The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2007, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
Curious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCurious deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Hi Bro asdfghjkl

You had previously asked "AHU? wats that.. sounds kinky.. kekeke"

AHU - Air Handling Unit for Air Conditioning purposes.

Regards
Old 16-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by calex View Post
hmm..today went to west mall shopping centre emergency staircase and have a intensive sex with my gf and also at imm staircase... plus yuen ching mscp carpark..........

nice but nerve wrecking
bro, not sure if it is the same staircase but west mall staircase very easy to kena caught. door open no time to wear.
did it with my gf a few years back at the highest floor staircase. bonk for a few min only then some guys working in the electronics store came smoking. damm paisei and i m not even high yet.
Old 16-04-2007, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 20
calex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of lightcalex is a glorious beacon of light

what i mean is the three location happen on different day. then for bro x-guy, my stair case is located beween the foodcourt and the computer shop..
yup, with the same girl
Dream of the strawhat: Luffy- pirate king, zoro: strongest swordman , nami- draw the grandline map, ussop- bravest warrior , sanji- all blue , chopper: greatest doctor , robin: void century , franky follow his dream ship to the last island , brook:laboon, calex: my soul mate
Old 16-04-2007, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1702 / Power: 23
Bronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant futureBronco has a brilliant future
Talking Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

My most daring I fucked is at the HDB staircase in the afternoon guess around 2pm in week day,is the best hour less ppl movement and veli quite Tat time i cleared my leave at home nothing to do..call my FB, maid stay near my house to meet me at her staircase. I put on bermuda without underwear to meet her...
Once reach the staircase..we kissing like no tomolo and she is veli horny type..every off day we go hotel have good time in the morning and afternoon she go out with her pino frens gathering. Lift up her T shirt and pull down her bra suck her water melon tips..she moan so loud and my hand keep fingering her pussy until my hand so wet..then asked her to blow for me.
At tat time i dun fuck care any more got ppl around or not asked her to do doggie being too horny after blow & suck by her..she too wants me to fuck her immediately..quickly pull down her short n panty then shaft in my rod ..she feel so shiok and high...and scare ppl watchin or neighbour comin out from the house..keep askin me cummms quickly and me keep on pump her with thespeed of 100km above..like piston working in the chamber non stop speed...knn she squirt n cunt juices keep dripping like urine.. less than 10 mins..shoot in my last loaded round in her pussy and call it a day. Good thing wont last long..she went back tis yr after the CYN now keep on thinkin have good time with her and miss her so much...
Old 16-04-2007, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 18
sherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samstersherrry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco View Post
My most daring I fucked is at the HDB staircase in the afternoon guess around 2pm in week day,is the best hour less ppl movement and veli quite Tat time i cleared my leave at home nothing to do..call my FB, maid stay near my house to meet me at her staircase. I put on bermuda without underwear to meet her......
I also used to have a FB pina maid from neighborhood. there was once I was tanning at the poolside, when she was supervising her owner's kids in the children's pool. I been noticing her for sometime, because she's sometimes braless when she goes to wash the owner's car.

How we got started is not important, but the best thing was, she's seems always available at my request. places includes, poolside changing room, multistorey carpark, few times at millenia walk, and few times at marina park.
Old 19-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
guzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyguzzler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My most memorable is when i bonked my boss's secretary in his office when he was out for lunch.

Was quite quite stressful thinking that he could return early, but that just made it more exciting. Funny thing is that she wanted me to pull out and cum in her mouth. She then spit it in his rubbish bin next to his desk. Wonder if he ever noticed?

I took her g-string after and refused to give it back to her. Was nice that day as every time i went by, i was the one who knew she didn't wear anything under her short skirt.
Old 19-04-2007, 04:09 PM
Just Do It

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hehe, I ever bonk a colleague in the emergency exit staircase of my coy in one of tallest building in Spore. Tell u, the Adrenaline rush is shiokest ..... thrill of knowing tat your colleagues are just a wall away ...
Old 19-04-2007, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by guzzler View Post
My most memorable is when i bonked my boss's secretary in his office when he was out for lunch.

Was quite quite stressful thinking that he could return early, but that just made it more exciting. Funny thing is that she wanted me to pull out and cum in her mouth. She then spit it in his rubbish bin next to his desk. Wonder if he ever noticed?

I took her g-string after and refused to give it back to her. Was nice that day as every time i went by, i was the one who knew she didn't wear anything under her short skirt.
knowing her without panty in the office....that's very kinky.....

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 19-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

painki77er deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On an over-night train from Tanjong Pagar to KL. Think the train already made it past the customs when we sneaked into my partition, with only a velcro cloth screening us from everyone else. 69 followed by FJ. Wow. Now I know why Madonna sings about making love on a train....

And I thought that was the ultimate....

2 days later, we were sleeping at the hallway of the Awana holiday chalet.....we just flipped the blanket over ourselves and had the same works again. To think there were other people sleeping in the rooms around us....

