The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 02-08-2011, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Re: Screwing maids

Hi etsys, good for you! When you say,

"lets' go to basement, massage",

you brought maid no. 2 to the basement of Lucky Plaza and you paid for a massage for her in one of those open concept masssage parlours there? Or you massaged her back throught her blouse in the basement?

One recent Saturday lunch time, I had some business in Lucky Plaza. I wandered around in there. There were practically no unattached maids. I saw two who were eating separately in the basement food court. But it was too noisy to approach them.

Since I managed to approach two maids some time ago, I approached 4 maids who looked presentable looking outside two supermarkets. They were doing marketing. All of them gave me the brush off. One was cycling slowly by when I tried to chat her up. She looked at me strangely and cycled on. Where did I go wrong? Any advice please?

Giving money to maids beforehand is fraught with risks too. A bro said he gave $50 to a maid. Some time later they both had sex. I gave $30 twice to a maid I was interested in. She changed her mobile no. I never saw her again. I know her employer's address. But I am not going to create a scene there. I learn as I go along.
Old 02-08-2011, 01:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 441 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5675 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by batty View Post

you brought maid no. 2 to the basement of Lucky Plaza and you paid for a massage for her in one of those open concept masssage parlours there? Or you massaged her back throught her blouse in the basement?
Funny .. maybe you are .. I maybe nuts, but not DENSE .. in case you are not sure, there is a foot massage and open proper massage place at B1 .. stop being not-so-funny .. (and if you are insinuating that I am one of those blase who engage in PDA ..... you got to rethink it again .. )

Quote:
Since I managed to approach two maids some time ago, I approached 4 maids who looked presentable looking outside two supermarkets. They were doing marketing. All of them gave me the brush off. One was cycling slowly by when I tried to chat her up. She looked at me strangely and cycled on. Where did I go wrong? Any advice please?
Because they look like maid, don't mean they are maid .. they may have been those 'filipina tai' tais .. ' never will I know anyway ..

Quote:
Giving money to maids beforehand is fraught with risks too. A bro said he gave $50 to a maid. Some time later they both had sex. I gave $30 twice to a maid I was interested in. She changed her mobile no. I never saw her again. I know her employer's address. But I am not going to create a scene there. I learn as I go along.
well, most maids, will see you as DOLLAR sign if you try to tempt them with $ .. and 9 out of 10 will switch from 'gf' mode to 'collect money' mode .. and their genetically encoded to know that, once you fuck her, she is astalavista-babe .. so they will keep stretching the 'collection'

some are the exception ..

Read up .. there are enough notes here on 'how to isolate' the girls ..

Cheers ..
Old 02-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niceboyatsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

One recent Saturday lunch time, I had some business in Lucky Plaza. I wandered around in there. There were practically no unattached maids. I saw two who were eating separately in the basement food court. But it was too noisy to approach them.

maybe u have encountered a pinay maid look. but the truth is they are not maid.
Old 02-08-2011, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Finally our professor the esteemed n reverred Wuqi has said his piece.....

His first FR

Loaded with lotsa practical tip. . .

For those who wanna make the most of it. . . U guys otta learn from him. .

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

A quick case of easy catch

two weeks ago, was in Blowfish bar, at Orchard, near the Thai Embassy .. about 4 PM ..

saw a girl, smiled and said "hello, can I get you a drink .. "

poor girl, was sweating and said "yes, tequila" .. a normal person would say "tequila will get your drunk .. " but good samaritan me said "ok .. "

One tequila .. and then she had a wicked look on her face and said "i like you" and ran off ..

Ten minutes later she comes to me, and says "give me your number .. "

And nothing more ..

two day later, somebody sms me, and says "you met my friend. I have crush on you .. can I meet you wednesday night ?"

Me says "ok .. " and then we meet in Lucky PLaza macdo, eat chicken nugget .. and then she says "she is tired after work whole day .. "

me says "lets' go to basement, massage"

massage and she says "i want rest" and me says "let's go hotel, I also want to rest.'

