The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2014, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Thanks for the MR.
Maybe that's why the link is invalid now and she has already left??

Quote:
Originally Posted by JuzOldGuy View Post
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=465707
frankly speaking don't bother with this one
though she speaks good English... and she does have a pretty face n more than a handful pair of boobs, room was small, no proper massage bed, not that clean, massage got no feel
conclusion... not worth the money

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 02-08-2014, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
meisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymeisaloverboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro TS, thx much for starting this thread...i used to wander around only with YF's gals, as the other eng speaking gals i tried were horrible in service...

with your thread, i see lot of real reviews and could make a clear choice to try out venus... i'm a sucker for my nips to be licked and cat bathd...does she provide that service? jus thougt of clarifying before i go to her and get disappointed??

thx much
Old 03-08-2014, 10:17 AM
Samster

ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by meisaloverboy View Post
Bro TS, thx much for starting this thread...i used to wander around only with YF's gals, as the other eng speaking gals i tried were horrible in service...

with your thread, i see lot of real reviews and could make a clear choice to try out venus... i'm a sucker for my nips to be licked and cat bathd...does she provide that service? jus thougt of clarifying before i go to her and get disappointed??

thx much
Yes, cat bath included. You won't regret. Treat her well

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 03-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LoneBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Is Venus still around? Or any other to recommend?
Old 03-08-2014, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1188 / Power: 23
i love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud ofi love you has much to be proud of

Michelle's Jua Gen is really unbeatable. I just came back from another massage session with her and she has done her magic with my little brother again.

I kid you not when I say that she has done wonders with those hands of hers. My little brother feels stronger than it has in many years since I started visiting Michelle.

I advise brothers who need a good massage session to book Michelle for at least 90 minutes.

Personally, I always go for the 120 minutes package. I get to do almost everything within the 120 minutes including massage, GFE massage, Jua Gen etc etc. Try Michelle, you won't regret it!
Old 03-08-2014, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 10
D0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to beholdD0ppleganger is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneBall View Post
Is Venus still around? Or any other to recommend?
Venus is still around, I just texted her today.

However I changed my mind and booked a slot with Liwen from Chewyfruit instead
Old 04-08-2014, 05:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
vernicetrader deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by D0ppleganger View Post
Upped you for your FR. She does look very hot. Going to book her when payday comes
Thanks bro for the long and detailed review.
I SMS her but she said no more accepting non Chinese customers from now on Dunno what changed her mind like that Such a waste.
Old 04-08-2014, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I paid Venus a visit, and the experience was well worth the travelling time and money. When all bros said you won't regret booking a session with Venus, it was so true!
Firstly, location was discreet, she lives by herself in a private apartment. Security, plus discreet means no one will disturb us during the session. He apartment looks so nice, ambiance was wonderful.
GFE was maxed out, she helps to wash you up before and after the session. She kept the radio on throughout the entire session and when some of her favorite songs comes on air, she will softly sing/hum along with the song. That's so lovely and sweet of her.
The massage was very well done too. Presses on all the correct points on my back and neck, and rubbed out all the tensions in my muscles with some oil.When I first saw her small frame, never expected this much from her, but she surpassed my expectations.
HJ/JG was fantastic. She'll sensually suck and lick your nips during the HJ too. and after cumming, cleans you up with tissue and gives you an awesome massage on your thighs, arms and head.

Pls do pay her a visit if you can, really worth the time.
Old 04-08-2014, 04:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2015 / Power: 12
JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Thanks for the MR.
this one
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=466445
Old 04-08-2014, 04:45 PM
Samster

JuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeJuzOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks for the MR.
you mean this one? don't bother...
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=466445
Old 04-08-2014, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
bleak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
I paid Venus a visit, and the experience was well worth the travelling time and money. When all bros said you won't regret booking a session with Venus, it was so true!
Firstly, location was discreet, she lives by herself in a private apartment. Security, plus discreet means no one will disturb us during the session. He apartment looks so nice, ambiance was wonderful.
GFE was maxed out, she helps to wash you up before and after the session. She kept the radio on throughout the entire session and when some of her favorite songs comes on air, she will softly sing/hum along with the song. That's so lovely and sweet of her.
The massage was very well done too. Presses on all the correct points on my back and neck, and rubbed out all the tensions in my muscles with some oil.When I first saw her small frame, never expected this much from her, but she surpassed my expectations.
HJ/JG was fantastic. She'll sensually suck and lick your nips during the HJ too. and after cumming, cleans you up with tissue and gives you an awesome massage on your thighs, arms and head.

Pls do pay her a visit if you can, really worth the time.
This sums up everything bro!
Old 04-08-2014, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleak View Post
This sums up everything bro!
Really loved her apartment tho, kind of like my dream home haha, if i ever live alone that is.
Old 04-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Samster

So happy that Venus is getting such a good rep. She deserves it. She did tell me she is starting school soon, so slots will become limited and harder to get since she's so popular now

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish92 View Post
Really loved her apartment tho, kind of like my dream home haha, if i ever live alone that is.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Yang Yang RTC
Old 05-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
So happy that Venus is getting such a good rep. She deserves it. She did tell me she is starting school soon, so slots will become limited and harder to get since she's so popular now
Wow, she's gonna study in Singapore? So next time her working hours would be pretty limited.
Old 05-08-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

sharing

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=466685
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1