The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2023, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan69 View Post
Every time i head to the 2nd floor, the mamasan always push the blue dresses to me and i see some of the rest are better, how to ask for those?
Different mamasan has different groups bro.

Those sitting on the sofas on the 2nd floor main area are usually the freelancers.
Freelancers, as I understand only provide FS and not massage. Not sure about their price as I haven't tried them before; but vaguely remember to be higher.

They have more girls in a separate room which will appear for parade and for you to choose if you tell the mamasan you want to see them. These are the regular girls with numbers. You can see their numbers on a board beside the bar. In my experience, they are younger (but not necessarily prettier), you have to pick and choose and sometimes there are one or two hidden gems there.

Happy hunting.
Old 26-08-2023, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 5
fr33domfighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
I also wonder how does Tematik compares with El Paso in terms of cost and gals
El Paso has more beautiful ladies but it reflects in the prices
- Price good as at Jul 23 when I last went: cheapest are their Platinum ladies at 920,000; Pink ladies 1.15m and onwards

I tried pink lady, service was quite SOP to be honest, don't even have massage. and room was small.

Tematik @ 750k, massage + FS; rooms are clean and big. Ladies are so-so in looks department but you can find the occasional hidden gems.
Old 26-08-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post
- Price good as at Jul 23 when I last went: cheapest are their Platinum ladies at 920,000; Pink ladies 1.15m and onwards

I tried pink lady, service was quite SOP to be honest, don't even have massage. and room was small.

Tematik @ 750k, massage + FS; rooms are clean and big. Ladies are so-so in looks department but you can find the occasional hidden gems.
Tks, have up u bro.
For both El Paso and Tematik, do they share pics on IG? Hope to have a feel on the quality before deciding which to go to
Old 26-08-2023, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
huatahonglai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I can’t find El Paso on google map can pm pls
Old 26-08-2023, 04:04 PM
Samster

avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by huatahonglai View Post
I can’t find El Paso on google map can pm pls
https://maps.app.g$$$$$l/tvFaDGsRPjr5ABk67
Old 26-08-2023, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shagtownboi69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know how long I can fondle a malio dancer for per lady drink?

If I want to just play with her tits for 2 hours, how many would that cost?
Old 28-08-2023, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 13
Setzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of lightSetzer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shagtownboi69 View Post
Anyone know how long I can fondle a malio dancer for per lady drink?

If I want to just play with her tits for 2 hours, how many would that cost?
her tits gonna get abrasion? if yes then u gotto pay for her medical bills as well

just kidding, there's no fixed time limit as to how long an LD is gonna get you. If you're really handsome, maybe she will stay with you longer.

So to answer your qn.... for 2 hours, I think you will probably be looking at around 10-20 LDs per dancer (you just slowly order, like 1-2 LDs each time to keep her from running to other tables).

Alternatively, pick a fat/ugly one with ample of tits. These type probably will cost you lesser LDs

Ps. as tempting as it can be, stay away from the sofas (no additional charges) cos you will get swamped and can get quite irritating to fend them off

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 29-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
freshmaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreshmaker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fr33domfighter View Post

Went to Tematik last week, bad in looks department in my pov. No gems were found.
Old 29-08-2023, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This question is gonna make me look really old.

Does anyone know if Kartika and Berlian Massage are still operating? It's been a while and I've been doing Classic Level 2 mostly before the covid lockdown.

If they are operating, what would be the service costs now?
Old 29-08-2023, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
joaudio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post

Does anyone know if Kartika and Berlian Massage are still operating? It's been a while and I've been doing Classic Level 2 mostly before the covid lockdown.

WOW, really OLD but I remember Kartika, mandi kucing (catbath) , been there 4 times before. it was so good that, after i finish 1 session , choose another gal for another session straight away, that was long long time ago..just like in fairy tale. never went to Berlian but i believe they are just side by side
Old 29-08-2023, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshmaker View Post
Went to Tematik last week, bad in looks department in my pov. No gems were found.
Can you share day and time you were there? From the GRO that I got the contact from a bro here, some of the photos look good...but we are know the photos can be fake
Old 29-08-2023, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
adiboi007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
rmbr the name of the girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brosagat View Post
Went to 1001 last week when I was in Jakarta for work.

I would say, the local gals are better than anywhere else I've been (Malio/Tematik/Classic)

1.8m for locals.
3.4m for viet/thais.

Go for the locals, some of them look very good much to my surprise.

I chose a lady that face look abit like Novita lol.
didn't try DFK or zhut but I enjoyed myself.

Another girl looks like guai JC girl I wanna fuck but didn't have time to try since I had to fly off already.

Good place, good atmosphere, good girls
Old 29-08-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 315 / Power: 10
brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!brosagat is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by adiboi007 View Post
rmbr the name of the girl?
Her name is Silvania or something dk how to spell lol.

anyway you should just go there and take your pick on the spot.

I can assure you there will be some girl that you will like their looks.
Old 29-08-2023, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Jl Kb Jeruk XX

Quote:
Originally Posted by freakyfreak View Post

Believe Berlian has been closed for a while. Royal Mas has moved to Kartika. It's now called Royal Mas by Kartika. Yamada also moved to Kartika and is in charge there. He's quite a character and can speak English, IIRC. Royal Mas differs from other bars in two ways. They make you pay upfront, before you go upstairs. And they offer nuru massage. The therapist will strip off the bedsheet, then spread soapy water on the plastic bed. Note that if you're a foreigner, the therapist will try to skip the nuru.

All the local bars charge the same rate: 400k/hr all in. That makes Classic and Travel real bargains.

Kartika and Berlian were known as geared towards bule. Are you a bule?

The best looking girls by far are at Melinda, one street over (XIX). The advantage here is that the girls sit on sofas by the entrance so it's easy to choose. And because it's a bar like Royal Mas, they stay open late.
Old 29-08-2023, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
freakyfreak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Believe Berlian has been closed for a while. Royal Mas has moved to Kartika. It's now called Royal Mas by Kartika. Yamada also moved to Kartika and is in charge there. He's quite a character and can speak English, IIRC. Royal Mas differs from other bars in two ways. They make you pay upfront, before you go upstairs. And they offer nuru massage. The therapist will strip off the bedsheet, then spread soapy water on the plastic bed. Note that if you're a foreigner, the therapist will try to skip the nuru.

All the local bars charge the same rate: 400k/hr all in. That makes Classic and Travel real bargains.

Kartika and Berlian were known as geared towards bule. Are you a bule?

The best looking girls by far are at Melinda, one street over (XIX). The advantage here is that the girls sit on sofas by the entrance so it's easy to choose. And because it's a bar like Royal Mas, they stay open late.
No, I am not bule but i have been told about Kartika, so I gave it a shot. It was an experience but I have since had numerous similar ones in BKK. Still, it would be fun to do while in JKT.

Does Melinda have something similar to Kartika? I don’t drink, so for me, the thrill would be the B2B massages and a nice FJ to boot. I wonder what the charges are?

Sounds to me that Royal Mas is something that you would suggest to avoid. Correct?

Your tips and advice are very much appreciated!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1