The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Cruize707 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapy View Post
been there, tried and yes service is great. I do have the name card.
Could you please share the location? Thanks.
Old 12-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
been there, tried and yes service is great. I do have the name card.
Bro can share location? Thx in advance
Old 12-05-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruize707 View Post
Could you please share the location? Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiumboi View Post
Bro can share location? Thx in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Bros, can you please share with me shop name and actual address. Will up you 11 pts in return, thanks
sharing is caring bros, do PM me.. will share a pic of the name card with bros.
Old 13-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
zeratulxz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
sharing is caring bros, do PM me.. will share a pic of the name card with bros.
U mean zz venus bro? Or other place? Can share the place or not... thanks
Old 14-05-2015, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeratulxz View Post
U mean zz venus bro? Or other place? Can share the place or not... thanks
Plz drop me a PM with ur wechat or KiK ID For those wanting the pic of the namecard.
Old 23-05-2015, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

As we know that in GP, the NL are strictly not allowed to offer roaming or other extra services.

Actually, girls who work in this line strongly knows that most of the customers in fact prefer extra service than the normal boring handjob or so-called rawatan tradisional.

And I believe majority of the NL in GP would want to offer that extra service if they are given the permission to do so as they are able to make more money and at the same time make their customer happy, end-up in a win-win situation.

Just imagine if they don't mind doing handjob for men then autoroaming the top should be nothing big deal to them.

The more conservative thinking one may allow top roaming while the more open minded one may allow full roaming.

Have bros ever wonder what if your favourite GP nasi lemak quit and work in other massage joint, do you think they will allow roaming ?

I am certain that there are some NL who have quitted GP did allow extra service while they are working in other joint.

Because I accidentally discovered some of them offering "special" service when I visited those joint and realised they are the ex-gp NL.

Please do not ask which NL or from which branch as they wanted it to be confidential and I respected their decision unless they don't mind revealing.

So any bros know whether fifi who works in the new joint do offer any other extra ?
Old 23-05-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

To what i know, GG is totally 'wash hand'.
she is now selling cosmetic n women product back in her hometown.
but she was a playful n quite naughty while serving me
Old 23-05-2015, 10:37 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
To what i know, GG is totally 'wash hand'.
she is now selling cosmetic n women product back in her hometown.
but she was a playful n quite naughty while serving me
Wow, sayang lehhhh.

Such an elegant and sweet girl like her don't work in massage line is really damn wasted, she can make tonnes and tonnes of money for sure if she do massage plus roaming because she got the attraction & charisma that other NL girls are lack of.

Before she left she told me that she had to go back to her kampong and look after her family member therefore quited the job. So is she now still staying in kota bahru kelatan ?

I remembered 2 years ago when she massaged me, she allowed me to touch her back while batin and she liked to make fun of me and talk dirty jokingly.

Occasionally she will also like to talk cock with me, I mean really talking about my manhood and how to keep clean so on and so forth...

She is indeed one of the nicest nasi lemak that had left goldpoint...

Those were really the good old days ...

Compare to last time, now the new batch of NLs are mostly (if not all):

1) Boring

2) Service below average

3) Not so flexible in allowing customer to "pegang luar"

4) Low girlfriend feel

5) Look wise not appealing
Old 24-05-2015, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro local best

100% agree. I love NL massage ... Their charm & natural appeal is overwhelming . You can talk dirty and play with them coz they enjoy to be a bit naughty.
I'm bored to death of NL massage that provides batin only. Zzz...
Normally when I go to a new NL joint .. Will talk to the girl to see if 'ada chance' for anything more. If she seems that it's negotiable.. Then I will try. If it's strictly batin.. I won't bother just like GP. So far I have had limited success with NL. Coz the good ones don't stick around long
We're left with the below average ones.

Maybe market not so happening in jb area . If there's new lobang.. Pls share for all us bros that adore NLs.

Cheers
Old 24-05-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknightJB View Post
Bro local best
100% agree. I love NL massage ... Their charm & natural appeal is overwhelming . You can talk dirty and play with them coz they enjoy to be a bit naughty.
I'm bored to death of NL massage that provides batin only. Zzz...
Normally when I go to a new NL joint .. Will talk to the girl to see if 'ada chance'for anything more. If she seems that it's negotiable.. Then I will try. If it's strictly batin.. I won't bother just like GP.
In fact, goldpoint is a place where the NL girls can be fish or pick up during their off day example few year ago in permas branch like chili, erika or in sentosa branch like nelly or evon or the more open minded ones.

But in order to achieve your goal, the following are my suggestions :

1) For a start you will have to be a vegetarian first and be a nice boy and act cute infront of them. (don't reveal your fox tail)

2) Next show her your concern for her like asking her about her well being, family, problems, etc.

3) Try to crack jokes with her, make her feel comfortable with you. If you can make a girl laugh, you are likely to get further with her.

