The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Eugene696969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: MR for 小沫

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not sure if you are aiming for her bro; anyway here goes my brief MR on her:

She is not going to be here for long so she asked me to write an MR for her as she needs to maximi$e the potential within this short period...
from the initial smses exchanged & communication she was really responsive and polite, and that sweet voice many bros already mentioned she has...

Well I feel obligated to write for her as she has provided me with almost exemplary service. Not the teasing session that I normally like, but she is so hardworking; the action almost never ends until she is perspiring a little bit - I kept on checking if she is tired... I think that she will tired herself out if she does get busy. If she keeps up with desirable service attitude shown today, think it's a matter of time that it'll be difficult to get a slot. Massage wise she admitted that she is not pro level but I think it was hard and good enough for me - somemore it was the kneading instead of "elbowing" type - I have to repeat this, she is so hardworking during massage (and the rest as well)...

Now I am not sure if I should go for the tarma next or just enjoy the time with her alone...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=485790
Hello bro.. Thanks for the recco... Actually I've already tried her..
She is good.. I did write an fr for her.. But cannot retrieve leh...

So bros, actually wanting to try another girl in another stable.. Wait for my mr ok?? Hehe:
Old 04-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone try this Happy?
Got AR/BBBJ/CIM
Appreciate any feedback

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=481862
Old 04-11-2014, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Nekos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro can recommend any ML with a breast fuck finish as i love big tits xD
Thanks
Old 05-11-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Look really chio but so far cant find any MR...Anyone tried her before?

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=483447
Old 05-11-2014, 03:02 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Public Service Announcement:
Notice some suspicious posters again providing recommendations for a specific stable only.

We're all adults here. Always check the prior postings of someone who is recommending a ML that you're keen to try. Gauge for yourself if the poster is genuine or not (maybe he likes one stable only, maybe he writes FRs for one girl only, that does happen).

Click on the poster's name and select "Find All Posts by...". You can then see what they have posted.

I tend to trust regular brothers here who have visited a range of stables. I myself tend to visit Tiger's ladies because I prefer massage but I have visited other stables too.

Will be posting an MR on one of sglonelyguy's "local masseuses" (ie MILF masseuses who have damn good massage skills). Tried Jia Jia recently and would recommend her for proper massage:

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4038

MR when I have time
Old 05-11-2014, 06:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
gentingfw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
ssg belinda got give ar too
rtm her again soon
Do agrees she is customer oriented...
Just that went town area parking waste time.

recommend for bros who want cum many times
(Hj)
Old 05-11-2014, 07:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

OKTs are still very bad at putting language skills on their sites.

DEAR OKT,

PLEASE PUT WHETHER YOUR GIRL CAN UNDERSTAND OTHER LANGUAGES ON THEIR PAGES. THIS WILL HELP US NON-CHINESE SPEAKING BROS.

THANK YOU.

Bro Stiffness, sorry for hijacking your thread, but lack of really good English capable MLs is frustrating when seeing all the gems on this thread that we can't try without lots of effort! And very difficult to get any chemistry with them even if we can get there.

Regulars:
Venus RTC

Google Translate worthy (non-English speaking but totally worth the effort):
Yang Yang RTC
Miqi back for limited time only!
Old 05-11-2014, 07:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Noob9876 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Public Service Announcement:
Notice some suspicious posters again providing recommendations for a specific stable only.

We're all adults here. Always check the prior postings of someone who is recommending a ML that you're keen to try. Gauge for yourself if the poster is genuine or not (maybe he likes one stable only, maybe he writes FRs for one girl only, that does happen).

Click on the poster's name and select "Find All Posts by...". You can then see what they have posted.

I tend to trust regular brothers here who have visited a range of stables. I myself tend to visit Tiger's ladies because I prefer massage but I have visited other stables too.

Will be posting an MR on one of sglonelyguy's "local masseuses" (ie MILF masseuses who have damn good massage skills). Tried Jia Jia recently and would recommend her for proper massage:

http://www.sglonelyguy.com/?p=4038

MR when I have time
Bro Stiffness,

So what is the problem here that I am a regular customer for a specific stable? While I may be new to the forum in terms of postings, I am not new in this forum since early 2000s. I have visited many FL, MP and houses. I like to stay loyal to one stable if they are provide the services provided which makes my money spent worthwhile.

What about you? As far as I can remember, not too long ago, you were also having problems with Bro The Unforgiven over the same issue, which is patrolling this forum as if you are the policeman of this thread. While I give credit to you for starting this thread, don't think you hold the authority over our postings. And thank you for your time in checking out my profile.
Old 05-11-2014, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I just took the chance to wrote something for her bcos she did gave me a reasonably good session despite the fact that "she don't gum me". Anyway season chiongster should know that all FR/MR should be taken with a pinch of salt. These WL are never consistent in their service. Too many good MR to their credit will only give them a chance to slack off.

It was quite fun initially (I mean the ML reciting what you wrote about them), until they mentioned things that I didn't wrote ..... it was not used against me, but more like the salt was added so the bros can negotiate for more services.
I reckoned that she's not really your type, but she is one of the better ones out there now-that's why she's in our signatures.

Have my own experiences/views regarding the recitals, but just keep them to myself and end this episode bah.
But I am sure you are aware I do mention you a lot to you know who & occasionally to score pt (if any) I'll ask the ML "my friend mentioned he'd visit, did he?" all of them have no inkling who I talking about though...