Crazy right?
Old 20-04-2007, 02:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeAHuM View Post
knowing her without panty in the office....that's very kinky.....
i did that a few times to my gf who was studying in nus. pantyless going for lectures and classes. And she was in short denmi skirt the whole day.

another to my gf who was working in a lanshop. the counter block the lower half of her body, so i always bonk her in the morning when there are no customers. there was a few times when i took off her bra. you can see the boys trying to peep into her top.
Old 25-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 22
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

She walked up before me and touched me on the shoulder. As I got climb up last few steps closer to her, she leaned in and started rubbing her breasts on my face, one of her hands reached down to rub my chest. I could feel her nipples harden on my skin. She gave me a big kiss on the lips. Her tongue forced my lips apart and swirled around with my tongue. She released her kiss and walked around in front of me, her hand never leaving my chest.

This was the first chance of the day I'd had to see her close up. I could see her protruding puffy nipples pressing thru her bikini and her white lacy buttoned blouse. My hands caressed her sides, and moved down past her ass and down her legs. She must have been a little bit ticklish as she let out a little giggle. She had a little goosebumps on her arms and her nipples got a little harder.

She turned a full 180 degrees so I could see her perfect ass. I ride her skirt up and the only thing covering her was that fucking g- string. It was awesome sight. It was tight, firm and perky, with a little weeney mole on her left butt cheek. Not an ounce of extra fat. I ran my hands over the curves of her back and butt, gently caressing her inner thigh from behind. She turned back to face me, leaning in to kiss me again.

Her kisses moved over to my ear and down my neck. She unbuttoned my shirt as her kisses travelled lower. She paused for a few second at each nipple, but continued down my chest to just above my belt. She stopped there and looked at me with the most devilish grin. She unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my thighs.

Mr Willy was straining against the material of my underwear; she pulled them down until he popped out of its confinement. She didn't waste a heartbeat as she took the tip into her mouth. She worked just his head with her tongue for several minutes, but then worked her way down the shaft to my balls. Damn Fucking Migraine. She cupped Mr Willy's double chin in her hand and kissed them gently as she stroked him.

It wasn't long before I could feel the immense pressure building up. She must have sensed this because she attempted taking all of him into her mouth. Her head bobbed up and down in rhythm, my breathing becoming heavier; I was fucking deoxygenating. She increased the pressure and soon my toes started to curl, my eyes rolled back into my head, and Mr. Willy erupted into her mouth.

Her strokes increased abruptly and she sucked every drop out of me until there was no more. She smiled at me and opened her mouth, showing me every drop of my cum on her tongue. She swallowed and opened her mouth with a loud SMUACKS.

"Yummy"

She said, grinning from ear to ear. She gave the head of limply Mr. Willy a kiss and as it softened after my ejaculation.

P.S: Stair 11; all the way to the top, right @ the corner. Damn there were few moments when staff members opened the door on the floor below diagonally infront us and we got to squeeze further into the corner cum blind spot; preventing from getting caught. I took this opportunity, hug her real tight and close to me, flexing Mr. Willy against her tummy..... She FUCKING pinch my cheek... SONG~!

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?127,161

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 25-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
Aristotle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bukit Ba+++ St 51, mansionette flat staircase....
between floors, damn shiok.... at 7pm, when ppl coming home, can hear their footsteps but wont come down to the in betweens.

Aristotle
384-322bc
Old 25-04-2007, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 627 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19147 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen2712 View Post
P.S: Stair 11; all the way to the top, right @ the corner. Damn there were few moments when staff members opened the door on the floor below diagonally infront us and we got to squeeze further into the corner cum blind spot; preventing from getting caught. I took this opportunity, hug her real tight and close to me, flexing Mr. Willy against her tummy..... She FUCKING pinch my cheek... SONG~!

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...evel=6?127,161

wow y r u in my old sch??

didnt notice any stairs "well-built" 4 ta purpose other den using them instead of e lifts.
Old 25-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 20
kinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykinjio deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

ok.. contribute some... hmmm... been long time... let's c....

-parks (NSEWC of SG)
-Carparks (in car)
-staircase/wells HDB + SHopping centre + neibourhood centres
-public toilets
-reservoirs
-fitting rooms (most exciting will b when there's long q outside... hahaha...)
-double-decker bus (long time ago during younger days)
-schools (gotta climb in).. incld. in the football fields, basketball courts
-PUB sub-station (old days when some places had very run-down gates)
-lifts (nearly suffocated + everytime some1 press the lift.. knn buay hu keep little brother.. shld c the looks on those residents when the lift door open)
-hotel rooms (shared wif oth. non-sexual frens, relatives, co-workers)

add in n elaborate when have time.... been a while since coming in SBF...:}

btw, BJ, HJ count?
Old 25-04-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinjio View Post
ok.. contribute some... hmmm... been long time... let's c....

-parks (NSEWC of SG)
-Carparks (in car)
-staircase/wells HDB + SHopping centre + neibourhood centres
-public toilets
-reservoirs
-fitting rooms (most exciting will b when there's long q outside... hahaha...)
-double-decker bus (long time ago during younger days)
-schools (gotta climb in).. incld. in the football fields, basketball courts
-PUB sub-station (old days when some places had very run-down gates)
-lifts (nearly suffocated + everytime some1 press the lift.. knn buay hu keep little brother.. shld c the looks on those residents when the lift door open)
-hotel rooms (shared wif oth. non-sexual frens, relatives, co-workers)

add in n elaborate when have time.... been a while since coming in SBF...:}

btw, BJ, HJ count?

count! tell us more about the BJ and HJ

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1