The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
1993, 2009, helpmefast, human

Old 22-12-2005, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Man shot twice in Johor Bahru car-jacking attempt

Report from The STAR dated Thursday 22 December 2005 :-

Man shot twice in car-jacking attempt

JOHOR BARU: A 39-year-old businessman, who went out to get some drinks, was shot twice during a car-jacking attempt early yesterday morning.

The victim, from Johor, and his 40-year-old Singaporean friend were driving along Jalan Tebrau when a Proton Waja crashed into their BMW from behind at a traffic light junction near the state police headquarters.

State CID chief Senior Asst Comm (II) Datuk Abdul Rahim Jaafar said the Singaporean man, who was driving, then stopped the car for the businessman to check the damage.

Suddenly, four men alighted from the Waja and one of them fired two shots at the businessman, hitting him in the shoulder and thigh.

The Singaporean managed to remove the car keys from the ignition before being forced out of the car, but one of the robbers grabbed the keys from him, added SAC Abdul Rahim.

However, the robber failed to start the car.

“The car could have been equipped with an anti-theft system,” said SAC Abdul Rahim.

The robbers then sped off.

The Singaporean rushed the injured man to the Sultan Aminah Hospital where he was warded.

He was said to be in stable condition.
Old 22-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 0
Tenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTenrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Samster Gathering JB

Fellow JB Cheongsters,

December is a very busy month for me. Sorry for not attending and being rather quiet lately. It will be much better after the holiday season. Will be more active again soon. Be Patient.

Cheers
Old 23-12-2005, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 21
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Dear All Bro,
Merry Christmas to you hor hor....

http://www.syfc.org.sg/christmas05/hokkien.htm

Wish u all have a great and merry christmas huh....
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 23-12-2005, 07:40 PM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Cool Bros, please support the NEW "Hatyai After Dark" website

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaivisitor
Glad you guys continue your Samster JB gathering under the excpert orgisational ability of bro KTL.

Hope you guys contniue to support my website by joining and referring frineds to join too.

Cheers
Tee Vee
Uncle TV,

As I had said to you many, many, many times :-

" WE ALWAYS STAND SOLIDLY BEHIND YOU AT ALL TIMES !!! "

Here's wishing you & your Family :

MERRY CHRISTMAS & A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Thai pussies are the best in the world. Once you have licked them, you're addicted for life !!!
Old 24-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 23
cheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheong jb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bro thaivisitor, what is ur web link ?

Retired
Old 24-12-2005, 10:27 AM
Samster

Cool Hatyai After Dark website

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong jb
bro thaivisitor, what is ur web link ?
The NEW Hatyai After Dark website is :-

www.thaivisitor.org or www.thaivisitor.net
Old 24-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Samster

Cool ‘Big Foot’ sighted in Kota Tinggi

Report from The STAR dated Saturday 24 December 2005 :-

‘Big Foot’ sighted in Kota Tinggi

JOHOR BARU: Talk of a Big Foot sighting in Kota Tinggi has attracted the attention of both locals as well as the media.

Three workers who were building a fishpond in Kampung Mawai claimed they saw a huge furry creature, standing almost 2.5m tall.

Malaysia Nature Society Johor branch member Vincent Chow said an MNS member who happened to be there found a huge footprint, between 40cm and 50cm long, in the mud.

He said the orang asli called the creature Jarang Gigi as there were gaps in between its teeth.

State National Parks Corporation director Hashim Yusoff dismissed the claims as baseless as there was no scientific evidence to show that the creature actually existed in the jungles of Johor.

__________________________________________________ _________________________

Dear Fellow Samsters,

Shall we organise an expedition to Kota Tinggi to try to film the Big Foot or even to capture it and become world famous ?

For those interested, please put down your name here :-

Old 24-12-2005, 08:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
setaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Merry X'mas and happy new year to all bro's and my attendence is not confirm yet about the trip kota tinggi wan lah.....hehehehe
Old 25-12-2005, 02:56 PM
Samster

Cool Study to verify ‘Bigfoot’

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
Dear Fellow Samsters,

Shall we organise an expedition to Kota Tinggi to try to film the Big Foot or even to capture it and become world famous ?

