The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-10-2021, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
captain-jacky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycaptain-jacky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Remember those popular health center I missed on following
Marina south health center ( Super Bowl same building)
Bukit Timah shopping shopping 4th floor
LK building health center
Katong health center
Kallang way health center
Old 30-10-2021, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
chang2125 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
My first gossip topic was HC marina south ,katong ,bugis/fortune and upp sergn shopping centre Hougang Desauna. (:

Encounters names like Miko,Ice($100 for bbbj,ex but worth it as she claimed),Chilli ,some malaysian
USSC Chilli is my favorite..
Old 30-10-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1030 / Power: 21
ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chang2125 View Post
yes bro!! Cheap and good though the HC abit run down like 70s or 80s but the good r cheap n decent hahaha.
Another heaven is galaxy hc......under hotel basement.
Old 30-10-2021, 07:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chang2125 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
yes bro!! Cheap and good though the HC abit run down like 70s or 80s but the good r cheap n decent hahaha.
Another heaven is galaxy hc......under hotel basement.
There was once a raid at doorstep entrance of USSC hougang desauna, my deed was done by Malaysian ML and she flee upon alert , leaving me " in advantage" of walking off "scot free", (no need to pay at counter after session). After that day,I messaged her and she say when I come back to repay her lol. I told her "I'll be back!"
Old 31-10-2021, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 17
malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

One time accidentally walk into diamond de sauna at JSP, knn all the lao pig 🐽 brother stare at you back side when you 🚿, sit at the drink counter, one ah piek approach me say want to friend with me, invite me for dinner after massage, ccb later know from the ML this place is the haven for lao gay gethering....
Old 31-10-2021, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Yes, Tanglin HC.
Managed to raw Natra a few times
This malay gal play hard to fj yet you managed to raw 👍🏻
Old 31-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

malaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to beholdmalaysiapig is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Werdna70 View Post
Reminiscing the good times at Take5, bros that are familiar will know how long that have been, when I was doing my ICT years back, our camp was in Bedok & usually in the 2nd week of ICT, there will be field exercise, a typical 3days 2nights exercise will be declared as a 4days 3nights exercise to my OC at home, the extra night will be spent at Take5, relax in sauna & pool, and after that have supper with some of the ML, then spending the night at SeaView hotel back then. Only checking out at 6.30am the next morning, and booking in back camp before 7.30am. And all these are done still wearing my NS uniform 😂😂😂.
I have visited all the HC along stratch of katong East Coast road, Yoli, take 5, lia lia, katong de sauna, odiean, solid gold at TBG, now thinking of those sexy ML also steam already
Old 02-11-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Memoirs of HC

Below with English subtitles
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe6JyDWS

Last edited by formidable; 02-11-2021 at 11:02 AM.
Old 02-11-2021, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
Bugis HC was named as Double Happiness with Chinese sign shuang xi b4 n they had another branch at Allson Hotel named Roponggi
Their syt Malaysian MLs still the best n boss guy n wife was friendly too
yes best when they have a male reception,so just go for steam/sauna at the tv area and spotted anyone can just asked him
Old 02-11-2021, 07:16 PM
Samster

ad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud ofad_riche has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
yes best when they have a male reception,so just go for steam/sauna at the tv area and spotted anyone can just asked him
hahaha, u still remember him!!! Gigi told me ice struck 1st prize and collected the money from that attendant. He also part time collect 4 d over there from those girls.
Wonderful Era.....
Old 02-11-2021, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
This malay gal play hard to fj yet you managed to raw 👍🏻
yes bro, i tried her few time when she shifted to hc at far east plaza........very very mission impossible....
Old 02-11-2021, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad_riche View Post
yes bro, i tried her few time when she shifted to hc at far east plaza........very very mission impossible....
think went to Tanglin shopping centre also
Old 03-11-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2054 / Power: 22
Specialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond reputeSpecialboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malaysiapig View Post
I have visited all the HC along stratch of katong East Coast road, Yoli, take 5, lia lia, katong de sauna, odiean, solid gold at TBG, now thinking of those sexy ML also steam already
you missed out Iris HC. Have visited all these places, my favourite is Solid Gold.
Old 03-11-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Anyone missed the good old Health Centre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specialboy View Post
you missed out Iris HC. Have visited all these places, my favourite is Solid Gold.
Iris ivory take 5 same
Old 03-11-2021, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Iris ivory take 5 same
Another one at the hotel 2nd floor, can't remember the name already , I counted peak time 10 HC between the road of joo chiat and Haig road , really enjoyed during the old time, too sad the good old days are gone ....😭😭😭
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1