The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-11-2014, 09:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominance View Post
My second MR goes to 小寒!
http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=485668

I would rate her overall services 6.5/10.

Opted for 2HJ, but she didn't manage to make me fire off my 2nd shot, abit disappointed, otherwise overall could have been 7.5,8/10.

Time check just nice one hour, no + or - of your time, at least she tried her best until time's up. She wiped me dry after I bath, chat for abit, paid and leave.

I feel that she is more suitable for bros going for 1HJ and a good massage but not 2HJ imo.

Looks: 7.5/10

Massage: 8/10 ; Pretty decent strength, not piano type

HJ: 6.5/10 ; Normal, not alot of techniques and no 69 leh

GFE: 7.5/10 ; Pretty good, help you undress etc, bring you to bath while she peek at you outside lol.

Autoroam : Yes, allow touching and sucking of boobs. Panties stay on though.

Apartment: Room and toilet very clean.
Hmm, I got 69 HJ with my tarma session bro, but I guess it depends on chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene696969 View Post
Ya bro...go try both. They r quite gd,i will rtm for sure,but I already aim one gal liao..if gd i will also intro all bros here. wait for my mr. Wahaha
Wah bro, which gal you aim?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Not sure if you are aiming for her bro; anyway here goes my brief MR on her:

She is not going to be here for long so she asked me to write an MR for her as she needs to maximi$e the potential within this short period...
from the initial smses exchanged & communication she was really responsive and polite, and that sweet voice many bros already mentioned she has...

Well I feel obligated to write for her as she has provided me with almost exemplary service. Not the teasing session that I normally like, but she is so hardworking; the action almost never ends until she is perspiring a little bit - I kept on checking if she is tired... I think that she will tired herself out if she does get busy. If she keeps up with desirable service attitude shown today, think it's a matter of time that it'll be difficult to get a slot. Massage wise she admitted that she is not pro level but I think it was hard and good enough for me - somemore it was the kneading instead of "elbowing" type - I have to repeat this, she is so hardworking during massage (and the rest as well)...

Now I am not sure if I should go for the tarma next or just enjoy the time with her alone...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=485790
Yeah her voice really KC-able. She somehow knows when to be hard (during massage) and when to be soft (teasing, HJ, talking...) Really a gem.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Dominance deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by big321big View Post
Hmm, I got 69 HJ with my tarma session bro, but I guess it depends on chemistry?.
Maybe.. received from both of them ah?
Old 04-11-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 10
big321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to beholdbig321big is a splendid one to behold

69 was done by xiao mo (2nd HJ), so maybe xiao han never provide? I not sure also haha. Wah bro dun sad face leh, make me feel very bad haha.
Old 04-11-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was thinking to try between CHERRY or PEACE from LTD..

any bros had any advice?
Old 04-11-2014, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 10
charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

waiting for your MR. Interested to try them too...
Old 04-11-2014, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Lelo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gheun View Post
Hi, i'm very new here.

Anyone visited her yet?

http://www.shenhua69.com/cass/
I'm keen on her too
Old 04-11-2014, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
gheun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what does a ML do to me during HDLY and Juagen?
Old 04-11-2014, 04:06 PM
Samster

charles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samstercharles19 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Feeling nothing much to do at 1.30am, decided to go for some massage. Sent out a few sms but no one reply, suddenly and surprised xiao xue replied. From the photos,look not bad because its like not much make-up. Think and think since no one reply,i just give a try...

Anyway went and reach her place around 2.15am. Saw a few ladies there. Once I saw her, wow quite surprised. Real SYT with long eye lashes and some make up!Went inside her room, quite dark with some led light (abit irritating and she also agree,but she dunno how to off)

Here are my personal ratings for her:

Before and after shower together. chit chat quite alot while she help me shower. Just need to stand still and she will do everything...

Looks: 9/10 (Sweet young girls look)
Massage: 5.5/10 (Relaxing but the massage timing like quite short leh)
Boobs: 9.5/10 (Sensual and for me is big enough)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Good suction but no CIM)
HJ: 9/10 (non-mechanical, very sensual)
GFE: 9.5/10 (Always asking am i cold, shower also adjust to the correct temperature)

Finish everything, still serve me hot water and give me a hug....
Overall, not bad for me...

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread.php?t=481895
Old 04-11-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1558 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChillNRelax View Post
Last I heard she was not taking new customers as there were a lot of raids around her location. Will need to wait for Bro Vaxva to put up her post again
Yah, she is nt ard at this moment but she will be back when it safer to operate. Anyway ar lover u hv nt experience anything until u try letting her tongue do her work.. U will fell off the bed like me.. haha..

Anyway bro whom pm me for ctc, sry I cun provide as to respect the respective ts. For bro who up my point, thanks u deep deep but sry I dun hv cap to up u bk.. really sry abt it.
Old 04-11-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2041 / Power: 15
urgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond reputeurgg has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Bros,

Any one patronise PanPan or WeiWei from SH68? Massage plus FJ.. hard to find now..

http://shenhua68.com/pan-pan-massage-fj/

http://shenhua68.com/wei-wei-massage/

Any Fr apart from the site itself?
Old 04-11-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

http://sbfsg.agency/showthread....ighlight=irene

Anyone visit her recently?saw some MR saying she allow 69HJ, really?
Old 04-11-2014, 09:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 13
kinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkinghu is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 晴晴 Qing Qing from SgSexcapades.Net

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwahnok View Post
Bro, I'm surprised. This doesn't sound like the same Qing Qing that I had. Her boobs are at least for sure not saggy, since they are not big to be saggy in the first place. Weird...
bro, quite confuse give us the verdict good or no good. Almost want to make a booking, thanks.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
how they find out ur real nick in the forum? must ninja ma
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Exactly the same thoughts. Being honest in this forum might get yourself sexposed. But for the sake of spirit of sharing in this close knitted community, I believe that a honest MR will save many of our fellow bros time and vitamin M in the long run.
generic is so right, but it doesn't bother me much except the fact that a lot of salt are added. I wonder what is the motive of such fellow bros?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
I am not saying rainie is bad, she is still good during the second session ..

Yes bro, I also noticed your lack of participation... it is kinda like your MR being used "against" you??? It was quite fun for me though, and the salt and pepper added sometimes are rather 夸张...
I knew what you meant about rainie, no worries.
I just took the chance to wrote something for her bcos she did gave me a reasonably good session despite the fact that "she don't gum me". Anyway season chiongster should know that all FR/MR should be taken with a pinch of salt. These WL are never consistent in their service. Too many good MR to their credit will only give them a chance to slack off.

It was quite fun initially (I mean the ML reciting what you wrote about them), until they mentioned things that I didn't wrote ..... it was not used against me, but more like the salt was added so the bros can negotiate for more services.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssurfer987 View Post
Bro, keep posting ma.
Always see ur MRs then shortlist and try...
Picha lobangs, then smoke your way thur loh.
Hope to see your MRs soon as Mint left and still finding replacement.. Hard to find nowadays...
I got nothing new to post. My past 1 month sessions were all RTM except for Rainie. It is time to touch base with those regulars that has given me a lot of good services in the past. This is my most kuai month, only 1 rainie was added to my signature.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 04-11-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
taylorlauren deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hoery from Mingzhao888
http://sbfsg.agency/show...398&highlight=

Decided to try this Professional Masseuse as Michelle strongly recommended her when I gave her a call today. I would say no regrets at all.

Hoery is a pleasant looking lady in her early 30s, and greeted me with a very warm greeting. We went into the room and got down to business where she gave me a very relaxing oil massage rubbing almost every single part of my tired aching body for about half an hour or so.

She continued with a professional Chinese acupressure massage, which she explained will "clear the meridians mentally", relieve my fatigue and body aches.

I enjoyed the session very much with a relaxed, comfortable environment with nice classical music playing in the background that I almost fell asleep. Hoery is a very, very good masseuse and I highly recommend her.
Old 04-11-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 10
ssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to allssurfer987 is a name known to all

I think those bros are trying to earn brownie pts or even get more services by mentioning and adding alot salt to your MR.. But by saying you write got extra services is not smart leh. Like that lagi cant get more service imo... Wrong way to approach seriously... Also damage your relationship with the ML loh for you bro mack.

Any season chiongster also know have to take MR/FR with a huge pinch of salt as ML are also human bound to have good and bad mood, and personal chemistry also count, what happened the last few day or even before your session also will make or break your session.

Just like my recent rtm to Princess and I get a less than satisfy session but I do believe it is an isolated incident as I think something is troubling/ bothering her. It also may be a case of tiredness set in and too many regulars so she slack abit toward me since I am not her hardcore regulars nor am I young and handsome.. But I will still rtm again to make sure, no harm giving some leeway since she previously given me some pretty decent and good sessions..

I also same story as bro mack, last month just rtm regulars since like not a lot new gem ML pop up..... Hopefully some gem ML pop up or maybe a return of a super gem ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
generic is so right, but it doesn't bother me much except the fact that a lot of salt are added. I wonder what is the motive of such fellow bros?

Anyway season chiongster should know that all FR/MR should be taken with a pinch of salt. These WL are never consistent in their service. Too many good MR to their credit will only give them a chance to slack off.

It was quite fun initially (I mean the ML reciting what you wrote about them), until they mentioned things that I didn't wrote ..... it was not used against me, but more like the salt was added so the bros can negotiate for more services.

I got nothing new to post. My past 1 month sessions were all RTM except for Rainie. It is time to touch base with those regulars that has given me a lot of good services in the past. This is my most kuai month, only 1 rainie was added to my signature.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1