The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-08-2011, 05:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagius View Post
The other day a maid staying at my block squeezed into the lift pushing baby pram... I've been eyeing her for quite a while liao... really couldn't control myself and I grabbed her butt (got 1 old uncle and auntie with us). Her reaction damn fucking big, jumped and turned her body half around to glare at me. Nb, I balls drop at that moment sia.. thinking die sure...

But heng, she diao finish look in front again. She's always playing with her hp (prob msg her bf here). Sometimes I see her standing in the middle of the corridor using her phone and not moving early in the morning. Damn gian to sneak up behind her and do something to her
Hi Bro, Better ask than touch, you are staying at the same block you know what i mean, take care
Old 04-08-2011, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

The Lord - Thanks for the list, i havent been in SBF for quite sometime, so when i see the list, i was quite blur blur as to why you had given it to me.

Ignore my private msg (on how to start the conversation with the targets), i will make do as i go along.

Thanks again.
Old 04-08-2011, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Enjoy bro....

Its gonna be a learning experience...

BTW your list is pretty much updated....

So ensure you use it before it becomes old or numbers are changed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
The Lord - Thanks for the list, i havent been in SBF for quite sometime, so when i see the list, i was quite blur blur as to why you had given it to me.

Ignore my private msg (on how to start the conversation with the targets), i will make do as i go along.

Thanks again.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:21 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Been trying my skills to good effect..

with professionals my luck in getting them to talk is good.... but unfortunately most of them still prefer ang moh fuck... What to do?

Lost a bit of money too

in the case of maids its like 9/10 hit rate.....
Old 04-08-2011, 10:25 PM
Samster

really pro with the maids alreaddy.....

but now wanna move on...

to the professionals and office ladies but its a huge challenge

the ang mohs have it so easy
Old 04-08-2011, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
really pro with the maids alreaddy.....

but now wanna move on...

to the professionals and office ladies but its a huge challenge

the ang mohs have it so easy
not so easy bro still needs to work my ass to get any professional still mostly maids as well, professional are a lot more independent not so needy just need more patience
Old 05-08-2011, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
jomblo is Cool - loads of Potential

dear all bros..i have an idea.just an idea ok..dun flame ok..

i have an indo maid who always help me hj n bj me when i go over near her place..that day she wan top up so i ask her blow she say ok

today she call me say she fasting this month so cant do funny thing juz in case she cant control..then my idea came which is damn sinful..

wat if i ask her blow me, my small head will let her taste fluid..wat if i kiss her ...wat if i ask her let me cim..n she drink it...all during fasting month... i think is damn high to think of it n damn sinful to execute it..

but who knows..when they need top up..is like they need drugs..they anything also ok...juz scare later get caught then i famous already...
Old 05-08-2011, 12:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Does she look like a maid?

Good luck to those who think maids are ugly

http://fdca.dateinasia.com/Members/P...0720000000.jpg
she is not a maid
Old 05-08-2011, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blueboy1967 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick report after a first time success! Many thanks to all that post - following your advice I tried Blowfish last Sunday and managed to get talking to a slim late 20's pinay maid. As the afternoon progressed she became touchy but eventually at 5pm said she had to go back. I gave her a taxi ride and we swapped numbers. By Tuesday she had sms'd me a few times and we met at lunch time on Wednesday. Nice chat over lunch near her place and she mentioned that she had a couple of hours to spare. This was my notice so I asked if she wanted to go somewhere private. She said yes without hesitation and the rest, as they say, is history! It works!!!
Old 05-08-2011, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

blueboy1967 - there you go

One happy person in the world .. haha .. I just hope Blowfish don't become too crowded now ..
Old 05-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 16
tanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samstertanman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I bow my head and salute blueboy.....clap clap. Good job bro!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My learned bro...... So what is she bro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
she is not a maid
Old 06-08-2011, 02:10 AM
Samster

Broblueboy i appreciate ur FR.

U R ONE OF THE FEW WHO POST FRS. Congrats on ur success..

Fr nicely done up. U owe bro etsys beers for lobang provided

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueboy1967 View Post
Quick report after a first time success! Many thanks to all that post - following your advice I tried Blowfish last Sunday and managed to get talking to a slim late 20's pinay maid. As the afternoon progressed she became touchy but eventually at 5pm said she had to go back. I gave her a taxi ride and we swapped numbers. By Tuesday she had sms'd me a few times and we met at lunch time on Wednesday. Nice chat over lunch near her place and she mentioned that she had a couple of hours to spare. This was my notice so I asked if she wanted to go somewhere private. She said yes without hesitation and the rest, as they say, is history! It works!!!
Old 06-08-2011, 02:30 AM
Samster

Bro please ah......

No offending religious sensitivities...... I am strictly against it... I am sure bro etsys will agree too as well as the other wise bros...

You wanna do it please do it on a seperate thread not this one..

Please ask moderator to delete ur post if possible....

Quote:
Originally Posted by jomblo View Post
dear all bros..i have an idea.just an idea ok..dun flame ok..

i have an indo maid who always help me hj n bj me when i go over near her place..that day she wan top up so i ask her blow she say ok

today she call me say she fasting this month so cant do funny thing juz in case she cant control..then my idea came which is damn sinful..

wat if i ask her blow me, my small head will let her taste fluid..wat if i kiss her ...wat if i ask her let me cim..n she drink it...all during fasting month... i think is damn high to think of it n damn sinful to execute it..

but who knows..when they need top up..is like they need drugs..they anything also ok...juz scare later get caught then i famous already...
Old 06-08-2011, 02:33 AM
Samster

Agreed but from what i know most professionals are desperate for ang mohs....

The moment they know ur ang moh a fuck is guaranteed....

With maids my hit rate is 9/10....

With professionals 3/10

Hv not found the formula with them yet

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
not so easy bro still needs to work my ass to get any professional still mostly maids as well, professional are a lot more independent not so needy just need more patience
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1