The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-05-2016, 05:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
CombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCombatReady deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Chio food stall helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
If food not nice nevermind, try the person instead.
Very well bro
Old 19-05-2016, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
crackhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

was at the Suntec Kopi Tiam recently, the fish soup stall had a milfy operator, ...at least C cups and wearing a very tight top...couldn't keep my eyes off her...looks like prc boss coz she not in the kopi tiam white uniform
Old 23-05-2016, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 20
DeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDeCrucifix is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackhead View Post
was at the Suntec Kopi Tiam recently, the fish soup stall had a milfy operator, ...at least C cups and wearing a very tight top...couldn't keep my eyes off her...looks like prc boss coz she not in the kopi tiam white uniform
Got take any picture of her ?
Old 29-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

ABC market got this stall selling zi char style like pork rib rice etc, opposite of the fatty cheong char siew rice. The milf looks like the wife of the owner, look wise maybe late 30s but she got a slutty face. Her dressing always make u fantasize of her. Today she wears a knit wear top but with a black bra...the knit wear is thin so you can see the sexy outline of her black bra...
Old 30-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1339 / Power: 12
OriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud ofOriginalSHAVE has much to be proud of

The daughter of the ban mian stall @ Blk 201 Tampines Foodcentre. Sometime will see her wear SP tshirt and help around with the stall at night.
Old 30-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 9
RenZaiJiangFu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenZaiJiangFu is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRenZaiJiangFu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OriginalSHAVE View Post
The daughter of the ban mian stall @ Blk 201 Tampines Foodcentre. Sometime will see her wear SP tshirt and help around with the stall at night.
Thank you for sharing.
Old 30-05-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 20
Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!Uncouth is one of the Best!

Bukit timah plaza B1 got this small cake shop near the staircase to carpark. Spotted 2 SYT working in the shop. Both are sweet and not bad looking. :P
Old 30-05-2016, 05:21 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15426 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Ghim moh estate has a hardware store, same stretch as Snip Avenue.

Young girl, big Papaya. SYT. Very sweet and polite. not small build but Big and Young.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 30-05-2016, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
retsmas deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ang mo kio blk 202 kopi tiam got one ban mian store owner daughter help out at the store. Young but hv a nice big boobs. Used to dress daringly in singlet and shorts but nt nw. Every man will stare at her whenever she walks pass. Dont knw what happened but nw she dress less daring liao.. Most time is t shirt only. Maybe kenna molested b4.. Lol.
Old 31-05-2016, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 309 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

with tattoo also

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
Ghim moh estate has a hardware store, same stretch as Snip Avenue.

Young girl, big Papaya. SYT. Very sweet and polite. not small build but Big and Young.
Old 31-05-2016, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 9
sexhub is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexhub is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexhub is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
with tattoo also
You there bio how many times?
Old 31-05-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 11
wanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwanchope is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by raider123 View Post
ABC market got this stall selling zi char style like pork rib rice etc, opposite of the fatty cheong char siew rice. The milf looks like the wife of the owner, look wise maybe late 30s but she got a slutty face. Her dressing always make u fantasize of her. Today she wears a knit wear top but with a black bra...the knit wear is thin so you can see the sexy outline of her black bra...
Late 30s meh? Thought 40s? But yeah I am nearly 20 years her junior but would like to do her too.... Try the western stall the tiong bu. Quite hot too
Old 31-05-2016, 10:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 585 / Power: 21
raider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to allraider123 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchope View Post
Late 30s meh? Thought 40s? But yeah I am nearly 20 years her junior but would like to do her too.... Try the western stall the tiong bu. Quite hot too
Age doesnt matter so long as you get a hardon when u see her. Give you a young thing but no feel also no kick

From her dressing, can tell she is still sexually active. She is very polite too.
Old 31-05-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
JAXXX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyDevilz View Post
Anyone know anything about the blonde sisters operating a wanton noodle stall at Honglim?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHornyDevilz View Post
Anyone? One of them goes braless all the time. Damn perky nipples always makes me horny.
These 2 sisters issit?

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...er-daughters-0

Boobs not big so save money, don't wear bra lor. LOL

I wanna see more of the Lady from the BLK 505 Jurong West Food Centre You Tiao stall.
That outfit she was wearing in the pic posted by a bro is practically a grey version of the Hooters Girls uniform.
Just need to photoshop the singlet white color and the shorts orange color. LOL

Last edited by JAXXX; 31-05-2016 at 11:42 PM.
Old 01-06-2016, 02:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Bro she is helping out her mum. But she is really one chio bu tat caught my eye. Her temper noy very good also. Peak our time she will show the pek chek face but I like hahaha
oh she helping out her mother ah? she is married or single? If single dun mind go di siao her leh. But chuan sia I stay Changi just to pia down yishun bio her and eat a bowl of wanton mee..

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1