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
I got nothing new to post. My past 1 month sessions were all RTM except for Rainie. It is time to touch base with those regulars that has given me a lot of good services in the past. This is my most kuai month, only 1 rainie was added to my signature.
Sorry to hear that you had a kuai month
Bad bad October for me too, with the incident that ppl said happened last week...
& I wrote a brief comment about a ML that I kinda like but I think the bros took it the wrong way... Felt quite bad cos the ML found out bout the comment and told me it affected her business real bad...

Well, looking forward to a great nov!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Hello bro.. Thanks for the recco... Actually I've already tried her..
She is good.. I did write an fr for her.. But cannot retrieve leh...

So bros, actually wanting to try another girl in another stable.. Wait for my mr ok?? Hehe:
Yeah bro, saw your MR on her b4 I went to see her... But now your MR is really "missing" leh
Who's the one you wanna try? So secretive? Lol

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 05-11-2014, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
kwahnok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 晴晴 Qing Qing from SgSexcapades.Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinghu View Post
bro, quite confuse give us the verdict good or no good. Almost want to make a booking, thanks.
Well, if her body changes shape just over these few days, it'll be a shock for me. I may go visit her again to see what exactly happen.

Frankly, I'm sure there are other bros that have visited her. If someone else could help verify that would be great. Anyway, I did mention she is new and fresh, therefore if her service level drop due to fatigue, she'll probably not be in my list of regulars in the future. I prefer consistently high level of service.

Let's see... and if you're visiting, do tell her what you need and see if she complies. Better ask then expect mind reading from her.
Old 05-11-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Bro Derrickboy,

So when you going to tarma xiao mo & xiao han lol? The tag team power damn shiok. Oh and another thing, when you visit xiao mo alone, which room did you use ah, xiao han kena locked outside ah?
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 05-11-2014, 09:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1080 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 11
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Bro Derrickboy,

So when you going to tarma xiao mo & xiao han lol? The tag team power damn shiok. Oh and another thing, when you visit xiao mo alone, which room did you use ah, xiao han kena locked outside ah?
Bro, probably next week lah... Stock used up liao also need to check if their schedule gum or not...

I think is the room with door facing the apartment main door? The whole place very dark-machiam set up for Halloween
Xiao Han was also engaged when I visited xiao mo but I didn't ask where she was... I believe the next room sharing the bathroom is used by some other ML. Xiao Han should have her own room lah, can't be everyone choose Tarma and only one of them can serve customer at one time...

Cathy, Mango, pipi, antong
Old 05-11-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro, probably next week lah... Stock used up liao also need to check if their schedule gum or not...

I think is the room with door facing the apartment main door? The whole place very dark-machiam set up for Halloween
Xiao Han was also engaged when I visited xiao mo but I didn't ask where she was... I believe the next room sharing the bathroom is used by someone other ML. Xiao Han should have her own room lah, can't be everyone choose Tarma and only one of them can serve customer at one time...
Oh ic. Yes about the dark rooms man wtf. Would prefer if they had some other form of dim lighting. I think there were 3 ML's there, the third occupying the room on the left. The tarma room is facing the main door. There might be another room on the right, but I cannot remember clearly lol. Those 4 tits staring at me messed up my senses haha
BKK Update Apr 2015 #25100 #25102 #25104 #25105 #25107 #25108
Old 05-11-2014, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Who did u write abt That ppl took it wrong way? Pm me bro

Quote:
I reckoned that she's not really your type, but she is one of the better ones out there now-that's why she's in our signatures.

Have my own experiences/views regarding the recitals, but just keep them to myself and end this episode bah.
But I am sure you are aware I do mention you a lot to you know who & occasionally to score pt (if any) I'll ask the ML "my friend mentioned he'd visit, did he?" all of them have no inkling who I talking about though...

Sorry to hear that you had a kuai month
Bad bad October for me too, with the incident that ppl said happened last week...
& I wrote a brief comment about a ML that I kinda like but I think the bros took it the wrong way... Felt quite bad cos the ML found out bout the comment and told me it affected her business real bad...

Well, looking forward to a great nov!

Yeah bro, saw your MR on her b4 I went to see her... But now your MR is really "missing" leh
Who's the one you wanna try? So secretive? Lol
Old 05-11-2014, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
iamnoob1980 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My Commando contribution
Ling Ling from IF
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=487017

After receiving so many information from brothers that are willing to share here, I decided to contribute back to this community by commando-ing Ling Ling

Location is in the east, fairly new and well kept apartment with attached bathroom.

Looks - 7.5, sweet and demure lady, her looks grow on u. She's about 1.6m tall with long and slender legs, soft b+ cups (advertised as C).

Massage - 7.5 back massage not strong enough for me, but she is hard working to massage your entire body throughout . She also uses cold water to rub your back which is something new to me.

BM / Catbath - 8.5 She diligently BM and Catbath entire front and back of you and was done nicely.

BBBJ - 8 Again, was hardworking. Have good skills and stamina.

GFE - 8 Needed a while to warm up, but after that she was nice. We cuddle in bed and chit chat after the deed was done.

Overall, she is a quite hardworking lady and does what is expected to her diligently with no attitude etc. Not a time watcher definitely, my session with her exceeded the timing, and she continue to cuddle with me on bed and not chasing me away.

Should not be writing all these if I want to keep her to myself, but I think I should not be so selfish. Furthermore, I think she deserves better business.

Hope she can stays this way when she becomes more famous.

Definitely will RTM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1