The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2016, 09:37 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck
Re: The Memoirs of luv2suck

Tks guys for your encouraging words. Will try to post more stories over the weekend if I have time. I may be posted on an overseas assignment soon which means of course, I shall be absent from this forum for a bit.

Tata boys, smooch.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
BritishAirways deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
Tks guys for your encouraging words. Will try to post more stories over the weekend if I have time. I may be posted on an overseas assignment soon which means of course, I shall be absent from this forum for a bit.

Tata boys, smooch.
TS, please come back to write story soon.
Old 02-02-2016, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
BritishAirway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Tata boys, smooch.
TS, please come back to write story soon
Old 02-02-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42775 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Tata boys, smooch.
Will be missing tis popular sis for a short while ...hopefully tis means she comes back wif more erotic stories for us to enjoy ...take care sis & enjoy yr overseas trip assignment !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-02-2016, 10:17 PM
Samster (M)

Remembering my Undergrad Days in London

It was 2005 or thereabouts in London. I was a freshie in university. There was this guy, Alex from Taiwan, who caught my fancy the first time I saw him. One Saturday night, my friend Nicole (a slutty Londoner who had her own studio in the city) invited us over for movies night. I asked Alex along.

The only downside to Nicole’s little studio was that it was a basement unit and very chilly during the cold months. Out came the blankets as we set in for the show. About 20 minutes in, I leaned my head on Alex's shoulder and he put his arm around me. Alex must have been quite tired, and dosed off for a while. I left my hand on his thigh. When he awoke he didn’t say anything and I tilted my head up and kissed him lightly on the cheek.

“What are you doing?” he whispered. “Something I’ve wanted to do,” was my hushed response.

Alex looked down at me and, taking my head in his hand, kissed my delicate lips. My lips opened and my tongue darted out. Alex responded with great enthusiasm. I couldn’t believe I was finally making out with my heart throb.

After making out for a while Alex raised his hand to my chest. My perky tits felt so good in his hands. My hand reached down to his crotch and I realised his cock was rock hard by this point. He broke our kiss and went for my neck.

“Oh Alex,” I cooed in his ear, “I love it when you do that, but I have something for you too.” My hand that was on his crotch moved up to his waistband. In one swift move, I inserted my hand into his track pants and started stroking his cock. His head tilted back as I moved my hand up and down. I was glad the blanket was on us in case Nicole or her date looked over.

My hand stopped and pulled out of his pants. He was about to beg me to continue, when I shifted lower and put my head in his lap. “Are they watching the movie?” I asked softly. Alex gave a nod.

With that Akex pulled the blanket over my head. I used both hands to tug on his waistband. He lifted his butt and I got his pants out of the way and soon my hand took hold of his stiff rod. My tongue swirled around his cock head. Slowly I took the head into my mouth. Inch by inch I took in all 6 inches of his humongous cock in my mouth. Down and down I went until my chin hit his balls. I began deep throating all 6 inches of his long tumescent cock. My tongue started licking his balls and I knew he loved it from the way his body was trembling each time the tip of my tongue touched his testicles. I came up for air and began bobbing my head up and down. All the way up so that only his cock head was in my mouth and all the way down until my nose was buried in his bushy pubes.

Alex reached under the blanket and grabbed a handful of flesh. My nipple was so hard it was practically stabbing into his palm. He kneaded my tit like he was working on bread dough. I picked up her speed as I toyed with his balls.

Alex's cock began throbbing in my mouth and I knew he was cumming soon. He gave my hair a few light tugs to let me know he was going to ejaculate soon. The movement of my mouth over his throbbing cock became more urgent as I kept blowing him. I sank my mouth all the way down to the base of his shaft over and over, taking all of his 6-incher in my oral cavity. He was now at the point of no return and couldn’t hold back anymore. With a sudden jerk of his body, he released all of the cum he had in his testicles. Rope after sticky rope shot down my throat as I swallowed every single drop. I gently squeezed his balls wanting to get every last drop of cum out of his cum factory. I couldn’t believe he was still cumming after what seemed like hours but had probably only been 30 seconds.

Finally the torrent of jizz tapered off, and he pulled my head back. My hand moved to fondle his ball sac as my other hand moved up along his still turgid shaft. My head returned to his cock head as I milked the last drop out and swallowed it too. I then continued to deep throat his cock one last time, for good measure. My head came out from under the blanket with the most wicked grin on my face. He gave me a happy wink in return.

The movie was finishing by then, so Alex quickly pulled his pants back on.
Old 04-02-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
SemMarina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Remembering my Undergrad Days in London

Nice update
Old 04-02-2016, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
PiXiu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please come back to write story soon
Old 04-02-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
Qilin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitch tent here
Old 05-02-2016, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Pixio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, please come back to write story soon.
Old 05-02-2016, 09:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 9
Qilim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

pitching tent here (9/20)
Old 05-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 13
highlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud ofhighlysex has much to be proud of

Support luv2suck, keep Cumming
Old 05-02-2016, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 22
lilili104 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlilili104 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

interesting and good write up, pls continue more of your story.
Old 05-02-2016, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 16
pspp is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpspp is a Helpful and Caring Samster

camp here for more too
Old 05-02-2016, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
HoChihMing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for updates ...
Old 06-02-2016, 12:32 PM
Samster (M)

Giving My Male Colleague A Massage

We were working late just Jimmy and I, trying to finish tallying the figures which was a really tricky job given the number of subsidiaries the holding company had. Jimmy leaned back and exclaimed that he was dead tired and his body is aching from sitting for almost 16 hours straight. He asked if I could help giving his head a rub-down to relieve his headache.

I started at his head rubbing his temple and forehead. Meanwhile, Jimmy kicked off his shoes to be in a more relaxed mood and began moaning very softly. Slowly, my hands moved down to his chest and began to unbutton his shirt, whispering to him, "let's get more comfortable". His shirt was now off and my warm hands rubbed his chest all over. My hands went lower, my fingers almost touching the top of his trousers. A noticeable bulge began to form in his crotch. I moved in front of him and kneeling down between his legs, began to unbuckle his pants and sliding them off, leaving him only in his blue checkered boxer shorts.

I began to massage his legs and with each stroke, my hands were getting closer to his crotch. Finally, my finger tips brushed against his excited penis and with each stroke, I was pulling his boxers lower down his pelvis. After a few more upward and downward strokes of my hands, I managed to get his boxers down to his ankles. Jimmy kicked them off and he was now leaning back on the chair, completely nude with his penis right in front of my face at half mast.

I then slowly began to gently massage his crotch area getting him more excited that his half hard cock was now standing upright, stiff as a flagpole. His cock throbbed and his balls moved closer to his body. I took it upon myself to start milking his tumescent cock. Jimmy must have been very stressed or deprived - I wasn't sure which exactly. Within less than a minute, his twitching cock erupted sending his thick warm semen all over his body. Some of it landed on my hands and the last few drops flowed down his shaft and covered my fingers, After his orgasm died down, he laid slumped in his chair with a look of bliss on his face.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1