The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-03-2019, 05:15 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -86 / Power: 0
ilvhacker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: most pervert things done?

Last time, I'm curious by see how it feels to be analed. I use a carrot on myself, btw, I'm a guy. Straight guy
Old 02-03-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
galaxynotes10 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilvhacker View Post
Last time, I'm curious by see how it feels to be analed. I use a carrot on myself, btw, I'm a guy. Straight guy
This is curious, not pervert haha
Old 02-03-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 8
summar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to beholdsummar34 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynotes10 View Post
Haha gotta start a thread "most curious things done"
Old 02-03-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Akino88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During my poly internship, I was attached to a company. I had a nice corner cubicle but was next to a real bitch. 40s nothing to look at physically but dress and act like beauty queen. She love to nag and complain about anything. I notice She had this routine of brushing her teeth after lunch and using moisturiser for her hands and face.
On my last day there i waited for everyone to leave for lunch break, I found her toothbrush and moisturiser bottle. When back to my corner to pcc, i unloaded into the moisturiser bottle and wipe my dick on her toothbrush. Place in back and waited for the show!
As usual she came back, when to the toilet to brush her teeth. I laugh at the thought of her brushing her teeth with my cum! Then came back to her desk and moisturise her hands and face with lotion mixed with my cum! Best moment of my internship.
Old 02-03-2019, 11:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akino88 View Post
During my poly internship, I was attached to a company. I had a nice corner cubicle but was next to a real bitch. 40s nothing to look at physically but dress and act like beauty queen. She love to nag and complain about anything. I notice She had this routine of brushing her teeth after lunch and using moisturiser for her hands and face.
On my last day there i waited for everyone to leave for lunch break, I found her toothbrush and moisturiser bottle. When back to my corner to pcc, i unloaded into the moisturiser bottle and wipe my dick on her toothbrush. Place in back and waited for the show!
As usual she came back, when to the toilet to brush her teeth. I laugh at the thought of her brushing her teeth with my cum! Then came back to her desk and moisturise her hands and face with lotion mixed with my cum! Best moment of my internship.
Yes, it is perverted...you so notti boy hur ...if she knows tis notti thing u done to her, tis 40++ yo bitch in yr office will definitely skin u alive ...hehe...it's so kinky, tat yr sex fluid actually went into her body system w/o her knowing at all ...hope she din get pregnant o/w u'll be in trouble ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-03-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 13
iloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud ofiloveu4ever has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxynotes10 View Post
He didnt have time to finish writing that he sliced the carrot and gave his mother-in-law to eat...and he didnt wash the carrot.

After watching...he went to toilet to jerk off.

The end.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
dazuixia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveu4ever View Post
He didnt have time to finish writing that he sliced the carrot and gave his mother-in-law to eat...and he didnt wash the carrot.

After watching...he went to toilet to jerk off.

The end.
Like this also can? LMAO
Old 03-03-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, it is perverted...you so notti boy hur ...if she knows tis notti thing u done to her, tis 40++ yo bitch in yr office will definitely skin u alive ...hehe...it's so kinky, tat yr sex fluid actually went into her body system w/o her knowing at all ...hope she din get pregnant o/w u'll be in trouble ...hehe
I don't think that's how pregnancy works bro...
Old 03-03-2019, 10:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 1982 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43040 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
I don't think that's how pregnancy works bro...
Yes, i know...thanks for pointing out ....just kidding him only nia ...hehe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 03-03-2019, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes, i know...thanks for pointing out ....just kidding him only nia ...hehe
Hahaha... funny thing is end of that day, she even pass me her Hp number and say if I needed any advice work related can always text her! Suddenly she became nice! Hahaha
Old 04-03-2019, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 657 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19246 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
power la! what a farewell gift to her..
Old 09-03-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4119 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Then came back to her desk and moisturise her hands and face with lotion mixed with my cum! Best moment of my internship.
How times have changed. Last time people will use her hand cream to help them with their handjobs. But now people use their handjob to help them top up their hand cream. You better make sure there are no other guys who will use her hand cream for their handjob. otherwise they will be masterbating with your cream.
Old 11-03-2019, 03:09 AM
Samster

Talking Re: most pervert things done?

Haha not my problem bro... they use the cream is their problem alrdy!
Old 14-03-2019, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Travelsta deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My wife always object on anal. there was once, i think she is so horny that I insert my index finger into her ass, she also don't care. It was something new to me so needless to say, I cummed shortly after.

The second time, while fucking her, I inserted my finger into her pussy, hoping to lub my finger to insert into her ass again. She moan so sexily. Cannot ta han, I insert my index finger into her ass again. But this time, she protested.
wear, dont, please.
me: it feels so nice.
she literalily stop her protest. My guts grew. this time, I inserted index and middle finger. while my manhood fuck her pussy, my finger fuck her ass. DAMN SHIOK!
Old 15-03-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelsta View Post
My wife always object on anal. there was once, i think she is so horny that I insert my index finger into her ass, she also don't care. It was something new to me so needless to say, I cummed shortly after.

The second time, while fucking her, I inserted my finger into her pussy, hoping to lub my finger to insert into her ass again. She moan so sexily. Cannot ta han, I insert my index finger into her ass again. But this time, she protested.
wear, dont, please.
me: it feels so nice.
she literalily stop her protest. My guts grew. this time, I inserted index and middle finger. while my manhood fuck her pussy, my finger fuck her ass. DAMN SHIOK!
Nice share bro! You can slowly try until you replace your finger with your dick!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1