The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 15-10-2006, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 19
GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!GL joe is one of the Best!
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Gerrard pairing with Alonso in the centre of midfield doesn't seem to get
results & Pennant's crossings have not been up to expectations. Won't be
suprised if Rafa play Gerrard on the right in order to secure points.
Until we can at least bully the smaller clubs home & away,title talks will
always sound unrealistic.
Absolutely man brother i agree with you
Old 16-10-2006, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

Wow, great to see fellow LFC fans.

As for the gerrard and alonso pairing...yeah, they don't work. Both of them don't really do a good job of protecting the back four (ie...intercepting the opposition passes, breaking up play...etc).

I think rafa was a little to qucik to get rid of hamann. He provided calming influence to the back four.

Ah well...it looks like we won't win the league again this year....Just need to concerntrate on winning the champions league again
Old 16-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1411 / Power: 23
ROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud ofROCKY_MAIVIA has much to be proud of

BTW fellow kopites,

Which do u think is the best team rafa can put out ? This would be my team.

Reina
Finnan Carra Agger Riise
Gerrard Alonso Sissoko Kewell/Gonzales
Crouch
Kujt
Old 16-10-2006, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

From the media...

This was the perfect moment for Craig Bellamy to score his first Premiership goal for Liverpool.

With the hosts drifting towards defeat against his former Blackburn Rovers team-mates, the prickly Welsh international headed in a far-post equaliser in front of a baying Kop to keep their unbeaten home run intact.

Liverpool had not lost at Anfield in the league for more than a calendar year, but they failed to play the disdainful, imperious hosts, instead proving sloppy housekeepers. This was an error-strewn performance from a side whose constant rotation is undermining cohesion. Home draws are not the foundation for a title tilt.

It had all started so positively for them – with 10 minutes played Peter Crouch, in the side because Dirk Kuyt had picked up an ankle injury with Holland, almost gave Liverpool the lead. John Arne Riise's powerful cross-shot was clawed out by Brad Friedel and Crouch stretched out his right leg to loop the ball back over the prone goalkeeper. But the excellent Zurab Khizanishvili hooked the ball away before it could cross the line,.

Riise was exposed by David Bentley in the opening minutes, the Blackburn winger's cross converted by an offside Benni McCarthy. But the linesman could not save Liverpool on 17 minutes when the same combination snatched the lead. Bentley's deep, curling ball baffled Pepe Reina and found McCarthy at the far post, where the South African striker stroked it into the net.

McCarthy was brought in to replace Bellamy, who left Ewood for Anfield in the summer. The Welshman was greeted by predictable boos from his former supporters, abuse that increased in pitch when he tried to win a penalty with a dive midway through the first half. It was a sign of Liverpool's desperation.

The goal had shaken the home side. With the exception of Xabi Alonso, possession was given away too easily and the crowd became enraged by Blackburn's combative tackling. - Robbie Savage was fortunate to avoid a second yellow card in stoppage time for a lunge on the classy Spaniard. Even Steven Gerrard, restored to his preferred central midfield position, failed to dominate.

Liverpool had more of an edge to them after the restart, especially when Luis Garcia replaced the waning Jermaine Pennant. The Spanish winger almost equalised on the hour: Alonso floated a free-kick to Crouch at the far post and the England striker cushioned his header across the face of goal, a sliding Garcia just failing to make contact.

Liverpool cranked up the pressure and with 64 minutes gone Bellamy scored the equaliser. Blackburn's defence lost their former team-mate as they marked up for a corner and the Welshman had a free header at the far post from Fabio Aurelio's deep cross.

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 16-10-2006, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 22
mahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud ofmahalosux has much to be proud of

i look forward to this sunday clash at Old Trafford....

THIS IS ANFIELD

Fans of Liverpool and Angela Zhang

up list: Bu Jinyun

i may be slow in returning favour..but i not "chao kuan" type..who put this siggie for fun..
Old 16-10-2006, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 21
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROCKY_MAIVIA

Reina
Finnan Carra Agger Riise
Gerrard Alonso Sissoko Kewell/Gonzales
Crouch
Kujt
finnan... seriously, did rafa forget to shop for a recognised right back?
Old 16-10-2006, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2408 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
haiz...based on their performance and luck factor so far, like cantonese omnimous saying "hong zhong kat siew"...
Old 16-10-2006, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The results this season have been very hard for me to accept.
Something is wrong with our back four.
Old 16-10-2006, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
Ah Bob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

we used to have a good defence last season.this season,some of the reults and goals conceded is horrendous defending.really hope rafa plug the goals leaking in.if not,serious problem.
Old 16-10-2006, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahalosux
To be honest, I'm not looking forward to it.
Look at Man U form and our form.

Anyway, I hope for the best outcome.
Old 17-10-2006, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Xautism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not a nice time to meet man u at the present situation....look at the defence... esp when the only time they kept clean sheet tis season is against newcastle.... i hate to c liverpool lose ESPECIALLY to man u........and of cos chelsea....
Old 17-10-2006, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 21
ah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyah_gogo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi fellow Pool fans,

Doing head count?

Cheers!
Old 17-10-2006, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

looks like my fellow reds r not in a confident mood,but guys there is nothing wrong with the way the reds have been playing,all we need is abit of luck.i m sure we will get a good result against manure.so cheer up my fellow reds.we gonna go to old trafford n sing "we won it five times"
Old 17-10-2006, 12:12 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Bob
we used to have a good defence last season.this season,some of the reults and goals conceded is horrendous defending.really hope rafa plug the goals leaking in.if not,serious problem.
I agree with Bro Bob. I think Reina is very shaky this season and need some rest. Dudek should be given a chance.

I think Sissoko is the main guy of Rafa defence from Midfield, so if he is absent or not playing well, the team is lost. Hamann used to be a good replacement, too bad he is gone.

I fear that Gonzalez will be another Morientes who cannot get used to EPL's style of play. Pennant cross need some improvement. Bellamy is not a out-out striker, he is more effective as a winger like Duff.

Above are all my personal opinions, my dream of top 2 spot in EPL is fading...
Brothers here might have to wait at least another to drink my free beer...

Last but not Least, I WILL STILL BE A REDS FANS!!!

YNWA
Jadoo

P/S:Bro BECK7777, Bro Wukong said he never wear RED Jersey on Blackburn match day.
Old 17-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 24
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

Reds fans stand firm... I am not surprised that they are a slow starter again this year in EPL....

Defence needs to sorted out as soon as posssible as odd goals still leaked through. Striker wise...... we are ok but need more good crosses from the wing..... Just my views.....

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1