The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 06-11-2003, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

bro NC, I only drink milk lah ..... leave the hard work (thrusting) to you

Quote:
Originally posted by new_cummer
Yayaya....cow peh cow bu type....when you thrust in hard...right?...hahaha

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 06-11-2003, 12:55 AM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute
San San

San San is back in spore and will start work soon

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 06-11-2003, 01:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
new_cummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by cuntking
bro NC, I only drink milk lah ..... leave the hard work (thrusting) to you
Sure or not....drink milk oni...hahaha....who believe u.

Ok lor....next time when you drink milk....my didi drink her pussy juice lor....swee boh...kekeke
Old 06-11-2003, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Ah Neo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

Wondering if she's worth a try ... hope to close my deal first (get the commission) ... then chiong down ...

Quote:
bro neo, YES they are BIG and she is T's house gal .............. should be back to work on Friday.
Old 06-11-2003, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 23
Jang5556 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJang5556 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

Quote:
Originally posted by Ah Neo
Wondering if she's worth a try ... hope to close my deal first (get the commission) ... then chiong down ...
Bro,

She is probably worth the try due to the hype she is getting currently and your peace of mind. If you don't try, you will always wonder. Best to do and if good, great. If not, need not wonder again

Regards

Jang
Old 07-11-2003, 01:55 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

bro NC, up to you to imagine what I do in the room lor ....... I thought you prefer to let you tongue do the talking when it cums to pussy .... hee hee hee

Quote:
Sure or not....drink milk oni...hahaha....who believe u.

Ok lor....next time when you drink milk....my didi drink her pussy juice lor....swee boh...kekeke

Old 07-11-2003, 02:12 PM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

bro neo, she worth or not is like what bro jang said up to you to try and decide for yourself.

Why wait untill you close a deal, she could be your lucky cow ...... deals cum to you after you are bless by those holy balls .... hee hee hee

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Jang5556
Bro,

She is probably worth the try due to the hype she is getting currently and your peace of mind. If you don't try, you will always wonder. Best to do and if good, great. If not, need not wonder again

Regards

Jang

Old 07-11-2003, 02:14 PM
Samster

Update

San San is down with fever and may start work only next week, or else we will have to wait another 6 weeks for her. *sign*

Bo Bo had start work, going down ear;y to avoid the "Q"

Quote:

Old 09-11-2003, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Update

Quote:
San San is down with fever and may start work only next week, or else we will have to wait another 6 weeks for her. *sign*

wah bro king, u seem to know every movement of San San. Seem u r veryc lose to her hor.
Old 09-11-2003, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
chin is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Update

Quote:

wah bro king, u seem to know every movement of San San. Seem u r veryc lose to her hor.
Old 09-11-2003, 03:03 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

Ok lah ... will definitely try ... since she's residing at HQ ... should not run away too fast right?

Quote:
bro neo, she worth or not is like what bro jang said up to you to try and decide for yourself.

Why wait untill you close a deal, she could be your lucky cow ...... deals cum to you after you are bless by those holy balls .... hee hee hee
Old 09-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 0
new_cummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

Quote:
Ok lah ... will definitely try ... since she's residing at HQ ... should not run away too fast right?
Bro Neo....with that kind of heavy load on her....how fast can she run....kekekeke....

Dun worry....she will be waiting for you.......with legs wide open...saying...lai ah....lai ah...lai sio kan ah....hahahaha
Old 10-11-2003, 01:05 AM
Samster

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: HQ 1st Party Gal

Quote:

Dun worry....she will be waiting for you.......with legs wide open...saying...lai ah....lai ah...lai sio kan ah....hahahaha
Old 10-11-2003, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 23
zyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to allzyxel01 is a name known to all
Re: San San

Quote:
Yah yah sure she is back in spore. Back to work? Sure or not....?? She come here for holiday only lah....

Cheers!
zyxel
Old 12-11-2003, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lionel is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally posted by glstunner
No la...cola FR is up on e other side wat........didnt log in meh???????

Hi bro glstunner,

Will you please refer me to "e other side" pleeeeees. thanks a lot
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1