The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 19-06-2021, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcbj View Post
Do you really think those successful bros actually send this msg “hey im not really interested in a relationship but want to bonk you and I will pay for hotels and meals” to the girls ?

Why not try this line "What is your POSB acct number ? I want to transfer $$ to you." or "What is your DASH number ? I want to top up your wallet."
Tried and It works. Successful rate of reply is nearly 80% for me.
I ever seen a maid show me one guy msg something like, he looking for serious rs, anything also can discuss n he will take care of her.

This guy is an expert, maybe many maids fall for it already.
Old 19-06-2021, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 4
fdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to beholdfdhplayer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
I ever seen a maid show me one guy msg something like, he looking for serious rs, anything also can discuss n he will take care of her.

This guy is an expert, maybe many maids fall for it already.
Seem similar to my Sifu.
Old 19-06-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceandy View Post
True, mention $$$ and most will reply, then its a matter of justifying if they are worth what they are asking.
ya, sometimes during the first meet or first fuck, you must give them a bit like 50 or 100 to let them happy and feel worthy. Subsequently anytime u want to RTF they will sure happily follow you when they are comfortable with u...after 1-2 times, they wont be so calculative to ask money if you are a good fuck for them too.

I remember once i upped one maid without giving her anything, after going home she text me and said she feel very cheap cos she got nothing in return. Not even a present. Then the next moment she deleted me.
Old 19-06-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 18
YnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterYnD1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone know if tomorrow I go 81 lavender can I get a room or cause of cb can't get a room
Old 19-06-2021, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by YnD1985 View Post
Anyone know if tomorrow I go 81 lavender can I get a room or cause of cb can't get a room
Can ! Provide room available !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 20-06-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyeddchedelia View Post
Actually not so fast la bro. Took me quite a while also. But i think you also would agree that its worth the effort.

too bad she only available on sunday...even on weekday cannot even come down for 5mins...
Old 20-06-2021, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
beachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to beholdbeachboii is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
There is 1 vivie i remember from michat.. real person but her photo PS gaogao. I meet her mrt and i jitao run away..

Her number start with 8619..
start with 8401. maybe she got 2 phone...but okie. i had seem her without make up in shower room and look natural. so fr almost same as photo in michat...

Last edited by beachboii; 20-06-2021 at 01:31 AM.
Old 20-06-2021, 07:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Hst630 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

first time trying Indo Mee later. Usually pinay fish. The MILF name is Mysara stay Hougang area. Any one familiar?
Old 20-06-2021, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Now dunno is it beocs of covid or really market price..
Maid asking 400 per meet.. 200 an hours 2 round raw..
Really will any bro here pay this kind of price.. ?
Old 20-06-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
If they give me this price. I will ask them be a prosititue better don’t need be a maid here in sg
Old 20-06-2021, 01:51 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14090 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
This is the current market rate. $250 upwards per meet.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:05 PM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
This is the current market rate. $250 upwards per meet.
This is not market rate. Is becoz the spoiler make it so high. Better got find prosititue quality better then maid
Old 20-06-2021, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
They really think their main job is prostitute thats why they dare to ask that kind of prices
This what I told them also. And they block me lol
Old 20-06-2021, 02:43 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14090 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This is not market rate. Is becoz the spoiler make it so high. Better got find prosititue quality better then maid
Where exactly can we find prostitutes below $250 now?
Old 20-06-2021, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
Where exactly can we find prostitutes below $250 now?
If I find a prosititue cost $50 what u going to give? U pay $250 for sg out of shape maid. u better save the money and go Philippine for a holiday 19yrs old cost less then $70. Over nite $100

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1