The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 17
locoroco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylocoroco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ★★★ Da Club Haus - Discrete Gentleman's Club in the city ★★★

Just a quick FR on the new gal.

Name: Linda
Face: 7.5/10 (as bro tepes said, one of the better lookers there)
Looks: chio syt who looks kinda local lian
Personality: nice, not that chatty nor warm
Body: 7.5 (slim & lanky with long legs, my type)
Boobs: 7 (nice & perky. bros into big (.Y.) better look elsewhere)
Frenching: light
Fingering: din try (not my thing)
Painting: Yes (she loves it if you do it right)
BJ: din try (not my thing)
FJ: 7.5/10 (wet after a good painting, obliging style-wise)
GFE: 7/10 (normal for me, could be higher for others)
Overall: 7.5/10
Remarks: Not important but can see that she's not new to the trade. Worth a try.
Old 11-10-2010, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
limited deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

tried linda..
wanted kelly but she is on vacation

age 20 +
excellent GFE
nice kisser
great body
very friendly girl..

overall excellent session..

rft: want to try mandy first
Old 11-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 17
tepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant futuretepes has a brilliant future
Re: ??? Da Club Haus - Discrete Gentleman's Club in the city ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunt View Post
Bro tepes, is linda boobs firm n round type?
haha quite firm cause young and small cup size... but not very round, large nips in proportion to her overall size... dont like people to suck but dont mind licking... all in all boobs not her strong point lah...

Cheers
Been there done that, had plenty of good and not so good memories throughout the years... Now there isn't much excitement left and the places seem so mundane. Guess this is semi-retirement for me for now...
Old 12-10-2010, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
henrywoon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont usually write fr as too lazy & not creative with words, but the experience with linda was a great one for me, like bonking gf during sec sch days.
maybe becoz due to chemistry as seem to click very well with her. cheerful character, abit of a blur queen and gentle. really talk alot of cock with her, real funny when she look blur.
bro tepes, i know why she dont allow u to suck her nips, as that is her weak point. she is very sensitive esp her nips. suck her nips or paint her, you will actually see goosebumps on her. she says she feel abit shy in front of us. lmao. maybe she is new thats why still shy. suck it to turn the stereo on! but can still see she is shy lah, so nvr really suck all the way, still a syt, cant bear to bully her.

figure wise, i would say its good enough for a syt, fresh, smooth & firm, thats what a syt figure should be.
fj wise was good, lotsa of frenching, no complaints of changing positions. really love her long legs.

overall a great bonk with sec sch feeling, but i think she will improve or i should say "open up" when time goes by.

Looks: 8
Body:7.5
GFE: 9 gives me impression of my sec sch days
fj: 8
RTF: why not
Old 12-10-2010, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Cunt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tepes View Post
haha quite firm cause young and small cup size... but not very round, large nips in proportion to her overall size... dont like people to suck but dont mind licking... all in all boobs not her strong point lah...

Cheers
bro, thank 4 the info on linda, my fren just tried her and told me about why she is not comfortable her nipples been sucked on. kinda funny! he will post a fr on her. now i cant wait to try her tomorrow.
Old 12-10-2010, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
iblackie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun suck, I pinch how???!!!
Old 12-10-2010, 06:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Jacksex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can PM me contact details.like to try it out! Tks!!
Old 12-10-2010, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 15
sadnezz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

after reading quite a few FR on LINDA, finally got to try her.

as usual, went up with buddies, sat down on the sofa. and we enjoyed the best KTV ROOM treatment ever. why would i call it that ?

1. We get to sit and relax and drink tea, just like our usual KTV session.
2. We get to talk cock and chit chat with the girls
3. The girls do not run table, there is no place for them to run to
4. We get to RABA them and play

but what is so great ? whoever we like we can pick to service us in the same location.

This time round, i took LINDA, the GFE from her was just too great, i just have to put my little bro into her.

The bathing part was nice, she knows how to use her body to give you the soapy bath sensation, vertically. you have to try to know what i mean.

in the room, she gives you the feeling that you are her long lost boyfriend and she has been waiting for you all this time, the legendary HUNGRY PUSSY.