For those interested, please put down your name here :-

Report from The Sunday Times dated Sunday 25 December 2005 :-

JOHOR BARU, Dec 24:
--------------------

The Johor National Parks Corporation is willing to collaborate with anyone wanting to carry out a study to verify the existence of " Bigfoot " in Johor.

Its director, Hashim Yusoff, said today there was a need for a scientific study to determine once and for all if such a creature existed in Johor.

Without dismissing the claims of sightings of " Bigfoot ", he said his staff had found no physical evidence of the presence of " Bigfoot " either in the Endau-Rompin National Park or the Tanjung Piai National Park.

Sightings of hairy creatures said to be about three metres tall have trickled in over the years, especially from along the forest spine connecting Endau Rompin, Kota Tinggi and Tanjung Piai.

In the latest sighting, a fish researcher from the Johor branch of the Malaysian Nature Society claimed he spotted " Bigfoot " footprints at a swamp near Sungai Sedili in Kampung Mawai, Kota Tinggi.

MNS adviser Vincent Chow said there had also been numerous " Bigfoot " sightings by villagers, who refer to the creature as hantu jarang gigi (snaggle-toothed ghost).

Villagers claimed they were usually seen during the monsoon and fruiting seasons, sometimes raiding orchards but not harming anyone.

Chow said, as a child, he had joined his father on search expeditions whenever a sighting of the creature was reported.

"These creatures could be trapped in a time warp and have not evolved like other animals," he said. "Forced to breed among themselves, they have not changed much over the ages and are greatly reduced in numbers."

Chow said there was worldwide interest in the " Bigfoot " phenomena and a lot of research was being carried out in Australia and America but not in Malaysia.

He said MNS Johor’s investigations had found that the sightings were consistent about the size of the creatures, their habits, and the shape and size of their footprints.

He said sightings of the creatures were reported in Tanjung Piai last year and at Kahang, near Kluang, about five months ago, with similar footprints found at all three sites.

In 1995 a massive search was organised by the authorities of the dense jungle at Tanjung Piai following reports by villagers of a sighting there, but they found nothing.

Although fresh footprints with the distinctive four toes of the creature were found, " Bigfoot " remains elusive.

In 2001, at the 40,197ha Endau-Rompin National Park, several Forestry Department officials, Rela members and campers reported seeing the creature.

One of the sightings was at Sungai Kincin, a tributary of the Endau River. Fish bones were found scattered, possibly indicating that a " Bigfoot " family of three had just had their meal there.
Old 28-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Samster

Cool More on "Bigfoot" .............

Report from China Press :-

China Press quoted a Deputy OCPD as claiming that he had seen a Big Foot in the forest along the Kelantan-Thailand border 26 years ago.

He said the creature was as tall as a four-storey building and left behind footprints one-metre in length.

“I can still remember it vividly. It was 1979, and 11 of us, then attached to the forest police, stumbled upon the big creature while carrying out surveys in the forest,” he said.

“The creature was roaring and striking its chest before disappearing into the dense jungle.

“It was scary. I was about to shoot the creature, but was stopped by one of my colleagues,” he added.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If "Bigfoot" is as tall as a 4-storey building, I wonder how long it's dick is ??? As long as 3 ft to 6 ft ???
Old 29-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

Cool Hunt for ‘Bigfoot’

Report from The New Straits Times dated Thursday 29 December 2005 :-

Hunt for ‘Bigfoot’

By R. Sittamparam

JOHOR BARU, Dec 28:
The Wildlife Department plans to catch the Malaysian " Bigfoot " on camera. The department’s Biodiversity Conservation Division director, Siti Hawa Yatim, said the Johor Wildlife Department would be directed to install cameras in selected areas in the jungle after it had compiled the accounts of those who had reportedly seen the creature or had evidence of its existence.

Siti Hawa said the department would also survey areas where the sightings were reported.

Interest in the Bigfoot was triggered when three workers claimed they saw two huge creatures and a young one as they were building a fish pond in Kampung Mawai, Kota Tinggi, last month.

The workers returned to the area and saw several footprints, some large and others small, including one 45cm long.

