The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-07-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
try her CIM if she offer.
Yes, she does cim 😁
Old 15-07-2018, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 8
Michaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to beholdMichaeltse is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
definitely not real age
aini looks younger, prob is early20s or just looks really syt. prettier than sara too imo.
sara looks more sweet late20s

but in terms of playability sara is higher. aini allows almost full roaming with some restriction, feels abit commercial to me. sara scores higher on the GFE as she's more natural.

in terms of communication, both are equally responsive. I feel that aini deserves some credit in her communications.

heard both parties have their price for "upgrades" - not sure if she would this time round. Heard from her she won't be staying long.

aini has a more bonkable bod and look for sure.
overall, both have their good points.
Wa could you tell me how get sara's upgrade man havent tried her upgrades yet.
Old 15-07-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3576 / Power: 19
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongforfun View Post
Had a visit ytd evening with one of the AP now, Donna from LTD. She really is quite hard to book, sms-ed for few days and no slot. Ytd tried my luck again and straight ask her if she is free at xx time and to my surprise she say she is! Maybe last min kena aeroplane and just nice I message in with my preferred time?

Anw to give a proper MR. like what many people say, she really is the prettiest ML I have ever seen ! From my cheong days in spa to this year switch to private housing ML, she is 100% the prettiest. She has a character in her, not those type of teh teh girls that speak in damn act cute high pitch voice but she holds herself very elegantly and ladylike, very charming to me and she can converse with you very well.
Massage quite good, obviously cannot compare to those legit places but good enough for self taught. She say she learn through feedback and also she will press her own body and see what feels good then she will apply to customers .
Her body is more darker colour , not those very white typical China girl, but a little bit tanner than usual ML, gives her a sporty look which I like.
Sensual wise, it's okay as well. Though she doesn't allow roaming down below and don't do kissing, but she is just so pretty that just by looking straight into her big pretty eyes and fondling her nice boobs can cum quite easily.
Overall very good visit, just that location a bit troublesome for non drivers like me, if got car shouldn't be an issue.
Got another Donna advertising at SLG. Gonna get confusing in future with MRs if not state which stable
Old 15-07-2018, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sorry guys. If anyone could shed some light(for those who managed to go for both).

I am thinking between carol or aini who wi be a better choice. Unable to go for both due to budget issues lol
Old 15-07-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthe View Post
Sorry guys. If anyone could shed some light(for those who managed to go for both).

I am thinking between carol or aini who wi be a better choice. Unable to go for both due to budget issues lol
both are good in their own space in terms of playability, services & attitude. however if u are a sucker for syt with hot bod, no doubt is aini.
Old 15-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 12
iamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriamthe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
both are good in their own space in terms of playability, services & attitude. however if u are a sucker for syt with hot bod, no doubt is aini.
Thanks bro. Up you my small 6points
Old 15-07-2018, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Wonder how much will be her upgrade price
Old 15-07-2018, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
FL seeker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Yes, she does cim 😁
Yes she do
Old 15-07-2018, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 16
sytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond reputesytdreamer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michaeltse View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Block22 View Post
Wonder how much will be her upgrade price
I also wish to bonk sara for long time, but no chance as she dont want to offer me, sad
Old 15-07-2018, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
jchew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthe View Post

It is better to try both then you will know which one is more delicious for u.
As many bro said before "one juicy meat is other fatal poison".
But in this case, i think both is juicy meat. only difference is who is more juicy.
Main point here is the serving time for both is longer. U need to wait for a good slot.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, qk qn. Read that lulu from slg is nicknamed kissing fish. Is it becos she allow frenching?
Old 15-07-2018, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro, qk qn. Read that lulu from slg is nicknamed kissing fish. Is it becos she allow frenching?
Yup. That is where the name comes from. Be nice and brush your teeth, before going.

Remember my first session last year, kiss till like no tomorrow. Upper lips and lower lips, two pair of lips.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
I also wish to bonk sara for long time, but no chance as she dont want to offer me, sad
May be you try top up more see can get upgrade or not

Quote:
Originally Posted by jchew View Post
It is better to try both then you will know which one is more delicious for u.
As many bro said before "one juicy meat is other fatal poison".
But in this case, i think both is juicy meat. only difference is who is more juicy.
Main point here is the serving time for both is longer. U need to wait for a good slot.
Both carol and sara are good

Carol : Good service commando type, service from shower till the end, if she still offer bbbj will be more shiok

Sara = Syt, playful and strong GFE feel type , HJ many patterns
Old 15-07-2018, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Yup. That is where the name comes from. Be nice and brush your teeth, before going.

Remember my first session last year, kiss till like no tomorrow. Upper lips and lower lips, two pair of lips.
Duly noted. Will bring Listerine as well, haha..
Old 15-07-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

RTM MR for XiaoQi

https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaoqi-massage/

Revisited her after move back to Central area.

Cuteness, GFE as good as before. Decent massage that eases some aches.

The warm water HDLY is really something, brings you to heaven easily, shiok to max. Skillfully done with lots of teasing.

Again, she is cute and she has skills, a good combination. The warm water HDLY is really something different. Details, really need to try and feel than describe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1