The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-08-2021, 12:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 321 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2200 / Power: 22
axlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond reputeaxlrose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Nice bro tomyum88!!!!!! More power to u!!!! Keep pumping!!!
Old 20-08-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 932 / Power: 19
JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudus View Post
That bad ? Hahaha. But I do find her picture weird on her face.. its like there is photoshop.. thus I'm not sure is it real..
It not photoshp, u know nowadays alot of apps that you can installed and turn an ugly fark to a beauty? I met a couples maids and so far none come close to their pics. My cock shrink and run far far
Old 20-08-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomyum88 View Post

Hee her employer always not home. Went up few times to bang her. Omg she's a damn horny indo lady. Normally on Friday night when her employer go her bf house to stay for a night and i went up mid night..

Up many ladies before. Indo or pinoy. But prefer pinoy they more passion. Indo more wild i must say.

Have a permanent pinoy lover and many extras when my lover is not available. hee..
Very professional, can hold camera n fuck the same time. Practice make perfect. More of these shots please
Old 20-08-2021, 01:06 PM
Samster

JERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to beholdJERK-KAN is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by kudus View Post
That bad ? Hahaha. But I do find her picture weird on her face.. its like there is photoshop.. thus I'm not sure is it real..
This is pics without makeup and those beauty cam apps... So what you think? Still sexy and alluring?

Old 20-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
kudus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERK-KAN View Post
This is pics without makeup and those beauty cam apps... So what you think? Still sexy and alluring?

Ah.. I see.. ok. Got it.. haha
Old 20-08-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
CISG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackieWong View Post
My regular maid in need of financial help ask me to intro please pm me for her ctc
Bro can pm contact? Tks
Old 20-08-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
Tomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTomyum88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here another car fun with my ex indo. 1 year plus ago when she just came. Fuck her many times and what surprise me is she wants and love ass fxxx. Hee.

Anyone keen share real videos can pm me. Wechat or telegram but prefer wechat.

Sorry for the bad lighting hee..
Old 20-08-2021, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 10
morpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymorpheusx022014 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Is she the same person as the lady in green on the previous page?
Old 20-08-2021, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
tyty9191 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Here another car fun with my ex indo. 1 year plus ago when she just came. Fuck her many times and what surprise me is she wants and love ass fxxx. Hee.

Anyone keen share real videos can pm me. Wechat or telegram but prefer wechat.

Sorry for the bad lighting hee..
Bro, pls pm
Old 20-08-2021, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
Fighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to beholdFighter is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Upped her before, she looks cute in real life. Hugh headlamps if remember correctly saw her bra 40DD. Years back she lived at SN near to Nex area, not sure if still there.
Old 20-08-2021, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Gd score bro, them legs should open more wider.
Old 20-08-2021, 07:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Hee her employer always not home. Went up few times to bang her. Omg she's a damn horny indo lady. Normally on Friday night when her employer go her bf house to stay for a night and i went up mid night..

Up many ladies before. Indo or pinoy. But prefer pinoy they more passion. Indo more wild i must say.

Have a permanent pinoy lover and many extras when my lover is not available. hee..
This type of mature indo is good to fuck enjoy.
Old 20-08-2021, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:

LOL fucking cui
Old 20-08-2021, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
LOL fucking cui
Looks like 蔡头 from Taiwan
Old 20-08-2021, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheusx022014 View Post
Is she the same person as the lady in green on the previous page?
Yes bingo... U r right
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1