A member of the Johor branch of the Malaysian Nature Society, who was carrying out a fish survey nearby, took photographs of the footprints.

His investigations indicated that the creatures were about three metres tall, based on the height of a tree branch that was broken off at the site.

From hair reeking of body odour recovered in the area, it is believed the creatures are covered with brown hair.

Johor MNS adviser Vincent Chow welcomed the willingness of the Federal and State Governments to look into the possible existence of Bigfoot in Johor’s jungles, as this could spur ecotourism in the State.

He said such a study would attract the large international community of Bigfoot researchers, in particular cryptozoologists from America and Australia.

Cryptozoologists are those who study animal phenomena like Bigfoot in a very serious way.

"We are sitting on a wonderful opportunity by way of the Bigfoot research to spur ecotourism in Johor, taking the cue of Loch Ness in Scotland," Chow said.

He said the Bigfoot of Endau-Rompin could be promoted like the Loch Ness monster, which brings in millions of tourism dollars for Scotland through tours and souvenirs.

"Malaysia, in particular Endau-Rompin, came into the cryptozoologists’ view after the publicising of researcher Harold Stephens’ find of large footprints on the lower Endau River in the 1960s," he said.

"Sightings in Malaysia are not often reported for fear of ridicule. Occasionally, curiosity seems to be overwhelming and reports have trickled into the pages of the nation’s Press."

Chow said such news was picked up in Western countries where Bigfoot is popular, especially in America where the "Sasquatch" has a large following with clubs, organisations and merchandising that brings in millions.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any volunteers from Samsters to hunt for " Bigfoot " in the Endau-Rompin jungle ?
Old 29-12-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: More on "Bigfoot" .............

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69
“I can still remember it vividly. It was 1979, and 11 of us, then attached to the forest police, stumbled upon the big creature while carrying out surveys in the forest,” he said.
“The creature was roaring and striking its chest before disappearing into the dense jungle.
“It was scary. I was about to shoot the creature, but was stopped by one of my colleagues,” he added.
Hahahaha....he must have been watching the movie "KING KONG"
Old 29-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kegster is Cool - loads of Potential

Hey chiongsters!

Its been quite sometime i haben been back here... hee... even id oso lost...email lost...

anyway... thinking of visiting LSB in jb during new year eve... heard the wind blowing strong now.... any LSB will be open during nye?

Cheers!
Old 29-12-2005, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
kegster is Cool - loads of Potential

any lsb opening on NYE?
Old 30-12-2005, 10:18 AM
Samster

Cool Dangling carrots to attract Malaysians

Report from The New Straits Times dated Friday 30 December 2005 :-

Dangling carrots to attract Malaysians

JOHOR BARU, Dec 29: Singapore, desperate to check the decline in Malaysian visitors, is offering cash vouchers, a waiver on cover charges at bars and other inducements.
Tens of thousands of Malaysians are said to have benefited from the Singapore Tourism Board's "Uniquely Singapore Fun Breaks"(USFB) which started on Sept 16.

It is believed that the strategy has worked and Malaysians, who were discouraged from shopping there due to the unfavourable exchange rate, have returned in droves.

Under the USFB, each Malaysian passport holder can redeem a voucher which entitles him or her to one free "experience" from one of 10 attractions featured in the voucher. Recently, it added another deal: A S$20 (RM45) shopping voucher to spend at major shopping outlets, free entrance to Jurong Bird Park and a waiver on cover charge in bars.

The vouchers are available at STB offices in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Baru, and at the Singapore Visitors Centre at Orchard Road and Changi Airport.

STB area director (International Operations-Asean Mainland) Brenda Ng said the USFB offer ended last month but was extended for another month due to the overwhelming response from Malaysians.

"In conjunction with the extension, we added another deal, which is a S$20 shopping voucher at Robinsons, to encourage even more Malaysians to travel down south for New Year shopping.

"So far, the response has been overwhelming in terms of voucher redemptions. We will consider the promotion again in coming years," she said in an interview.

Account executive Choo Ma, 40, said she knew about the USFB a week ago and had redeemed two vouchers so far.

"I did not believe it initially. I was only convinced when I redeemed the vouchers to buy a skirt and a pair of jeans."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1