Her pussy just ate up my little bro... started sucking it, and caressing it, and everything was just so wild my little bro vomit white foam in just 10 mins.

just one word.. WOW.
Old 13-10-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
trident6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is qian now known as penny?
Old 13-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
neuman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadnezz View Post
after reading quite a few FR on LINDA, finally got to try her.

as usual, went up with buddies, sat down on the sofa. and we enjoyed the best KTV ROOM treatment ever. why would i call it that ?

1. We get to sit and relax and drink tea, just like our usual KTV session.
2. We get to talk cock and chit chat with the girls
3. The girls do not run table, there is no place for them to run to
4. We get to RABA them and play

but what is so great ? whoever we like we can pick to service us in the same location.

This time round, i took LINDA, the GFE from her was just too great, i just have to put my little bro into her.

The bathing part was nice, she knows how to use her body to give you the soapy bath sensation, vertically. you have to try to know what i mean.

in the room, she gives you the feeling that you are her long lost boyfriend and she has been waiting for you all this time, the legendary HUNGRY PUSSY.

Her pussy just ate up my little bro... started sucking it, and caressing it, and everything was just so wild my little bro vomit white foam in just 10 mins.

just one word.. WOW.

Bro., please share contact. Thanks
Old 13-10-2010, 05:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
hackerjohn369 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to try out the new gal at DCH yesterday and the FR as follows:

Name: Linda
Face: 7.5/10 (one of the better lookers there but I still think Coco look the prettiest)
Looks: chio syt who looks kinda local ah-lian with tanned smooth skin
Personality: quite chatty (depend on chemistry) but she quite blur octopus
Body: 8 (slim & lanky with long smooth legs but with piercing near stomach and small tattoo on the hand)
Boobs: 7 (nice & perky for just her body. nipples quite pinkish)
Frenching: No time busy talking cock with her
Fingering: Not my cup of tea
Painting: She scream with delight as like there is no 2moro (think she cum a few times)
BBBJ: slow and steady with good suction (definitely must try)
FJ: 8/10 (sexy moaning, wet and tight, obliging style-wise with good stamina)
GFE: 8/10 (feel like falling in love again....oh shit)
Overall: 8/10
Remarks: Overall a sextisfactory encounter with her.
RTF: Why not
Old 14-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 15
Mr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr_Haus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trident6969 View Post
is qian now known as penny?
Yo Yo clubber trident, you are correct ... DING DING 100 points.

Qian's name has been changed to Penny some time back. her old customers will still refer to her as qian... to da club, you can call her whatever you want.. ms melon, ms sperm-vampire, ms suck-it-all... as long as you enjoy da DJ is Happy.

To checkout our latest SEXretaries do visit our group at http://groups.google.com/group/strawberry-club-haus

for those lazy party goers... i have included the list below.. so what are you waiting for.. cum choose your SEXretaries and give them an interview to remember.... YEAHHHhhh..

Sexy young Intern Linda(20) - sweet face, sexy personality and young innocense

Young Intern Alice(19) - Tall(1.65), Leggy(silky and slender wearing black nylons) absolute SYT.

Melon Judy(25) - A long hair MILF with Big Boobs in Power dress. A MILF everyone would like to FU*K. Make her moan your name.

Boobalicious Angie(19) - she is innocent, just arrive in the office, she does not know what to do, and she is waiting for you as her BOSS to give her, her first assignment, Would you want her to clean your Pipes, Ride your Document, she is YOURS to Command.

Slutty Penny (27) - She is the receptionist that is more than pleased to use your mic to make announcement, she would take your mic right into her mouth and play it with her tongue.

Playfull Kelly (21) - Kelly is the office girl siting in the corner, waiting for some BOSS to grab her and have his way with her. She would moan in pleasure and ask for more

Lady Coco (20) - Coco is the young intern that just joined your office, dressed in sexy clothing, waiting hoping that some Boss will make her his Pet.

Petite Mandy (24) - Slender and little, she is the secretary that tries to hide from everyone, when you find her, make sure you give her a good screwing

Girl Next Door Cola (21) - She is the girl next door, working for a Chinese boss who has a fetish for ladies in CheongSam and black nylons. Trained to please and to obey your every request.
Old 14-10-2010, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Xiao_Pi_Hai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Haus View Post
Yo Yo clubber trident, you are correct ... DING DING 100 points.