No comments. . and then we pack off to H81.

And few day later, original girl sms me .. says she has strict boss, hence ask her friend to 'trial' me .. and so far, happy words ..

and want to meet me .. next month .. me not in mood to tell her to get lost .. so .. "sure .. i love to meet you .. .. "

Little words and deeds go long way ..

My cost ? the tequila to the first girl .. and then nuggets .. and the room ..
Old 02-08-2011, 05:32 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Of all the people u chose to take on etsys ah?

Maybe u din mean it but sorta sounded u din trust him. . .

Anyway we make amens n move on

Quote:

g.
Old 02-08-2011, 06:26 PM
Samster

Does she look like a maid?

Good luck to those who think maids are ugly

http://fdca.dateinasia.com/Members/P...0720000000.jpg
Old 02-08-2011, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
niceboyatsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Does she look like a maid?

Good luck to those who think maids are ugly

http://fdca.dateinasia.com/Members/P...0720000000.jpg
very pretty and young. is she a pinay?
how old i she?
you are very lucky bro the lord.
I following this entire thread last few days, but still can't finish..
Old 03-08-2011, 12:51 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Think must auction the above contact to select bros hehe for pts
Old 03-08-2011, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 17
batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!batty is one of the Best!
Red face Re: Screwing maids

Hi etsys. I did not know there is a prim and proper massage parlour in the basement of Lucky Plaza. Sorry. Those darker skinned girls I saw, walking and cycling to the supermarkets are probably maids. If those foreign labourers from the subcontinent can have maid one nite stand girlfriends, we can too. As I said we learn as we go along.
Old 03-08-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Aiyo lets move on la brudders....

Make amends move on....

Shake hands move on....

We are men after all.... Only women keep animosity for years.... Cause they are bitches....

We are after all dogs sniffing every bitch...

Anyway since you apologised already lets move on...

Quote:
Hi etsys. I did not know there is a prim and proper massage parlour in the basement of Lucky Plaza. Sorry. Those darker skinned girls I saw, walking and cycling to the supermarkets are probably maids. If those foreign labourers from the subcontinent can have maid one nite stand girlfriends, we can too. As I said we learn as we go along.
Old 03-08-2011, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
jagius deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The other day a maid staying at my block squeezed into the lift pushing baby pram... I've been eyeing her for quite a while liao... really couldn't control myself and I grabbed her butt (got 1 old uncle and auntie with us). Her reaction damn fucking big, jumped and turned her body half around to glare at me. Nb, I balls drop at that moment sia.. thinking die sure...

But heng, she diao finish look in front again. She's always playing with her hp (prob msg her bf here). Sometimes I see her standing in the middle of the corridor using her phone and not moving early in the morning. Damn gian to sneak up behind her and do something to her
Old 03-08-2011, 03:59 PM
Samster

Maids they may be....

But nvr touch without permission....

Dun mess ur life up...

Get permission.... Then u can grab or fuck or even pee in her mouth...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagius View Post
The other day a maid staying at my block squeezed into the lift pushing baby pram... I've been eyeing her for quite a while liao... really couldn't control myself and I grabbed her butt (got 1 old uncle and auntie with us). Her reaction damn fucking big, jumped and turned her body half around to glare at me. Nb, I balls drop at that moment sia.. thinking die sure...

But heng, she diao finish look in front again. She's always playing with her hp (prob msg her bf here). Sometimes I see her standing in the middle of the corridor using her phone and not moving early in the morning. Damn gian to sneak up behind her and do something to her
Old 03-08-2011, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
mia2002sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Maids they may be....

But nvr touch without permission....

Dun mess ur life up...

Get permission.... Then u can grab or fuck or even pee in her mouth...

Well said bro lord

I prefer to cim and watch her swallow ...memories of my piney fb
Old 03-08-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Juz get their perm.....

They will serve u better than WLs or even ur OC
Old 03-08-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 14
Onfire is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote: