The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2023, 09:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
adena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

in jakarta now maybe check out malio... can just go and drink there right?
Old 30-08-2023, 02:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
aszabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi. I am in Jakarta now and will be till next Tuesday. If anyone is interested for a company and do a guide tour for a newbie fmu
Old 30-08-2023, 12:12 PM
Samster

shagtownboi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setzer View Post
her tits gonna get abrasion? if yes then u gotto pay for her medical bills as well

just kidding, there's no fixed time limit as to how long an LD is gonna get you. If you're really handsome, maybe she will stay with you longer.

So to answer your qn.... for 2 hours, I think you will probably be looking at around 10-20 LDs per dancer (you just slowly order, like 1-2 LDs each time to keep her from running to other tables).

Alternatively, pick a fat/ugly one with ample of tits. These type probably will cost you lesser LDs

Ps. as tempting as it can be, stay away from the sofas (no additional charges) cos you will get swamped and can get quite irritating to fend them off
Thank you for the comprehensive answer. Looks like i need to sit on the stools near the stage.

10-20 drinks for 2 hours isnt bad. Might take turns with many ladies
Old 30-08-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 11
Angles deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAngles deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Does anyone got any info on Delta, friend said they got new sex machine for dick?? Said it's good for health. V interesting but also wondering if bros here have more insight into it.
Old 30-08-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Jl Kebon Jeruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post
No, I am not bule but i have been told about Kartika, so I gave it a shot. It was an experience but I have since had numerous similar ones in BKK. Still, it would be fun to do while in JKT.

Does Melinda have something similar to Kartika? I don’t drink, so for me, the thrill would be the B2B massages and a nice FJ to boot. I wonder what the charges are?

Sounds to me that Royal Mas is something that you would suggest to avoid. Correct?

Your tips and advice are very much appreciated!
These three streets used to be a FS paradise, but it seems that the area got hit hard by the pandemic.

If you want nuru (B2B), go to Royal Mas. I didn't mean to make RM a place to avoid. When you pick a girl, be sure to tell Yamada-san that you want nuru so he can order the girl to do it. He usually hangs around outside the place, waiting for potential customers to come by.

The shops here are divided into bars and massage shops. The advantages of bars are that you can sit, drink and sing with the girl before going upstairs, the girls can be viewed in person and they close late. The massage shops open early but close early. And you have to choose from pictures, although you can explain your preferences to the receptionist and ask for recommendations. Since the emphasis is on massage, you usually get a good rubdown. If you want a oil massage, tell the therapist. Except for Royal Mas, don’t pay anything upfront. But ask the cashier what the price is. As I mentioned, it should be 400k/1 hour. At the massage shops, it’s common to pay the full fee (400k) to the therapist at the end. Then you just walk out the shop. Note that the bar girls and therapists expect a handsome tip. At the bars, FS is automatic. But at the massage shops, you need to keep track of the time and tell the therapist to launch into chicky-chicky.

The ranks of the massage shops have been badly decimated. But Serba Sehat still reigns supreme. It’ll cost you 10k extra here. The only problem is that the receptionist is so crazy hot that you lose interest in anyone else.
Old 30-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
The ranks of the massage shops have been badly decimated. But Serba Sehat still reigns supreme. It’ll cost you 10k extra here. The only problem is that the receptionist is so crazy hot that you lose interest in anyone else.
Bro,can u share location of serba sehat? Can't find it on Google map
Old 30-08-2023, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
jq42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys.

I been going through pages of this thread, without finding an answer. Im hoping someone here can help.

In your opinion what are the differences between cheonging in Bangkok vs Jakarta?

Please correct me if I am wrong, but it seems that the quality of service is better in Thailand, but slightly more expensive.

Ive heard that the experience in Jakarta is less GFE and more rushing compared to bangkok. Is that right?

Which is more fun?
Old 30-08-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aszabo View Post
Hi. I am in Jakarta now and will be till next Tuesday. If anyone is interested for a company and do a guide tour for a newbie fmu
Am in Jakarta too. Leaving tomorrow. Want to go check out classic together ?
Old 30-08-2023, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jq42 View Post
In your opinion what are the differences between cheonging in Bangkok vs Jakarta?
This question could take a lengthy post to address, probably why you couldn't find an answer. Ultimately you'll have to find the answer yourself.

My take below: (and probably others can add on)

This is based on my 2 trips in both JKT and BKK in the last 3 months

1. I feel overall costs is lower in JKT compared to BKK

2. The general age of girls plying the trade is lower in JKT than BKK; I had couple 18 years old in separate occasions in JKT - I had to do a double take with their ID for the legality. In BKK you can probably find young girls too but I think likely 20ish

3. Looks wise, equal in both - you just have to explore and find. Think about it, Indonesia also has Chinese descent ~ Thai Chinese descent; the Malay origin ladies ~ darker skinned Thai ladies. you can find all! depending on your own taste.
One thing though, from my sample of around 10-15 fucks in each country, I met more natural big boobies in JKT. Damn those melons on some of the girls are really impressive and surprising in a good way too. In BKK the chances of big (but fake) boobies are higher.

4. Service standards - I also can't really say which is better, I've gotten very nice lovelies from both JKT and BKK - probably same point as 3, it depends from girl to girl. In JKT, probably because I met younger girls, there's a sense you can guide them along and they are more accommodating. In BKK, services are very good too and ladies generally know what they're doing - less 'unknown' but no fun surprises in that way.

5. Other peripheral considerations:
JKT has less interesting tourist attractions outside of the fuck sessions. BKK - well they don't receive 40 million tourists a year before COVID for no reason.
Food wise, I like the gorengs in JKT but Thai food will probably win in this department.
Traffic equally bad in both but public transport is better in BKK - I could get to some of the fuck shops by public transport in BKK but haven't really tried in JKT (another point is Grab is generally much cheaper in JKT)

Overall recommendation: if you just have limited chance for such fuck trips, BKK will be better.
JKT could be a new frontier after you get bored of BKK.

Good luck hunting and when you ultimately visit both, do share.
Old 30-08-2023, 09:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
aszabo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
Traffic equally bad in both but public transport is better in BKK - I could get to some of the fuck shops by public transport in BKK but haven't really tried in JKT (another point is Grab is generally much cheaper in JKT)
well taxi costs cheaper than public transport in many cities of world

P.S. still hope for some guide and drink buddy to explore Jakarta in next 5-6 days.
Old 30-08-2023, 10:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I met more natural big boobies in JKT. Damn those melons on some of the girls are really impressive and surprising in a good way too. In BKK the chances of big (but fake) boobies are higher.
So true

Quote:
5. Other peripheral considerations:
JKT has less interesting tourist attractions outside of the fuck sessions. BKK - well they don't receive 40 million tourists a year before COVID for no reason.
Food wise, I like the gorengs in JKT but Thai food will probably win in this department.
Actually I find the food about the same in their own way. Thai food will be more sour/sweet; and also teochew influenced chinese food.

Jakarta food will be more savory/fried, and there's also balinese /medan (also chinese influenced).

Quote:
Public transport ie. BTS is convenient in BKK. JKT also coming up with their own but guess it will take a while. Fastest way to travel in the city is still via grab motorbikes. Otherwise just book a premium grab/gojek car then slowly make your way to your destination.

Overall, I would think traffic in JKT is more manageable than BKK as you will be roughly able to gauge the peak/off peak hours for certain areas after a while.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 31-08-2023, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jl Kebon Jeruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
These three streets used to be a FS paradise, but it seems that the area got hit hard by the pandemic.

If you want nuru (B2B), go to Royal Mas. I didn't mean to make RM a place to avoid. When you pick a girl, be sure to tell Yamada-san that you want nuru so he can order the girl to do it. He usually hangs around outside the place, waiting for potential customers to come by.

The shops here are divided into bars and massage shops. The advantages of bars are that you can sit, drink and sing with the girl before going upstairs, the girls can be viewed in person and they close late. The massage shops open early but close early. And you have to choose from pictures, although you can explain your preferences to the receptionist and ask for recommendations. Since the emphasis is on massage, you usually get a good rubdown. If you want a oil massage, tell the therapist. Except for Royal Mas, don’t pay anything upfront. But ask the cashier what the price is. As I mentioned, it should be 400k/1 hour. At the massage shops, it’s common to pay the full fee (400k) to the therapist at the end. Then you just walk out the shop. Note that the bar girls and therapists expect a handsome tip. At the bars, FS is automatic. But at the massage shops, you need to keep track of the time and tell the therapist to launch into chicky-chicky.

Thanks, man!

Maybe I'll try Royal Mas if traffic is not a bitch one of the evenings. I've heard things about StarMoon Bar too, so it will be a toss up.

May give Classic a miss this time round.

If anyone has any direct contact for outcall Tantra/Nuru massage full-service in JKT, drop me a note.
Old 31-08-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 22
qetadg88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqetadg88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Is it safe travel to Jakarta now?
Old 31-08-2023, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 492 / Power: 13
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Jl Kebon Jeruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Bro,can u share location of serba sehat? Can't find it on Google map
I already did. Just walk up and down the streets in this area and you'll find it. I forgot to add that the long street leads to Kimochi Mabes II.
Old 31-08-2023, 08:35 PM
Samster

Here's my update for JKT.

If you find it useful please up my points, im in moderation

Went to JKT for work and decided to explore

1. Boca Rica

Trendy joint, expensive, no girls here, bring your own or pick up.. the place was not crowded, more guys then girls, its like a dance club. so come here if u just wanna chill by yourself or try to hook indonesian girls (dont count on it) the seats are all spaced far apart and they all come in their own groups with guys

2. Outcall massage sex to hotel

Open my wechat got around like 20-30 friend requests, chose one hot looking minah OL...price range around 800k - 1mil for massage and sex.

DO NOT GET CON LIKE ME haha.. all the photos are fake, yes i mean all the girls there use fake photos, not photoshop, but FAKE. will come as a different (more ugly) person.

but aiya, horny already so just do the deed..

3. Classic

next day went to classic like some guys suggested... was thinking of going mega ayu, royal etc but decided to play safe as i was alone and didnt want to be so adventurous.

location is easy to find, all taxi or grab know classic. when u go in, u will be given a plastic wrist tag, all is charged to the tag, your cigs, alchohol, girl fees etc..

took a seat at a corner and ordered 2 big bottle beers.. beer there is 110k per bottle.

there are sofas on the left and right of the place.. where the girls will rotate from time to time.. and the back is like those fish tank seats where there are some girls there also (cheaper)

most girls there are overweight, and look bored (understandable la) majority are 3/10.... if u look hard enough can find maybe a 5/10... if u want a 6/10, 7/10 then i advise u to drink more beer and they'll slowly look more better

asked one girl at the side of the sofa (more exp) to sit, the mummy came over and said 600k.. told her no. remember u are here for budget bonk..

was a good thing, coz i found one SYT 20 year old at the back for 380k rp..

after u chosen ur girl and u ready to do the deed, u proceed to the counter where they will close ur bill.. mine was around 600k coz had 2 beers.

u then proceed to go downstairs where the fuck rooms are, looks like a dungeon kinda kinky lol...room is barebones. piss before u go down coz no toilet bowl...

sex was mechanical, but she got horny and started frenching, really is those SYT kinda girl, abit inexperienced but thats the turn on..

nothing really fantastic..30mins finish and left...

CJ next...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1