Qian's name has been changed to Penny some time back. her old customers will still refer to her as qian... to da club, you can call her whatever you want.. ms melon, ms sperm-vampire, ms suck-it-all... as long as you enjoy da DJ is Happy.

To checkout our latest SEXretaries do visit our group at http://groups.google.com/group/strawberry-club-haus

for those lazy party goers... i have included the list below.. so what are you waiting for.. cum choose your SEXretaries and give them an interview to remember.... YEAHHHhhh..

Sexy young Intern Linda(20) - sweet face, sexy personality and young innocense

Young Intern Alice(19) - Tall(1.65), Leggy(silky and slender wearing black nylons) absolute SYT.

Melon Judy(25) - A long hair MILF with Big Boobs in Power dress. A MILF everyone would like to FU*K. Make her moan your name.

Boobalicious Angie(19) - she is innocent, just arrive in the office, she does not know what to do, and she is waiting for you as her BOSS to give her, her first assignment, Would you want her to clean your Pipes, Ride your Document, she is YOURS to Command.

Slutty Penny (27) - She is the receptionist that is more than pleased to use your mic to make announcement, she would take your mic right into her mouth and play it with her tongue.

Playfull Kelly (21) - Kelly is the office girl siting in the corner, waiting for some BOSS to grab her and have his way with her. She would moan in pleasure and ask for more

Lady Coco (20) - Coco is the young intern that just joined your office, dressed in sexy clothing, waiting hoping that some Boss will make her his Pet.

Petite Mandy (24) - Slender and little, she is the secretary that tries to hide from everyone, when you find her, make sure you give her a good screwing

Girl Next Door Cola (21) - She is the girl next door, working for a Chinese boss who has a fetish for ladies in CheongSam and black nylons. Trained to please and to obey your every request.
bro used to frequent cdh back than haven been up there for a long long time seem like both linda and alice are hot on the list arh but dont see their pics been uploaded lei wanna have a preview before deciding can pls advice with regards to thier pics?
Thank you

为和在人群中谁也看不上只见你呢?

为和在争吵时你把腿而走可是我却紧紧的跟在你后面还要紧抱着你而不放,还要让你知道我爱你喜欢 你呢?

因为我是真的而不是说说而已,对你动了心。。^。^
Old 14-10-2010, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
5150 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi mr haus, wats the standard damage for da lovely girls? theres no price mention anywhere in da forum. tks in advance
Old 14-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

as usual, was at the haus yday. wanted to for mandy again but she was busy and also scared kanna kc by her as i hv been looking for her from the past few visits. so i chose linda, as she was grinding herself on me and molesting me till i had a hardon

anyways, a tall syt with a playful and cheerful attitude really knw how to "sai nai" too lols.

figure wise, is like what other bros had said, not big boobs but those firm perky boobs that is expected of from a syt. im not really into super big boobs but more into those firm type. and i simply love her long smooth legs!!! real kinky too with the navel piercing.

shower was sop, with a nice slow bbbj there. then we proceed to the room for the main course.

once inside the room, got a sudden shocked as she frenched me suddenly! wow so 热情, so i atk back wth my own tongue. she suggest that i lay on the bed, and she gave me another bbbj looking at me. pengz nearly shoot at that moment of folly but luckily i hold back and asked her to cap me.
she rode me nice and slow till fast intensity and i retaliate by pumping the hell out of her. she moan loudly and fell on my body claiming she had an orgasm.
so i slowly pump her again while she is on top and raised the speed of my pumping and this time round she was hugging tightly onto me, whispering into my ears "不要停" after a few more moments, she hug me even tighter with a loud moan and came as i could hv swore i felt a burst of liquid frm her engulfing my 2ic while im still inside her. could see her face was flushing.

tis time round, i turn her over and did her doggie, wth the visual sight of her orgasming, didnt really take long for me to spill out my millions.
laid on bed to rest with her on my chest, Wah! feel so like gf! hahaha
she gave me a light peck and i went to wash up.

indeed a gem indeed. will i rtf her, hell yes but kinda still like mandy wth her playful and " everything also can try" attitude!

So.. why learn?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread