJ in sinkie land. Ktv ones dont really have 6months permit right? Of course best is go mother land and chiong is the best la
Velcum to Wetnam bro and your virgin chiong
Old 11-09-2019, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
long time ago...I learned this after 30+ years...

if want to taste any dish must fly into the country to visit and savour...then it will be most authentic dish...

Old 11-09-2019, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quote:
Haiz you also KNS.........if can be bribed means the price of friendship is getting cheeper nowadays liao......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no worries...to me you always 35 yo every year...

Quote:
Yes very unsafe, simple thing like get across street also got problem, better not to go

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
oops...forgot to say I told my friends in Vietnam, I had not eaten any dead fishes or crabs...both flower and mud crabs...those friends envy and wanted to fly with me but I ignore them say go on your own....

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1