4) Try to compliment her. You know lah, mostly girls wants to feel good about themselves.

5) Last but not least, your most important task is "be brave". Most girls like people with confidence, but not ego. Approach her sincerely that you want to meet her for a date, of course the detail itinerary of the outing you don't mentioned first lah, or else sekali both of you kena malu.

These are just my five simple steps to invite a NL out and brudders have their own ways to do so.

As you know that NL girls are generally more emotional (感性) whereas Char Keow Teow girls are more rational (理性), that makes it easier for NL to generate good feeling towards the opposite sex.

Sometimes even without offering money tips, you just need to buy them their favourite foods or barang, they will have a liking for you.

Just to share a little small secret, in fact about 3 years ago when I always frequent GP sentosa, lavender and nelly are my favourite nasi lemak. At that time, Fifi was just transferred from permas branch to sentosa not long, therefore she was still quite green there.

Fifi and I were chatting about her favourite overseas tour destination and attractions and then suddenly to my shocking surprise, she even suggested going with me alone overseas for few days but I have to bear all the travel expenses for her.

Although this pleasant surprise seems too good to be true and very attractive to me but because she is not my dream girl type and also time/date did not match, therefore end up did not further discuss with her anymore.

After that seldom look for her again but mainly focus more of my visits with other NL girls...

However as a girl gets older, she will become more intelligent or pandai and not so easy to get so-called "brainwash" hehe...

Fifi is more mature now and want to date her out is not as easy as last time anymore...
Old 24-05-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster

noted down bro!! lol
Old 25-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Wow bro localbest

Gotta say if fifi had asked me ... Yes definitely.
Although I was only serviced by her twice ..was immediately attracted as she's
Just my type... Pretty .. Manja.. And voluptuous. Nice big boobs.

I had hoped that I could slowly try to get into her good books but she left GP.

Waste... She could make lots of money just by offering batin/AR.

Dreaming of having her massage me again.
Old 25-05-2015, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 17
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

Bro, can pm me still got anyNL willing to give extra service to earn more $$, I lost contact last time at love9.
Old 25-05-2015, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 604 / Power: 16
blackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to allblackie19 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
I heard from fifi that she & zack have opened their own MP somewhere in Tmn U.
They offer package rm168 for 1 1/2 hour, consist of body massage, batin & body scrub. Cant remember well.
2Nd floor, above workshop or accessories shop, not sure.
havent tried myself
Bro, can share contact?

Thanks!
Old 25-05-2015, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Ultraman63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
In fact, goldpoint is a place where the NL girls can be fish or pick up during their off day example few year ago in permas branch like chili, erika or in sentosa branch like nelly or evon or the more open minded ones.

But in order to achieve your goal, the following are my suggestions :

1) For a start you will have to be a vegetarian first and be a nice boy and act cute infront of them. (don't reveal your fox tail)

2) Next show her your concern for her like asking her about her well being, family, problems, etc.

3) Try to crack jokes with her, make her feel comfortable with you. If you can make a girl laugh, you are likely to get further with her.

4) Try to compliment her. You know lah, mostly girls wants to feel good about themselves.

5) Last but not least, your most important task is "be brave". Most girls like people with confidence, but not ego. Approach her sincerely that you want to meet her for a date, of course the detail itinerary of the outing you don't mentioned first lah, or else sekali both of you kena malu.

These are just my five simple steps to invite a NL out and brudders have their own ways to do so.

As you know that NL girls are generally more emotional (感性) whereas Char Keow Teow girls are more rational (理性), that makes it easier for NL to generate good feeling towards the opposite sex.

Sometimes even without offering money tips, you just need to buy them their favourite foods or barang, they will have a liking for you.

Just to share a little small secret, in fact about 3 years ago when I always frequent GP sentosa, lavender and nelly are my favourite nasi lemak. At that time, Fifi was just transferred from permas branch to sentosa not long, therefore she was still quite green there.

Fifi and I were chatting about her favourite overseas tour destination and attractions and then suddenly to my shocking surprise, she even suggested going with me alone overseas for few days but I have to bear all the travel expenses for her.

Although this pleasant surprise seems too good to be true and very attractive to me but because she is not my dream girl type and also time/date did not match, therefore end up did not further discuss with her anymore.

After that seldom look for her again but mainly focus more of my visits with other NL girls...

However as a girl gets older, she will become more intelligent or pandai and not so easy to get so-called "brainwash" hehe...

Fifi is more mature now and want to date her out is not as easy as last time anymore...
Yup.. U are rite bro..she loves to travel.I took her out a couple of times and she also asked me to bring her overseas but i wasnt too keen.I preferred gigi to her..gigi was more down to earth and a kampong girl at heart..Dated both of them together with helena,erica,happy and nelly.Bumped into chilly and the original elly from permas branch at other joints..Its very easy to date them out if u are humble and super nice to them...hehe
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1